Ultimate Weight Loss Stack?

‘Ultimate Weight loss stack’ supplement i am looking at. Each cap contains

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) 30 mgs
Caffeine 200 mgs
Synephrine Hcl 10 mgs
Yohimbine Hcl 10 mgs

Sounds like quite a nice combo of good supps, and only �??�?�£15 per 50 caps. anyone have experience stacking these? Dose Reccomendation is 1-2 caps daily, but would 60mg DMAA be too much? Im pretty tolerant to caffeine, 2 tripple esspressos a day, 1 at bfast 1 pre workout, more because i like them than i feel anything.

Also wondering whether taking a forskolin supp in addition would be of any noticable worth?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
Weight loss stack im looiking at. Each cap contains

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) 30 mgs
Caffeine 200 mgs
Synephrine Hcl 10 mgs
Yohimbine Hcl 10 mgs

Sounds like quite a nice combo of good supps, and only �?�£15 per 50 caps. anyone have experience stacking these? Dose Reccomendation is 1-2 caps daily, but would 60mg DMAA be too much? Im pretty tolerant to caffeine, 2 tripple esspressos a day, 1 at bfast 1 pre workout, more because i like them than i feel anything.[/quote]

I like caffeine and yohimbine HCl. Never seen anything too special with the synephrine HCl though. Why not try 1 cap to start, then ratchet the dose up if needed? Based on what I’ve seen recommended for minimum effective doses on those supps, you should feel one cap.

apparently the synephrine is included mainly as an apetite suppressor, never had any experience with any of these ingredients other than caffeine though. Plan will be to start at one and ratchet up accordingly. thanks

Why not just use ephedrine? Synephrine was used mainly after ephedrine was banned? (correct me someone if that is wrong)

I believe the general consensus is that Ephedrine is where it’s at.

Yohimbine should be more effective at lower Bf levels, stubborn spots, and the like.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Why not just use ephedrine? Synephrine was used mainly after ephedrine was banned? (correct me someone if that is wrong)[/quote]

If its banned how am i supposed to get hold of it? The sup i mentioned is through a legit site. Correct me if im wrong but i assume from ‘after ephidrine was banned’ that it is still banned?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
If its banned how am i supposed to get hold of it? The sup i mentioned is through a legit site. Correct me if im wrong but i assume from ‘after ephidrine was banned’ that it is still banned?[/quote]
Below taken from: Ephedrine - Wikipedia

[quote]
In 1997, the FDA proposed a regulation on ephedra (the herb from which ephedrine is obtained), which limited an ephedra dose to 8 mg (of active ephedrine) with no more than 24 mg per day.[22] This proposed rule was withdrawn in part in 2000 because of “concerns regarding the agency’s basis for proposing a certain dietary ingredient level and a duration of use limit for these products.”[23] In 2004, the FDA created a ban on ephedrine alkaloids that are marketed for reasons other than asthma, colds, allergies, other disease, or traditional Asian use.[24] On April 14, 2005, the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah ruled that the FDA did not have proper evidence that low dosages of ephedrine alkaloids are actually unsafe,[25] but on August 17, 2006, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in Denver upheld the FDA’s final rule declaring all dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids adulterated, and therefore illegal for marketing in the United States. [26] Furthermore, ephedrine is banned by NCAA, MLB, NFL, and PGA TOUR.[27] Ephedrine is, however, still legal in many applications outside of dietary supplements. However, purchasing is currently limited and monitored, with specifics varying from state to state.[/quote]

supplementwarehouse has ephedrine tabs. the classic ECA stack is known to be very effective and is also cheap.

[quote]GregManzo wrote:
supplementwarehouse has ephedrine tabs. the classic ECA stack is known to be very effective and is also cheap.[/quote]

Not when you import it to the UK lol. Thanks for trying though. If i can find ephidrine from a UK supplier would it be asvisable to stack it with the above supp? Or to be used separately?

OP, I’m assuming you’re in the UK?

Ephedrine is legal to possess and use but the supply and sale is regulated. It can be bought OTC in any pharmacy under the name ChestEze (albeit not cheaply).

I think the product you are looking at is from Elite Nutrition? I’ve used them before for 1,3DMAA and they are legit. I know one person who has used the product in conjunction with IF (due to the Yohimbine) and had good results but was already lean to start with.

