Ultimate Weight Loss Stack?

[quote]roon12 wrote:
The only study I know of on the subject is the one linked below by Oetken et al. They concluded that BCAA supplementation will not raise serum insulin to greater levels than exercise alone.

You should be OK using some BCAA with sprints, provided you are not using huge amounts.

Link:

How effective are bcaa’s without an insulin response? My eaa product has something to specifically spike insulin to make them effective. just something to consider if you are taking Bcaa’s and not spiking insulin.

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
The only study I know of on the subject is the one linked below by Oetken et al. They concluded that BCAA supplementation will not raise serum insulin to greater levels than exercise alone.

You should be OK using some BCAA with sprints, provided you are not using huge amounts.

Link:

How effective are bcaa’s without an insulin response? My eaa product has something to specifically spike insulin to make them effective. just something to consider if you are taking Bcaa’s and not spiking insulin.[/quote]

I see your point, and its most likely a fair one, they are only taken pre cardio as a protective measure however. Just a psychological benefit? perhaps. they seem to have helped me preserve muscle mass in previous diets though so ill keep them just in case

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

Link:

How effective are bcaa’s without an insulin response? My eaa product has something to specifically spike insulin to make them effective. just something to consider if you are taking Bcaa’s and not spiking insulin.[/quote]

I see your point, and its most likely a fair one, they are only taken pre cardio as a protective measure however. Just a psychological benefit? perhaps. they seem to have helped me preserve muscle mass in previous diets though so ill keep them just in case
[/quote]

There is an insulin RESPONSE, just not an Insulin SPIKE.

As I understand it the purpose of using the BCAA pre workout is to preserve the bodies own Amino Acids, ie muscle tissue.

Yohimbine HCL increases insulin secretion during glucose stimulation (a meal) so in this case the slight elevation in serum insulin should not be an issue due to the absence of glucose.

that you in your av?..and you’re trying to lose weight?

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
that you in your av?..and you’re trying to lose weight?[/quote]

my avi is me last summer, so 7-8 months ago, add about 15 lbs to that with some fat and some muscle gain and thats where im at now, using this protocol to get back down to summer condition, hoping to get a little leaner this time around.

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

Link:

[/quote]

There is an insulin RESPONSE, just not an Insulin SPIKE.

As I understand it the purpose of using the BCAA pre workout is to preserve the bodies own Amino Acids, ie muscle tissue.

Yohimbine HCL increases insulin secretion during glucose stimulation (a meal) so in this case the slight elevation in serum insulin should not be an issue due to the absence of glucose.[/quote]
Yohimbine works a few ways to help with cutting. Most people who are already lean want it for it’s ability to help with those stubborn fat areas love handles and lower abdomen. It is the alpha 2 agonist properties that I understand help with those areas. It is also this specific mechanism that is intifeared with by insulin. You seem to have looked at this pretty extesivley do you think that any small response from bcaa’s wouldn’t effect the alpha 2 feature? I would like to take bcaa’s but for me dropping fat is priority.

This thread got me thinking more about this, so I had another look at the research. There appears to be conflicting opinion on the effect of BCAA on yohimbine.
It is clear that it should be taken pre-cardio to mobilise alpha-2 fat so the ardio can then utilise the free fatty acids in the bloodstream. Given that the BCAA could affect the Yohimbine it makes sense to keep them separate. So, given the relatively short half-life of yohimbine (approx 30 mins) this seems to be an effective schedule:

Wake - yohimbine
Approx 60 mins later - yohimbine
5 mins after - cardio with 10g BCAA after
1 hour later - yohimbine

Then at least an hour till food

if u want an ultimate weight loss stack but don’t value ur life too much check out chaotic labz malice i wonder how much damage something like that would do if only taken for two-three weeks

[quote]thefreshmanverve wrote:
if u want an ultimate weight loss stack but don’t value ur life too much check out chaotic labz malice i wonder how much damage something like that would do if only taken for two-three weeks[/quote]

Hmmm,
caffeine, ephedra extract and Salicin remind you of anything?

