Ultimate Fighter

Surprised the hell outta me, figured Leben would have been more aggressive, gone after him. Its’s like Dana said, Leben showed Josh too much respect.

They gave a bit of a teaser for next weeks fight, said it was a “controversial” decision, or some bullshit.

Well that sucked. Y;know, I didn’t even realize how much I actually wanted Chris to win until he lost. I feel as if one of my favorite sports teams lost or something. He was no angel, but as far as Leben v. Koschuck, Southworth went, I really woulda liked to have seen josh get his ass kicked.

meanwhile lidell is 3-0. Is this bad luck for randy or is lidell a better coach?

On a side note from tonight’s episode, Forrest Griffin is now my favorite guy in the house. I damn-near choked to death when I saw him do “Crazy Monkey.”

~Terumo

As much as I hated Chris…

The show will not be the same without him. Now that he’s gone… there’s no personality left, there’s no life. Chris was an asshole, yes, but he was right about one thing he said at the beginning of the first episode… he was the only guy there with a personality. Especially the light heavyweights… they’re the most boring, bland grouping of human beings I’ve ever seen.

I predict that the rest of TUF will be fairly boring. Koscheck is going to wind up getting owned sooner or later… not that I’ll care. But I don’t know if I’ll even continue watching with Chris gone… ugh.

Diego Sanchez will wind up winning the middleweight contract, I think. And he’s utterly stupid, and I can’t wait until Matt Hughes wipes the floor with him. Because as big an asshole as Chris was, Diego is far more odious.

[/rant]

Forrest really needs more camera time, I think he’s the real bright point of the show, Leben just got so much air time because he’s such a loud mouth. I think the show could either improve or go down hill from here. Depends on who fills the gap.

Forrest will fill the Gap… that monkey shit had me rolling.

I want Nathan Quarry to win he seems like he’s a true warrior but doesn’t seem like he’ll be healthy, which, is just too sad.

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
So, Lebien pissed on that guy’s bed. Big deal. I’ve played worse pranks. So you get up the next day take a shower and get some clean sheets. Maybe play a prank back and have a good laugh.

But when you insult someone’s manhood by calling them a “fatherless bastard” you deserve to get your ass kicked.

I don’t know much about the skills of these fighters but it is very easy to see that Koscheck is afraid of Lebien. Koscheck may have the physique and the pedigree but Lebien has more guts than him all day long. Remember the first day, even with a hangover Lebien was the only one to finish the treadmill test.

Can’t wait for the real deal on Monday.[/quote]

I actually agree with you on this… but well, thats how the shit splatters.

What defeated Leben was himself. His mentality was just… elsewhere. Maybe it would have turned out the same way, but he didn’t seem to just let his hands go. Josh executed his plan perfectly. When Leben gets his head screwed up tight, then he’ll be at in the UFC I have no doubt in my mind.

Douche bag or not, he’s got the spirit.

Hey…don’t get to down about Chris leaving. Yeah, it sucks he lost but I honestly believe there will be a nice re-match between the two at the end of the series. After-all they are letting fighters come back that didn’t make it. I foresee a rematch, and Chris making Kosh his little be-yatch. I can’t wait until the end!! Anyhow…watch, or not that’s just my shared thought.

Even though the topic has been beaten to death, I’ll throw in my $0.02.

As much as I despise Bobby Southworth’s attitude, he was spot-on with his analysis of the fight: Leben only had a puncher’s chance. The only way Leben would beat Kos, even in a rematch, would be to connect with what would have to be considered a lucky shot. Otherwise, Kos is just going to lay n’ pray for a carbon-copy victory of the first fight. Leben needs to 1)work on his sprawl and 2)stay busy with his hands but not so much that he gives Kos an easy shot at a takedown. Even though Kos won’t do any damage, he still racks up points for the takedowns and (thanks to UFC rules) being in the “dominant” position. Maybe Leben will have a better shot if Big John is officiating instead of Herb Dean. Dean should have broken the fighters more quickly, in my opinion.

My prediction for a rematch: Same damn thing unless Leben lands a lucky shot or learns how to follow up with some damage post-sprawl. Who will win? Kos by unanimous; neither fighter gets hurt. Who am I pulling for? Leben.

~Terumo

Last week was kind of a letdown. I honestly thought Leben would be more aggresive and go after Koscheck. Koscheck did a hell of a job sticking with his gameplan though. He got the win and thats all that matters.

I’m really excited to get to know Forrest. The man is nuts from what they’ve shown so far.

