Un-Freaking Believeable

Check out this. It may be old news to some but holy crap. This is from the beijing opening ceremony. These guys are amazing.

wow lol that is some serious strengh

That’s amazing, gay but amazing

“It’s not gay if the balls aren’t touching”

The guys face was in the other guys ass at one point. Very gay.

But an impressive show of strength none the less.

Holy shitballs.

The part where they are leaning on each other’s shoulders vertically is mind blowing!

And the entire time they’re breathing through their nose. These guys are incredible

They are probably the best at what they do. It honestly looked easy to them, like they were using no effort at all. Though I bet once they finished and got out of the public eye they both collapsed on a bench in the change room.
haha

[quote]Rattler wrote:
They are probably the best at what they do. It honestly looked easy to them, like they were using no effort at all. Though I bet once they finished and got out of the public eye they both collapsed on a bench in the change room.
haha[/quote]

Hahaha, you got that right. Years and years of training to pull that off. I’ve seen similar things but these guys made it look so easy.

Pretty gay, but awesome nonetheless. They’re brothers if that’s any reassurance.

Yeah I saw that a bit back. Absolutely amazing…a little bit ghey, but amazing nonetheless.

At about a minute into it, it looks like they’re going to do that upside down kiss from Spider Man.

The one guy’s ballsack scrapes down the other guy’s head and down his back in the end. I enjoyed it though… the feats of strength, that is.

Thread title says it all!!!

Werent there guys like this at the Arnold Classic?

Yea definitely a little gay but it’s cool. No homo.

Awesome!! Yet pretty ghey.

Absolutely amazing

Brad and Chad has some good strength! And I bet they don’t give reach arounds!

I am sorry that was freeken weird!

That was AMAZING.

Those of you with the “gay” comments need to come to terms with your own latent homosexuality.