And to add to what I wrote above, start slowly and work up in amounts and intensity of the cardio as yohimbine can cause issues with high intensity stuff. Also if using the product in the OP, drop the post cardio dose and all other stims if even a bit intolerant. Start with just the pre cardio dose and moderate cardio and assess tolerance

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[quote]thefreshmanverve wrote:
if u want an ultimate weight loss stack but don’t value ur life too much check out chaotic labz malice i wonder how much damage something like that would do if only taken for two-three weeks[/quote]

Hmmm,
caffeine, ephedra extract and Salicin remind you of anything?

And to add to what I wrote above, start slowly and work up in amounts and intensity of the cardio as yohimbine can cause issues with high intensity stuff. Also if using the product in the OP, drop the post cardio dose and all other stims if even a bit intolerant. Start with just the pre cardio dose and moderate cardio and assess tolerance[/quote]

Thanks for the info and advice. I Will do

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
‘Ultimate Weight loss stack’ supplement i am looking at. Each cap contains

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) 30 mgs
Caffeine 200 mgs
Synephrine Hcl 10 mgs
Yohimbine Hcl 10 mgs

Sounds like quite a nice combo of good supps, and only �??�??�?�£15 per 50 caps. anyone have experience stacking these? Dose Reccomendation is 1-2 caps daily, but would 60mg DMAA be too much? Im pretty tolerant to caffeine, 2 tripple esspressos a day, 1 at bfast 1 pre workout, more because i like them than i feel anything.[/quote]

I have used these tabs from Elite, strong stuff.

I’m pretty unfazed by most things (5-10 cups of coffee ED, felt nothing from HOT-ROX Extreme and find ECA mild) but I get queazy if I take these on an empty stomach. I’m fine if I eat something but thats not too great for fasted cardio or IF and a bit ironic for a weight-loss supp! If I’m shattered and use these just as a stim, they only serve to make me feel sick and even less keen to train. It could be the yohimbe.

Under the right conditions it cranks up energy\aggression well and has given some great work outs but makes my heart-rate pretty scary. It quickly gets to 160+ during cardio without much exertion and I will never squat with them again. I squat 400+ which pretty much ruins me normally but with these tabs, my heart and breathing were a scary mess - not far from needing A&E.

Overall I have heard quite a range of reactions from different people which I guess is to be expected when you stack a range of different stims each of which people tend to feel differently.

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Ephedrine is legal to possess and use but the supply and sale is regulated. It can be bought OTC in any pharmacy under the name ChestEze (albeit not cheaply).
[/quote]
Same in the states… Store brand/generic was half the price of the name brand w/ the exact same ingredient profile.

I’m here in Cali, what otc thing can I get that has ephedrine?

Have been wondering about the same stack that OP. UK-muscle has a long topic about the product
Many guys seems to be taking just a half cap at a time. Appearently it kicks ass quite hard.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
I’m here in Cali, what otc thing can I get that has ephedrine?[/quote]

Bronkaid, Primatene (sp?) but get the generic. Bronkaid was 15.99 at my pharmacy and the store brand/generic was 8.99 for the same exact ingredient profile.

did nothing stimulant wise for me when taken with food in me apart from a little sweating, but no stimulation

if i fast for 4-5 hours, then take, or take on an empty stomach, BOOM its how id imagine speed to be, dancing around the gym etc

(baring in mind I can go to 3 chesteeze and 400mg caffeine and tolerate them ok) I do wander if the ingredients aren’t what they say they are, which would be naughty!

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
‘Ultimate Weight loss stack’ supplement i am looking at. Each cap contains

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) 30 mgs
Caffeine 200 mgs
Synephrine Hcl 10 mgs
Yohimbine Hcl 10 mgs

[/quote]

I’m currently taking something with 25mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and 175mg trimethylxanthine (caffeine) twice a day and it’s working really well. I doubled the dosage so it’s more like 50mg and 350mg twice a day, but I haven’t had any issues so far. I get no jitters at all and it actually makes me really focused and feel like getting a lot of shit done. The first day I started to feel really shitty at one point and had to have my protein shake about an hour early or I thought I was going to puke everywhere. It sucks having to take it while fasting, but as long as you get enough water you should be alright with only minimal dehydration-type headaches.

update on this particular burner, taking one cap on waking with a tripple shot espresso and another 2 hours later. Ill ‘fast’ through the morning and early afternoon with the occasional shot of free form EAA’s and Leucine and the fat is simply melting away. No side effects to speak of yet.