I disagree that all that matters is getting the win. As far as the fighters record is concerned it does but not as far as money coming out of my pocket. I’m not about to pay for a fight with Josh on the card. It will be a dull fight just like the one with Chris.

I don’t see too many issues posted about Chris’ T-less behavior after losing. There was enough whining that I wondered if I was watching an American Idol rejects show. Pathetic behavior…it’s never his fault…

Josh was scared going into the fight and during the fight. If only Chris would have stepped up the punching to say…2-3 every couple of seconds instead of waiting for that perfect punch. In the end Josh got the victory but like I said he won’t get any money because his fights are boring. Even on the ground he wasn’t doing anything.

I am surprised none of you mentioned this but Leban was missing his knuckle on his power hand!!! I think that had A LOT to do with it, and if he was going to land a punch with it he probably HAD to make it count. Like Dana said, he is a good fighter but he needs to work on his mental game because we all know thats a big part of everything we do. Look at Chuck and Randy, they didn’t get to where they are by acting on all their emotions and saying whatever they wanted.

I’m stunned. Bobby Southworth is one of my least favorite fighters on that show, but he was robbed. I would have expected a draw or even a SD for Southworth. It was a good showing for both fighters, but it should’ve gone to a third round. It almost makes me wonder if it was a fix to lessen the Team Couture ass-whomping. Oh well.

Who is coming back? My bet is on Chris Sanford. I know a lot of people are going to say that Leben is coming back. Sure, I’m a bit of a Leben nut-hugger, and it would be great for the show, just to watch Koscheck have a small aneurysm. However, they aren’t going to bring someone back that was eliminated in the cage. Guaranteed.

Well, can’t wait for next week. The only thing tiding me over for a TV fix from Monday-to-Monday is Lost.

Late.

~Terumo

Southworth should of at least attempted more striking, or anything, in the first round. Bonnar…bless his soul for being man enough to pick the less traveled path. Southworth…sorry guys gotta resort back to ignorant supportiveness on Chris’s behalf…man whatta a piss poor whinny be-yatch. I mean Chris did his share of crying around, but Southworth went above and beyond his call of duty, at least Chris was intelligent enough to know when to stop crying around. As much as I would love to see the aneurysm also…I have to agree with T. It’s more than likely not Chris that’s coming back. Too early. I’ll be delighted as hell if it is though. That’s my shared thought for now. Later~SB

CHRIS INTENTIONALLY PISSED IN SOMEONES BED!!!

How can you support a dipshit like that.

Southworth got what he deserved and after all his shit talking on Chris (be a man, take your licks, blah blah), he’s apparently walking around bitching and then starts shit with Dana??? WTF!!! Then he’s the one instigating shit against EVERYBODY in the house, he gossips like such a little faggot.

AAHHHHHH, i can’t stand him.

Leben was a dick, but he wasn’t a pussy like southworth…and i’m glad to see that southworth got fucked.

BUT

They should have had one more round, he really did get robbed. But again, thats just how shit happens. Same thing with the leben fight.

What pisses me off is that he’s complaining like a lil bitch.

You’re NOT going to reverse the judges decision dumbbass…

I hope the guy who comes back next week is Leben hahaha that’d have Koscheck shitting his pants.

(though I think kos could win again).

In that fight Kos was scared, but leben was too apprehensive, after a while, Kos didn’t fear Leben’s hands anymore…at that point he had his way with him for the most part.

It’s obvious to see if Kos had more tools he’d do much more damage. Regardless of what they may say thats very apparent.

If i get my wish, Nate will win middleweight, I hope he gets healthy.

The match between Bobby and Bonnar was REALLY close, if it went either way I wouldn’t have been surprised. To say Bobby was robbed (as that little whiner repeatedly claimed) is overstating iy.

Bonar had more takedowns, Bobby did some damage standing but could not finish and was taken down and controled time and time again. Bonar is a much more complete fighter than Bobby and I am talking about overall technique.
Just like Leban lost because he was taken down and controled on the ground, this is something the judges are looking for not just stricking prowess.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
The match between Bobby and Bonnar was REALLY close, if it went either way I wouldn’t have been surprised. To say Bobby was robbed (as that little whiner repeatedly claimed) is overstating iy.[/quote]

Just to clarify, I don’t think Bobby was robbed of a win; I think he was robbed of a third round.

~Terumo

[quote]squattin600 wrote:
CHRIS INTENTIONALLY PISSED IN SOMEONES BED!!!

How can you support a dipshit like that. [/quote]

Squattin 600~ Sorry this is a sensitive matter for you, but I would rather he be called an ungallant bedlamite as opposed to dipshit. I think it suits him better. Have a good day!! Later! SB