Un-f*cking- belieber-ble!

as a dumb knuckle dragging goy… I’m glad he is Canadian.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Any publicity is good publicity.

[/quote]

This.

He said it to get in the news, probably at the direction of his agent, who, if he is any good, is a member of my Tribe.

[/quote]

that made me lol pretty hard. [/quote]

Channeling my inner Archy Bunker for humerous effect.

(Archie would only use doctors or lawyers with “Hebe” names. For whatever reason, I always thought that funny because my father would only use doctors that had Russian names. I used to watch re-runs in Israel because our TV sucked and we have 10-20 year old American TV shows translated into Hebrew. Also used to watch Giligan’s Island and Fantasy Island.)

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Bieber is on his way out.

In 5 years he will come out as gay, and the world will be “shocked”. Or should I say, the world will act shocked. [/quote]
this

and him and Tom Brady will retire together and ride off in the sunset.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

In 5 years he will come out as gay, and the world will be “shocked”. Or should I say, the world will act shocked. [/quote]
this

and him and Tom Brady will retire together and ride off in the sunset.[/quote]

how dare you put Tom Brady’s name in the same sentence as that pipsqueak

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

this

and him and Tom Brady will retire together and ride off in the sunset.[/quote]

how dare you put Tom Brady’s name in the same sentence as that pipsqueak[/quote]
Somebody has to pitch and someone has to catch.

The likelihood of Anne Frank being interested in todays pop culture is hilarious. I think she wouldn’t be able to identify with girls/women of this era let alone the music they listen too.

Its soulless.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
The likelihood of Anne Frank being interested in todays pop culture is hilarious. I think she wouldn’t be able to identify with girls/women of this era let alone the music they listen too.

Its soulless.[/quote]

No shit.

Can more than 1% of the posters on this forum identify with the music anne frank listened to?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Any publicity is good publicity.

[/quote]

This.

He said it to get in the news, probably at the direction of his agent, who, if he is any good, is a member of my Tribe.

[/quote]

that made me lol pretty hard. [/quote]

Channeling my inner Archy Bunker for humerous effect.

(Archie would only use doctors or lawyers with “Hebe” names. For whatever reason, I always thought that funny because my father would only use doctors that had Russian names. I used to watch re-runs in Israel because our TV sucked and we have 10-20 year old American TV shows translated into Hebrew. Also used to watch Giligan’s Island and Fantasy Island.)

[/quote]

[quote]anonym wrote:
So he admires her and is hopeful that she would’ve liked his music.

If you look up to someone, wouldn’t you hope that they would enjoy or be impressed by your life’s work, too?[/quote]
x2

Plus: “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.”
The full quote.

Ridiculous that this is news. Sure, I’m not a fan of his, but in all honesty, he’s a product of society (us), and is far from the worst pop star out there. I’ve said much more offensive things than this unintentionally, so I can’t exactly hate on him for that little comment.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

About as shocked as I was when Ricky Martin came out.

Bieber: Nice comment about Anne Frank cheerily hoping she would have enjoyed his music after a tour guide made a comment that she enjoyed pop culture.

Non-Bieber fans: OMG THIS OFFENDS ME BECAUSE HE’S COMMENTING ON A JEWISH GIRL WHO DIED BECAUSE OF HITLER. ONLY I CAN DO THAT AND I ALWAYS LOOK BACK TO HISTORY SOLEMNLY WITH MY HEAD UP MY ASS BECAUSE I AM HOLIER THAN THOU MY BUTT IS SO SORE, MY BUTT HURTS, HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND, HE IS EVIL. HE IS BASICALLY HITLER AND IT OFFENDS ME IM OFFENDED THE BANKERS THE BONUSES THE BANKERS THE BONUSES IMMIGRANTS ARE COMING AND STEALING OUR JOBS. PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY LITTLE BOYS THAT I HATE MUST CONSIDER MY FEELINGS. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO OFFEND ME.

Who the fuck gives a shit? Have people not got more important stuff to worry about?

For the record, the Anne Frank house released a statement saying they didnt see anything wrong with what Beiber said, and they are happy that a 19 year old kid made the effort to go see the place.

…That fucking Anne Frank house is full of shit, bunch of damn Beiber fans! Rabble rabble rabble!

[quote]csulli wrote:
Not sure what the big deal is. I don’t see anything offensive here.[/quote]
Yeah I don’t think he meant it in the way that people are interpreting it

My theory is that Justin Bieber and Ellen Degeneres are secretly the same person

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

There was an Austrian actor who came out of the closet because someone tried to blackmail him.

To this day I remember the old school, bone dry journalist who struggles mightily to pretend that he was surprised.

That was sheer awesomeness.