Ultimate Sand Bag - Water Package

Whats your opinion on this ?

I have limited space and unable to lift weight as i live in an apartment, i have been looking for an alternative to lift with, multi gym, TRX etc…

And i came across this Ultimate Sand Bag stuff, and the water version means i can empty and put it away when im done.

Do you think it’s possible to get gains with this or is it just an overall stronger thing with any noticeable muscle size gains ?

The money thing aint an issue if it is good and i can progress with it… and i believe the burly option can go up too 200 pounds.

thoughts ?

An up to 200lb water bag?

Yes. That would be more than enough to build a great deal of strength useful for day to day life.

Probably won’t help you deadlift 400lb or squat 400lb or anything, but it’ll definitely get you stronger.

[quote]magick wrote:
An up to 200lb water bag?

Yes. That would be more than enough to build a great deal of strength useful for day to day life.

Probably won’t help you deadlift 400lb or squat 400lb or anything, but it’ll definitely get you stronger.[/quote]

Sorry misread the site, the sand bag can go up to that but the waterbag is 120lb.

The reviews say because the water is moving about a lot that it is really unstable so it makes the weight feel heavier than it actually is and works muscles that you wouldn’t work with free weights.

But what im worried is that i will get stronger but in a more functional way and without the impressive physique that comes with lifting weights… if that makes sense… no bulging eye popping muscle gains just overall strength increase.

Edit: 120;bs with available bags for filling but can go up to 200 lb if i purchased another few filler bags.

Generally, if you’re super strong you’ll look it.

But you won’t get super strong with a 120lb, or even 200lb, water bag.

It depends on how you want to look though. Put up a picture of your desired bodyshape or something.