Ummm, WAKE UP!

All right, first off let me say that I DO consider myself a beginner. At 21, i have been lifting for about 4 years, but for the first 3, I would say I was like a virgin getting laid for the first time when it came to knowledge about training and nutrition. But for the last year i have been reading this site and learning as much as i can and have been loving my progres.

now for my rant…

i just came back to school from a study abroad program and got back in our gym for the first time since i left about 7 months ago. at 5’10" and only 160 and training along side the varsity football team… i felt like a fuckin runt.

but i was not intimidated, because most of these big guys looked like fuckin kooks! just throwin weight around with no form and for fuck sake… drinkin water not Surge (i was the only one drinkn it)! when i tried to tell this kid about the squat rack, he looked like a deer in head lights.

anyways, cheers to this site and all else on here passin on the high quality info. i am proud to say i am a beginner who reads this site than a freakin kook who thinks they are the shit for throwin the most weight around.

lata!

[quote]GNorm wrote:
, but for the first 3, I would say I was like a virgin getting laid for the first time when it came to knowledge about training and nutrition.
[/quote]

Most curious simile I have ever seen…

4 years of lifting and your 160?

Oh my God, you drink Surge during your workout!! That’s totally hardcore.

[quote]GNorm wrote:
training along side the varsity football team… [/quote]

You’re 21 and you still go to high school?

I know, technically, this can mean the principle team of any school or university, I’ve just never heard of anyone in college use “varsity” as a qualifier when mentioning their school’s football team.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Oh my God, you drink Surge during your workout!! That’s totally hardcore. [/quote]

I guess I’m in a giddy/stupid mood, but I just pictured your avatar saying that and laughed for 5 minutes.

Thanks!

[quote]Reef wrote:
Oh my God, you drink Surge during your workout!! That’s totally hardcore. [/quote]

And I thought I would be the only one who made fun of him for saying that.

And the million dollar question is:

If Surge could make you 160 imagine what would happen if it fell into the hands of Neo-Nazi’s!!! 1943 all over again…

I’m calling troll on this one. Seriously, we had a similar, but less obvious, post just a few weeks ago, and the OP got destroyed.

I say troll.