T Nation

Ultradrol/Pstanz Bridge. Please Critique

ultradrol 12/12/12/12
pstanz 0 /0/300/300/300/300
nolvadex 0/0/0/0/0/0/35/35/15/15
DAA 0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
erase 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3/2/2/1/1
so im 6'2 220 maybee 10%bf my goal is to recomp hopefully finish around 225 and a noticably lower bf.

ive been training fairly consistantly with very little time off for the past 5 years. i literally sit on the computer and reasearch diet and training and anabolics all day nearly every day so i would consider myself very knowlageable

on cyle i plan to eat approx 3500 cals a day limiting carbs to the first half of the day around my workout. didnt feel it was necessary too include exact diet and training regimine but it is very calculated im overly anal when it comes to this kind of stuff

ive run several cycles in the past including p-mag, epivar, trenazone, pstanz.

my reasons for choosing the following compounds is because ive been wanting to try ultradrol and can get pstanz for fairly cheap also the fact that is a non methlyl i felt it would be better for a bridge with a harsher compund then say epi or halo

durring cyle and pct i have all support supps including fish oil, liver support, multi ect...

anyone?

What the hell is an 'ultradrol' and a 'pstanz'?

There are far better forums for pro hormones and obscure designer steroid discussion. I assume those are drugs.

And I use "better" pretty loosely as any information on forums that focus on pro hormones is just a bunch of stuff parroted from one person to the next, like a giant game of telephone.

i agree ill post it in a few other forums as well.

does this help

ultradrol = Methylstenbolone (2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one)
made by anteus labs its very similar to superdrol in terms of gains but claims to be milder in sides idk if thats true

p-stanz = prostanazol(winstrol) ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol)
this particular clone is fron CEL. its a high anabolic low androgenic compound very mild in terms of everything

i thought these were both pretty commonly used prohormones was hoping maybee someone had experience with them as ive seen posts about ultradrol on here before. just never seen them stacked