Ultimate Fighter

Finally A reality TV show that I actually want to watch! Leave it to spike TV to continue to put out good quality shows for guys.

If any of you guys haven’t watched this yet, especially you MMA fans, you gotta catch next week. The biggest anticipated fight is going down, it’s on monday after WWE RAW.

16 would be UFC fighters, 2 UFC contracts. you get eliminated by losing a match. And they all live in the same house.

Yes, I’ve seen it. In fact, I’ve lost to two of the light heavies, Forrest Griffin and Sam Hoger.

Wish I had a better way to brag. LOL!

I wanna see that one sick ass wrestler dude (josh something) stick it to Leben.

Josh is a VERY accomplished collegiate wrestler from what I’ve heard.

But Leben can drop BOMBS and has serious heart.

[quote]JBraswell wrote:
Yes, I’ve seen it. In fact, I’ve lost to two of the light heavies, Forrest Griffin and Sam Hoger.

Wish I had a better way to brag. LOL![/quote]

Hey - at least you lost to them. 99.99999% of this board couldn’t even get into the ring with them. Better luck next time.

anyone see leban go apeshit last night and punch through the window and kick through the door? and when randy told him he got to fight he became the happiest person in the world?

Yea Leben may be a dick sometimes, but considering his upbringing, I can understand. Seems like the kind of kid you would really want as a friend though. The kind of kid who would throw everything on the line for you even if you were in the wrong. Josh the wrestler is a prissy punk and bobby is a douche, I hope leben destroys him. It should be a good fight either way.

I’m addicted as well. On a side note, the MMA academies in Nashville have gotten a huge surge in enrollment/attendance since this show came about. Kinda makes me roll my eyes.

~Terumo

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Yea Leben may be a dick sometimes, but considering his upbringing, I can understand. Seems like the kind of kid you would really want as a friend though. The kind of kid who would throw everything on the line for you even if you were in the wrong. Josh the wrestler is a prissy punk and bobby is a douche, I hope leben destroys him. It should be a good fight either way. [/quote]

I agree 100%. The 1st couple of episodes portrayed Leben as nothing but a punk, but it turns out he one of the toughest guys there. How awesome was it when Leben called out Josh to pick him to fight…and then Josh showed his true pussy colors by avoiding it. Josh may have more technical skills than Leben, but hopefully Leben’s toughness and heart will be enough to destroy that pretty boy Josh.

It’s funny, at the beginning of the series I thought Leben was such an asshole and I couldn’t wait to see someone give him a shit kicking. That being said, he seems like a tough little bastard and I’ll be rooting for him when he fights Josh next week. Don’t get me wrong, I still think he’s an asshole, but he seems like the only guy there who’s willing to fight anybody, the tougher the better.

[quote]JBraswell wrote:

Wish I had a better way to brag. LOL![/quote]

Griffin is the only man to ever pull off a flying triangle on me. He is quite the freak.

fricken guy is missing his knuckle and he still wants to fight!!

i think leben will win, but to badmouth
by saying fatherless bastard is just plain wrong. he said he never been in a street fight. for all the rage and pain he’s been doing mma that will give him
focus despite being a mouth and asshole.
josh will go down hard , can’t wait!!

barton, sounds like you’ve been hit in the head a couple times yourself!

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
…saying fatherless bastard is just plain wrong…[/quote]

I agree. “Fatherless bastard?” Come on!

Why not just say he’s a gay-homosexual with HIV-virus who can never fill the empty-void in his soul?

Sorry. Redundancies just piss me off.

~Terumo

Good show…sucked me in immediately. I CAN’T WAIT until those two knuckleheads with the water-hose get smoked. That alone will keep me tuned in.

My wife had to put me in a naked choke hold in order to calm me down after that episode!!!

Yeah those to jerk offs could not leave well enough alone. But is Leben just a stand up fighter if so he stands a good chance of losing if Josh is as good a westler as everyone thinks. Especially if leben comes out too agressive.

Watched it with my girl on valentines day!! think im in love :slight_smile:

Great show I tape it every Mon. (I get up @4am) Who do you think wins this week ,Chris L. or the samoan looking dude? Great contribution to the ass thread, got any Misty May? The get together you’re organizing will it be in Vegas let me know I live here and want in.

I am up for any location and will actually be going to vegas in august with the fam. Would love to ditch them and go hang out with some bros and chase some tail. Or have the tail chase us if wideguy comes.

i agree trash talking is what it is and
mostly mental, but if you’re an bastard
and it’s true that is another matter, that’s like walking up to a man in wheel
chair and telling him he’s a worthless
cripple of course he’d be hurt by that
and probally go off on you. i know everybody was drunk and all that. but still…

what’s josh last name? can look him up
and see if his name pops up in any wrestling school that he may have gone to.