UK Should Have a Muslim PM

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
You’re just jealous cause the pakisani community is prospering(inshallah) more than the enemies

No wonder the zionists and indians are causing attacks in there own countries - to try to shift the blame and trigger more hatred towards us, which is further fuelled by propaganda from the Jewish controlled media in this godforsaken country.

And we have drunken pub going bums like some of you who believe everything the sun and daily mail tells them. I’ve seen your types, you’re everywhere - The men are bald, covered with ugly tats, many of you drink yourself stupid , your women can’t keep their legs together which is why there are single mums everywhere. LEading a very immoral lifestyle. And you tend to have very little cranial capacity, evident from your limited vocabulary which doesn’t seem to extend beyond ‘alryyyyt mate’.[/quote]

wow - a real hater . … ooohh . . . ever heard that most accusations are self-declarations? Perhaps a little less SAMA for you and little more prayer - if you need any suggestions - you could pray for peace and understanding . . . and maturity

Needs more Hatetorade.

“You’re just jealous cause the pakisani community is prospering(inshallah) more than the enemies”

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Needs more Hatetorade.

“You’re just jealous cause the pakisani community is prospering(inshallah) more than the enemies”

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Personally, I feel he could have worked Diana somewhere in there and the sexual prowess of Muslim men. Alas, it was not to be.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Jab1 wrote:
How on earth is Obama literally a dark horse? I swear words have no meaning to some people.

He’s black and most Americans are trying to ride on his back.[/quote]

Just Larry Sinclair. ;>

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
After centuries of attrocities commited aganst blacks by the hands of white imperialsits Obama has become the first black president.

Pakistanis still experience discrimination by white jews and indians within britain. There is no tolerance. It’s disgusting

So In the same way I think the UK should have a pakistani PM, this way it is a sure sign that Britain too is heading in the right direction. It will be a great sign that Britain has become a true multicultural society, rather than the pseudosecular hellhole it is currently. [/quote]

Pakistan is notorius for trafficking women from Bangladesh. It’s been going on for quite long time and I don’t think the government of Pakistan has done much about it.
So if we were to follow your line of thinking, Pakistan should have a female prime minister from Bangladesh.

As a British citizen I am ashamed of this stupid fucking thread.

if they, i need to find a new country to live in.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Needs more Hatetorade.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/quote]

Yeah, that’s hilarious.

This guy is a fucking joke.

He is a troll, however if the current demographic trend isn’t stopped, then he is correct there will be a Pakistani PM. Of course by then it won’t mean dick because Brussels will be fully in control of Britain and Westminster will only be the seat of the England regional council.

Of course there may be a big change on the way in British politics because the BNP has been making huge gains in support. Check this out.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/05/bnp-would-take-hazel-blear’s-parliamentary-seat-in-election-reports-sunday-express/

The Tory-supporting Sunday Express has broken ranks with the rest of the controlled media and has honestly reported on the rising tide of support for the British National Party, today publishing a poll which claimed that the BNP would win the parliamentary seat of Communities Minister Hazel Blears if an election were held.

Completely refuting other controlled media claims of the BNP polling â??one percentâ?? of the vote, the Sunday Express conducted its own poll in Salford, seat of Ms Blears, and found that the BNP picked up 38.4 percent support. The other parties polled as follows, according to the newspaper: Labour 19.2 percent; Tories 13.4 percent; Liberal Democrats 10.7 percent; Greens and UKIP 7.1 percent each.

This result, says that newspaper, means that â??Nick Griffin is on course to win a seat in the European Parliament next month on the back of a tidal wave of public anger over MPsâ?? expenses.â??

The newspaper goes on to say that the BNP is one of the â??main beneficiaries of public disgust with the political establishment. The survey of 500 voters showed that Ms Blears would lose her seat because of revelations that she claimed thousands of pounds of taxpayersâ?? money on three homes in a single year.

â??She also used a legal dodge to avoid paying more than �£13,000 in capital gains tax, which she has offered to repay.â??

The paper says that â??if the result is repeated across the North-West in next monthâ??s European Parliament elections Mr Griffin will be elected to Brussels.â??

In his reaction to the report, Mr Griffin, talking to BNP News from Cumbria where he is currently campaigning, said that he was not surprised.

â??All our canvass returns show that we are doing very well in all areas around the country. In fact, Salford is one of our weaker areas, which makes the Sunday Express article all the more interesting.â??

Mr Griffin said that that he was yesterday campaigning in several towns along the Cumbrian coast, and that the public is â??if anything more in our favour than what the Express says.â??

He also noted that almost all the old party activists are on strike, refusing to come out and canvass because their Westminster leaders have so utterly shamed them with the expenses scandal.