[quote]roon12 wrote:

Ephedrine is legal to possess and use but the supply and sale is regulated. It can be bought OTC in any pharmacy under the name ChestEze (albeit not cheaply).

I think the product you are looking at is from Elite Nutrition? I’ve used them before for 1,3DMAA and they are legit. I know one person who has used the product in conjunction with IF (due to the Yohimbine) and had good results but was already lean to start with.

[/quote]

I am indeed from the UK. And yes this is the Elite-N ‘ultimate weight loss stack’ . thankyou for the post, very useful on multiple accounts. Can i inquire as to the link between yohimbine and IF? (assuming IF=intermittend fasting?) Is this known to be particularly effective with yohimbine?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

I am indeed from the UK. And yes this is the Elite-N ‘ultimate weight loss stack’ . thankyou for the post, very useful on multiple accounts. Can i inquire as to the link between yohimbine and IF? (assuming IF=intermittend fasting?) Is this known to be particularly effective with yohimbine?[/quote]
You want to take it on an empty stomach and not eat for several hours. Reason being that any insulin will negate the effects. This means no food not just avoiding carbs. I think that it would still work as a stimulant, but the insulin would negate the fat realeasing mechanism that it provides.

Obviously IF would help with that. Another suggestion I have heard is taking it after you lift but before your cardio session. If you do cardio after you lift that is. The idea is that you will have exhausted the glycimic storages with lifting and should be in a primed state for the yohimbine. This is how I am going to try this supplement starting today.

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

I am indeed from the UK. And yes this is the Elite-N ‘ultimate weight loss stack’ . thankyou for the post, very useful on multiple accounts. Can i inquire as to the link between yohimbine and IF? (assuming IF=intermittend fasting?) Is this known to be particularly effective with yohimbine?[/quote]
You want to take it on an empty stomach and not eat for several hours. Reason being that any insulin will negate the effects. This means no food not just avoiding carbs. I think that it would still work as a stimulant, but the insulin would negate the fat realeasing mechanism that it provides.

Obviously IF would help with that. Another suggestion I have heard is taking it after you lift but before your cardio session. If you do cardio after you lift that is. The idea is that you will have exhausted the glycimic storages with lifting and should be in a primed state for the yohimbine. This is how I am going to try this supplement starting today. [/quote]

Thanks for the info. IF it is. Is it also advised to avoid taking BCAA’s or EAA’s in ensuring the effects of yohimbine are maximised?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

Obviously IF would help with that. Another suggestion I have heard is taking it after you lift but before your cardio session. If you do cardio after you lift that is. The idea is that you will have exhausted the glycimic storages with lifting and should be in a primed state for the yohimbine. This is how I am going to try this supplement starting today. [/quote]

Thanks for the info. IF it is. Is it also advised to avoid taking BCAA’s or EAA’s in ensuring the effects of yohimbine are maximised?

Sorry for the double postings, working off my phone

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Why not just use ephedrine? Synephrine was used mainly after ephedrine was banned? (correct me someone if that is wrong)[/quote]

I think this is correct. I’ve always seen synephrine advertised as a substitute for the ephedrine. I’ve yet to try the real stuff, but I have tried synephrine and it hasn’t struck me as seriously awesome or anything.

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
From what I have read you would want to avoid those as well. If you are not getting an insulin response when taking eaa’s or bcaa’s then they most likely are not being shuttled in to the cells or muscle. I can understand what I read, but forgive me as I do not have a science background so I can only speak in layman terms.

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
From what I have read you would want to avoid those as well. If you are not getting an insulin response when taking eaa’s or bcaa’s then they most likely are not being shuttled in to the cells or muscle. I can understand what I read, but forgive me as I do not have a science background so I can only speak in layman terms. [/quote]

Thanks again, i only ask because im hesitant to do cardio ‘fasted’ and usually while cutting i would do sprints in the AM, dont want to do so without any aminos present.

The only study I know of on the subject is the one linked below by Oetken et al. They concluded that BCAA supplementation will not raise serum insulin to greater levels than exercise alone.

You should be OK using some BCAA with sprints, provided you are not using huge amounts.

Link: