T Nation

Ultra Safe Cycle ???

while trying to obtain as much info as i can about steroids, i came across an article written by Cy Willson. In this article he discussed his recommendations for running a cycle. one section of this article covered the idea of an ultra safe cycle.

This cycle included Primo(Methenolone) and the pro hormone 4AD. To my knowledge, they no longer manufacture 4AD. What can you stack Primo with and still have an “ultra safe cycle”? deca? tren?

Not deca or tren those nor19’s while very effective can shut you down big time. Also Tren has side effects for some people which are very harsh.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ya, primo is pretty good.

If you wanted to add an oral you could add a medium dose of anavar (40-60mg/d). It will add a bit of strength to your cycle without too many sides (a little taxing on the liver but not as bad as most orals).

how safe a is low dose stack of deca and test(along with arimidex)?

steroids are all relatively safe. It is pretty hard to kill yourself but it is possible to make yourself impotent, give yourself tits, screw up your liver, and fuck up all sorts of other stuff. SO safety is a relative term.

Like with anything it is dose dependant. How much test, deca, and adex are you using?

Orals are generally more harmful because of the liver toxicity but again it is dependant on the dose and length. Some say it is less harsh than aspirin.

Also depends what else you are doing to yourself.

Personally I know a guy who was on a cycle of Anadrol only (stupid) who was also doing a lot of coke and drinking a ton of booze (stupid) and he started peeing blood and turned yellow (not good).

there is a chart (on steroids.com i think) that goes over the generals of each compound (weight gain, strength gain, side effects, etc). I am sure you can find it if you search.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
steroids are all relatively safe. It is pretty hard to kill yourself but it is possible to make yourself impotent, give yourself tits, screw up your liver, and fuck up all sorts of other stuff. SO safety is a relative term.

Like with anything it is dose dependant. How much test, deca, and adex are you using?

Orals are generally more harmful because of the liver toxicity but again it is dependant on the dose and length. Some say it is less harsh than aspirin.

Also depends what else you are doing to yourself.

Personally I know a guy who was on a cycle of Anadrol only (stupid) who was also doing a lot of coke and drinking a ton of booze (stupid) and he started peeing blood and turned yellow (not good).[/quote]

while seaching through this site and others, ive read about many different people experiencing side effects from steroids. i know each persons reaction, to any kind of drug, is going to be different. BUT WHEN DOES DOSE COME INTO THE EQUATION? (caps so you dont forget to answer this question)

for example deca: ive read and heard stories of people who love this stuff and also others who absolutely despise it bcuz of is side effects. its seems like such a great and safe choice(as long as you stacking it with test). so why the bad wrap?

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
there is a chart (on steroids.com i think) that goes over the generals of each compound (weight gain, strength gain, side effects, etc). I am sure you can find it if you search.
[/quote]

i went to that website and found the “effectiveness chart” but a few things confused me. please forgive me for any ignorance: primoteston depot had more gains kept and less side effects than testosterone enanthate. also deca-durabolin had less side effects than durabolin. please help me to understand why this is. thanks

Those charts must be taken with a grain of salt and never viewed as gospel.

I’ve tried Primobolan + DBol and it was quite a bit better than Primo alone. Now, as Bushy indicates, Primo by itself is pretty good anyways, but for me, adding some Dbol in there really kicked things up a notch or two.

It seems to me that this question needs to be broken down in terms of what is meant by “safe.”

Just being a little facetious, if the definition of safe is being sure not to grow two heads, then all androgens are safe.

Whereas if risk of producing an acne pimple is deemed unsafe, then all kinds of things will be unsafe.

So what risks are you worried about?

Liver toxicity: no problem if not using orals, not much problem if using orals for relatively modest periods of time such as 8 weeks and being off of orals just as much during the year as being on them, or at most not more than twice as often on as off.

Hair loss: if you have the genetics for it all androgens except low dose Deca give some risk here.

Acne, particularly back and shoulders: a quite likely risk, oddly enough even moreso post-cycle.

Prostate enlargement: Probably not an issue if not letting estrogen get high at the same time.

Estrogen-related problems: Not a problem if using no aromatizables or a quantity minimal enough to maintain normal estrogen.

How post-cycle can be affected is a little more complicated but not much so, mostly affected by half-life and some effect from progestagenic effect if any, maybe some difference on estrogen level as well.

As for steroid books and articles claiming slightly different esters of the same parent steroid to be substantively different in character or safety, that calls into question the judgment of the author I think.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
I’ve tried Primobolan + DBol and it was quite a bit better than Primo alone. Now, as Bushy indicates, Primo by itself is pretty good anyways, but for me, adding some Dbol in there really kicked things up a notch or two.
[/quote]

I was considering a Primo + Dbol cycle. What were the details of your cycle and how did it turn out, etc.?