Ultimate Warrior, Training Vid

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Ultimate Warrior on Drugs? Damn, well at least we still have Jake the Snake as a hero.

(click on the other links to watch the rest, funny shit)[/quote]

Funny you should bring up Jake, when I worked the door at the glass slipper he came in with this thing all cracked out and they wound up convincing one of the dancers to go back to their hotel. The next time I saw said dancer she told me how they Rick James’d her, burning her crack pipe style and what not.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
This guy went to Fountain Central High School in Indiana with my dad, he was a year younger then my dad, and my dad actually got him interested in lifting for football.
[/quote]
I always thought he was from Parts Unknown…

They are on WM24 now. Ouch! Anyone else feel old? Macho Man and Paul Orndorff were my favs.

Was watching WWE Raw and UW was on wearing a suit and doing an interview. Of course he had wrestling shoes on and next thing ya know . . . . Male soap opera at it’s finest!

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
This guy went to Fountain Central High School in Indiana with my dad, he was a year younger then my dad, and my dad actually got him interested in lifting for football.

I always thought he was from Parts Unknown…
[/quote]

lol good call

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Unbelievable how fucking ripped he still is. He needs to put some serious mass on his forearms and biceps though, because his shoulders and chest seem freakishly larger than his arms and forearms.[/quote]

Ironically if you look at his older videos,you could see that his shoulders adn chest were smalller than his biceps and forearms. =O

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
They are on WM24 now. Ouch! Anyone else feel old? [/quote]

I sure do.

The first time I saw wrestling was WM3. I was still a kid and pretty impressed by how huge some of those guys were, all the more form a kid’s perspective. Steamboat vs. Savage was my favorite fight. Jesse Ventura as a commentator was pretty entertaining as well. My favorites were Hogan, Steamboat, Bundy, Orndorff and Savage.

Maybe I should have posted this on the “New Music” thread…

Anyway, good to see at least one of the guys from back then alive and kicking, so many of them having died young…

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Man, that guy was like my hero when I was 10.

Me too.[/quote]

x3!!!

Favorite wrestler of all time.

i just rewatched that video of warrior vs hogan at wrestlemania and damn it seemed so much more real when i was a kid. those guys are still my heroes

Apparently, before WM6, Warrior held out at the last minute for more money. This pissed Hogan off and couldn’t believe he was about to pass the torch. He said, you just don’t do that in this business.

I think Hogan lost a lot of respect for him from then on

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Apparently, before WM6, Warrior held out at the last minute for more money. This pissed Hogan off and couldn’t believe he was about to pass the torch. He said, you just don’t do that in this business.

I think Hogan lost a lot of respect for him from then on[/quote]

Nooo! Stop destroying the image of the Ultimate Warrior … :frowning:

[quote]TxCASH wrote:
i just rewatched that video of warrior vs hogan at wrestlemania and damn it seemed so much more real when i was a kid. those guys are still my heroes[/quote]

To put that into perspective now, it would be like Fedor fighting God for the belt.

My dad said that I was in a trance when I watched WM6. I didn’t move or make a sound until the match was over. Damn I loved that shit back then, it sure has changed. For the worse imo.

Still, he was a businessman. He came into the wrestling ring and cashed in on his BBing background. At the time, sure some wrestlers were jacked, but Warrior was the only one who looked like a complete BBer. Hogan’s came up the hard way, and probably had a lot more respect for the industry overall.

S

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
TxCASH wrote:
i just rewatched that video of warrior vs hogan at wrestlemania and damn it seemed so much more real when i was a kid. those guys are still my heroes

To put that into perspective now, it would be like Fedor fighting God for the belt.[/quote]

That’s impossible because Fedor IS God, and even if they weren’t the same, God would sleep with a Fedor blanket.

His interviews were awesome

How old is he?

He was born in 1959 I believe.

I remember the first time I saw him on TV, I was like 11 or 12, I thought I saw god. I was never a Hogan fan BTW, it was all about the Warrior. He was my fucking idol.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Unbelievable how fucking ripped he still is. He needs to put some serious mass on his forearms and biceps though, because his shoulders and chest seem freakishly larger than his arms and forearms.[/quote]

so, what do you guys think he is on? hgh? he kind of reminds me of the stallone of late…

[quote]el magico wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Unbelievable how fucking ripped he still is. He needs to put some serious mass on his forearms and biceps though, because his shoulders and chest seem freakishly larger than his arms and forearms.

so, what do you guys think he is on? hgh? he kind of reminds me of the stallone of late…[/quote]

A strict diet and training.

I used to love watching him when I was a kid.

I remember seeing him come back for a short stint in the WCW. He looked at least 20-25 lb lighter than his WWF days. He kind of reminds me of Stallone–an ectomorph with very low bodyfat.

Saying your prayers, eating your vitamins… oh wait, wrong wrestler -lol

S

He’s looking lean. I wonder how old he is