The Sunday Express opinion that the BNP will be the main beneficiary of the current political fallout was echoed today in an article in the Sunday edition of The Scotsman in Edinburgh. Admitting that Mr Griffin correctly predicted â??homegrown Islamic terroristsâ?? and that an â??aftershock from a cataclysmic implosion of American capitalism would ripple through the world like a financial tsunami, spreading hardship into every corner of the globe,â?? The Scotsman goes on to say that the expenses scandal, which it describes as a â??profoundâ?? domestic â??crisisâ??, has propelled the BNP to â??centre stage in the forthcoming local and Euro elections.â??

Peppering its article with the usual ant-BNP hatred, The Scotsman goes on to say that the â??confluence of the war on terror, the credit crunch and the publicâ??s incandescent rage at the expenses scandal which has debased parliament has produced a perfect stormâ?? for the party.

The Scotsman article then confirmed that on the streets of Carlisle, where its reporter accompanied Mr Griffin recently while he was campaigning, â??roughly 80 percent of people took their fliers, with a quarter of them stopping to talk. Each of the voters who engaged with Griffin said afterwards that they were actively contemplating voting for him,â?? said The Scotsman.

Quoting some of the reactions, The Scotsman said that the reasons people gave for supporting the BNP varied. â??My interest stems from the fact that the indigenous people of this country are treated far worse than anyone else,â?? that paper quoted a pensioner identified as Eileen. â??I donâ??t have anything against anyone of a different colour or creed but charity begins at home. Itâ??s ridiculous that people are coming here and sponging off our social services, and getting things ahead of people whoâ??ve worked hard all their lives. I think itâ??s got to stop. Iâ??ve had enough.

â??The BNP are the party that will best represent me; I donâ??t want to be European, Iâ??m proud to be British and what it stands for. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be multicultural and I donâ??t want to be. Weâ??re not even consulted; weâ??re just expected to take whatâ??s given. The BNPâ??s the only party thatâ??s going to keep us British and I know a lot of people who think that way too. I donâ??t think theyâ??ll win here but I think itâ??ll be close. The British people have completely lost faith in the main parties,â?? The Scotsman article continued.

â??Even angrier was James, a married freight train driver in his thirties whose sense of dislocation from the political classes was palpable. â??Iâ??m interested in the BNP because theyâ??re upsetting people whoâ??ve been upsetting me for a bloody long time and because theyâ??re outside the mainstream,â?? he said. `Iâ??ve long held views about politicians which have recently become quite fashionable; itâ??s like the whole nationâ??s woken up. Thatâ??s why I am, for the first time, considering voting for the BNP.â??

â??Pensioner Linda Smith is another convert. â??The government have really shown their true colours; I felt the same even before the expenses because theyâ??re all busy doing for themselves,â?? she says. `This will be my first time voting for the BNP; Iâ??m usually a Conservative voter. Lots of my friends are going to vote for them and I think theyâ??ll do very, very wellâ??,â?? reported The Scotsman.

This reminds me of the “Jump To Conclusions Mat” That Tom in Office Space thought of. Shortly after explaining it to Peter, Michael Bolten and Nana-Nana-Not-gonna-work-here-anymore. After they heard the idea, they said… “That’s the worst idea I ever heard in my life, Tom.”

Hmm… So, when you’re talking about being immoral, does that include how alot of Muslim men in the mid-east treat their women like dirt? Having to cover up their face as if they should be shameful of what they are? The men get absolute rule and authority? That sounds pretty tyrannical. Next thing you know, there will be a tax on Christianity or any other religion not of Islam faith. If you don’t pay the tax, you get arrested.

I think our Brethren in the UK should start an uprising and send assholes like you into exhile. How’s that sound?

Stupid ass, you don’t belong in the US or the UK. Stay the fuck away from us and go live in your little sand box.

My heart goes out to all you Brits… Looks like things are gonna be getting pretty rough there…

Haha this thread is a hit, thanks guyzzz. But all you bnp scum and nationalist types should go piss on an electric fence. Not that it will ever happen, but if Griffin ever came to power the whole country would go to shit. They have fascist leanings, outrageous policies and appeal only to some of the uneducated LAZY dole scroungers who know nothing about real politics or economics and are just looking to point the finger and blame others for their own lack of success in life which is entirely their own fault.

I am busy so I will have to fully rebut you later. Your accusations of facism are bullshit. The Labour government are the true facists. Don’t believe that? Read the EU constitution they signed up to without the promised refferendum. The EU constitution makes it a crime to criticize the EU, that is facistic. The EU constitution also authorizes the use of deadly force to suppress rebellion. I have to run now so I will leave you with this.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1653955-bnp-european-elections-broadcast-2009?pod=simonben

