Un-f*cking- belieber-ble!

As if you needed any more reason to hate the guy.

What an insensitive prick.

Self centered sellout boy.

How the f*ck does a guy like him get all the teenage pussy in the world?!

Any publicity is good publicity.

Let’s face it, people love to hate him and he’s keeping himself firmly entrenched in the spotlight because of it. Many people thought his career would go the way of aaron carter, but thus far he’s keeping it going strong.

I’d suspect that all these dumb incidents he’s been in are less idiotic accidents and more by intent design.

Hes a dumb, immature kid who didnt realize what he was doing at the time. You people will get over it.

I hope he’s involved in a plane crash or something but still, people are really reaching for reasons to hate on him here.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Hes a dumb, immature kid who didnt realize what he was doing at the time. You people will get over it.
[/quote]

Basically this.

He was probably completely oblivious to the fact his comments would come off as insensitive. I bet what he actually meant was: I hope I would’ve been able to bring her happiness through my music.

Not sure what the big deal is. I don’t see anything offensive here.

As a Jew, I am completely insulted by the fact that this is even news. Move along folks.

‘Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.’

I don’t see the problem, people are just looking for an excuse to hate him. The article also says that one of the tour guides had already told him that Anne was a fan of the pop culture of her time, and so might have been a fan of his.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
As a Jew, I am completely insulted by the fact that this is even news. Move along folks. [/quote]

For me it wasn’t about the Jewish angle, just the sheer self centredness of the comment. Even at 19 you should have a bit of tact.

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:
The article also says that one of the tour guides had already told him that Anne was a fan of the pop culture of her time, and so might have been a fan of his.[/quote]

I’ve read the Diary of Anne Frank a couple of times and I don’t remember that bit. Maybe she wrote other stuff before that period, who knows, but it sounds to me like the tour guide was using a bit of artistic licence there.

Did they even have pop culture then? music for the younger generation?

It’s weird that the press would report on that but not his visit to Mengele’s birthplace and subsequent Facebook entry, “Yo Joe, missed your South American tour, catch up with you in Rio 2014!1!1!1”

So he admires her and is hopeful that she would’ve liked his music.

If you look up to someone, wouldn’t you hope that they would enjoy or be impressed by your life’s work, too?

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
It’s weird that the press would report on that but not his visit to Mengele’s birthplace and subsequent Facebook entry, “Yo Joe, missed your South American tour, catch up with you in Rio 2014!1!1!1”[/quote]

YO JOE IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT SHIRO ISHII HAS ONE OF THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNERS OF ALL TIME

edit: probably too soon for that reference

[quote]Waittz wrote:
As a Jew, I am completely insulted by the fact that this is even news. Move along folks. [/quote]

/thread.

Godwin.

Not bad, record time.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[/quote]

This.

He said it to get in the news, probably at the direction of his agent, who, if he is any good, is a member of my Tribe.

The next news cycle will be him apologizing for being a putz and praying at the Western Wall.

For the record, I’m not offended so much as disgusted at society.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Godwin.

Not bad, record time.[/quote]

It’s was a like a self-Godwin.

Also, for the record Godwin’s law is bullshit. The sickness that last reared itself as Nazism is part of the world and repeats. Comparisons are increasingly fair, because the world will head down that path soon enough.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[/quote]

This.

He said it to get in the news, probably at the direction of his agent, who, if he is any good, is a member of my Tribe.

[/quote]

that made me lol pretty hard.

I am thinking things to do with him of late are more likely stresses of his kind of career/life. Yes he should be more sensitive at 19, but his life is in the spotlight crucible and every fart is smelt worldwide. I am myself mostly politically correct, but it is hard to adhere at all times, and he is human too.

In semi related news, my guilty pleasure of late has been that new Tegan and Sara song ‘Closer’.

Bieber is on his way out.

In 5 years he will come out as gay, and the world will be “shocked”. Or should I say, the world will act shocked.