T Nation

Ultimate Legal Mass Cycle?

Hey everyone,
Just finished my post-show feeding frenzy and am planning out my next mass phase. I have heard some rumbling about a different Androsol cycle that consists of 3 weeks on, 1 week off followed by 2 weeks on and then 3 weeks off. I am thinking of trying this while including Tribex 500 - 6 caps 2 times a day on a 5 days on 2 days off schedule. And also using 1 Tbsp Methoxy 7 - 3 times a day for the week immediately following each Androsol cycle.
I know I will need to keep protein up to 1.5 to 2.0 grams / pound and to train intelligently, but am curious if anybody has any other ideas, theories, tips etc! I know my body is primed to grow after the 6 months of training for the show and I will keep you updated on my progress. NOTE - I have never used steriods or pro hormones before, I am 27 years old, 5’8"tall, 175 pounds and approximately 4-6% bodyfat(not normal just competed in BB show!)
Thanks for any help you may give!-

Matt Slaymaker

Hey Matt! I’m in the same situation as you…did a show last week myself. I’m going for MASS also! I’m not going to be using any supplements for a while since I believe my body is primed for growth at this point. Keep me updated on your gains with the supps. I’m interested on how things go. What will your diet look like?

Matt, sorry I never responded to your question earlier regarding the Androsol 3weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off cycle. The Batcheldor Cycle was brought up in the #2 Issue of Testosterone Paper Mag by a reader. Tim Patterson’s response was that it would increase the likelihood of T suppresion. I did some searching about the cycle and found it in a previous installment of the S-Files. However the cycle outlined was regarding actual AAS. Regardless, I decided to give it a shot. I am currently on week 5 of the cycle and so far so good. I’ll keep you posted on specific results. As far as what YOU should do, if you’ve just finished a show I wouldn’t take anything other than plenty of calories, a multi-vitamin, and glutamine(20-40 grams a day). You’re primed for growth right now, you’re going to progress no matter what. Bust your ass for 4-6 weeks, take a week off(I’m sure it has been a while), then go on a good Androsol Stack. This way you shouldn’t plateau.