Ultimate Warm-up Move

This is my new dynamic warmup move
its really effective

I think Tom Cruise actually gets the credit for inventing that one.

Just about every thing he does is painful to watch and I expect him to have a major accident soon, but this video I thought was rather impressive for a guy his size.

His “warm-up” just might be his secret weapon

Dude can do some impressive things considering his height and weight

this guy is Incredible! 41 inch SINGLE LEG box jumps.

Hilarious. Funniest thing I’ve seen in so long.

Next time you should do that warm-up routine at the gym.

i was watchin your vids on youtube the other week and was wonderin where you went. i want to train with this crazy asian one day, the mixtape gets me so pumped to lift, who cares if his form is off look how fuckin high he jumps!

btw i lost respect for you cause you didnt eat the yolks in that egg video im going to post one when im not injured anymore of me eating 12 with the yolks

Makes me want to get back into weight lifting. Good stuff.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

Just about every thing he does is painful to watch and I expect him to have a major accident soon, but this video I thought was rather impressive for a guy his size.[/quote]

His olympic lifts are quite good. I think that he’s just a very athletic person.

Most of us only think that we know good form. In reality, good form is the technique that gets you the best performance with the lowest risk of injury.

Not enough hip extension Frank. Maybe add in a couple jumping twisting somersaults for it.

You are a freak on nature.

Very entertaining vid. Guy is 160 lbs of pure Type II muscle fiber.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Very entertaining vid. Guy is 160 lbs of pure Type II muscle fiber.[/quote]

I swear he had Type II brain neurons too. He thinks on a totally different level than anyone I’ve ever seen before.

Shit I have to add this to my Wendler Warmup, EliteFTS.com - Wendler Warm Up - YouTube

this guy has retard strength

the conversations with his roommate are fucking hilarious

damn only 160 and that strong? bruce lee esque

so sexy