It’s all right, he can’t help himself. HE clearly feels inferior to the European man. He shouldn’t though. The European man is extending his intellectual reach by giving people like him a chance to live in a civilized world and have access to Equal opportunities, or at least as much equal opportunities as our current social state of evolution allows. What he doesn’t see is that he’s being allowed to raise up the ranks and be anyone or anything he could want to be. But it’s to be expected when dealing with primitive cultures and it’s inhabitants.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
I am busy so I will have to fully rebut you later. Your accusations of facism are bullshit. The Labour government are the true facists. Don’t believe that? Read the EU constitution they signed up to without the promised refferendum. The EU constitution makes it a crime to criticize the EU, that is facistic. The EU constitution also authorizes the use of deadly force to suppress rebellion. I have to run now so I will leave you with this.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1653955-bnp-european-elections-broadcast-2009?pod=simonben[/quote]

It’s easy to agree with what is said in that video and still think the BNP are crazy. When they can convince me that they are a legitimate party who cut links to violent skinheads. Basically when they represent a low immigration libertarian party, then I won’t oppose them.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Sifu wrote:

http://vodpod.com/watch/1653955-bnp-european-elections-broadcast-2009?pod=simonben

It’s easy to agree with what is said in that video and still think the BNP are crazy. When they can convince me that they are a legitimate party who cut links to violent skinheads. Basically when they represent a low immigration libertarian party, then I won’t oppose them.[/quote]

I seriously doubt that the four years since the last gerneral election 38 percent of Hazel Blears constituency has become skinheads. I think you would have a difficulty finding that many skinheads in the whole country. As a rhetorical tactic the days of name calling like that are over. A couple of weeks ago when the so-called Independent newspaper ran an article claiming ties to skinheads they were immediately caught out and eventually had to retract their story and are now being sued.

If you are concerned about violence what about the Labour party’s ties to violent organisations like the UAF which has committed acts of violence against political opponents of Labour?

Unless the Lib/Lab/Con and their front organisation UKIP recieve an ass kicking from the electorate they are just going to continue with business as usual. With no incentive for real change there will be none.

The only party that can deliver the neccessary shock to the system that will trigger meaningful change is the BNP. The BNP is the only party that has any credibility that they will put the interests of the British people first and foremost.

The elections on June 4th are going to be a watershed.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

If you are concerned about violence what about the Labour party’s ties to violent organisations like the UAF which has committed acts of violence against political opponents of Labour?

[/quote]

I don’t like the Labor party. There is no way I would vote for them after Blair/Brown. If I went to live back in the UK, chances are I would vote for the Conservatives. I don’t mind Cameron that much, and compared to Brown he looks great.

I just can’t get over the BNP links to white supremacy. I am low immigration from everywhere, not just for non-whites. They are basically a racist party, and I can’t support that.

You support someone who says this?:
“The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.”

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Sifu wrote:

I don’t like the Labor party. There is no way I would vote for them after Blair/Brown. If I went to live back in the UK, chances are I would vote for the Conservatives. I don’t mind Cameron that much, and compared to Brown he looks great. [/quote]

Cameron is just a follow on to Bliar. He is owned and controlled by the same wealthy masters, no substantative change will occur under him. It was the Conservatives who lied to the British people in order to take Britain into the common market.

They said the common market is only a trade agreement that Britain will profit from and it is not going to turn into a federal state of Europe where Britain has to surender it’s sovereignty. The Tories are notorious for betraying the people. Even the Americans have bad things to say about the Tories.

Politics in Britain are a mess. If I had to live there I would form my own political party.

[quote]
I just can’t get over the BNP links to white supremacy. I am low immigration from everywhere, not just for non-whites. They are basically a racist party, and I can’t support that.
You support someone who says this?:
“The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.” [/quote]

I think the accusations of racism are greatly overstated and they are going way back in history to try and dig up dirt. They make the BNP sound like they are as bad as America’s Democrats. But there is nothing in the history of the BNP that even comes close to the racist history of the Democrats. ie The Democrats had a violently militant wing it was called the Ku Klux KLan.

One of Obamas democrat colleagues from the senate, senator Byrd is a Grand Wizard in the Ku Klux Klan. But you don’t hear the Guardianista’s constantly winging about that. Do you?

Instead of trying to dig up something Griffin alledgedly wrote in 1993 I would be more concerned about this quote from 2007 by Cameron about his two day stay with a Pakistani family.

“Not for the first time, I found myself thinking that it is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around.”

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
America said that an African-American would become president when pigs fly. Then after 100 days in office

BAM!!!

Swine flu

Politically incorrect Win. Rofl.

Ok, I’m gonna go make reparations for my racially insensitive laughter and get in touch with my inner guilt.[/quote]

Fuck that LOL…that shit was funny as hell! ;D

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
You’re just jealous cause the pakisani community is prospering(inshallah) more than the enemies

No wonder the zionists and indians are causing attacks in there own countries - to try to shift the blame and trigger more hatred towards us, which is further fuelled by propaganda from the Jewish controlled media in this godforsaken country.

And we have drunken pub going bums like some of you who believe everything the sun and daily mail tells them. I’ve seen your types, you’re everywhere - The men are bald, covered with ugly tats, many of you drink yourself stupid , your women can’t keep their legs together which is why there are single mums everywhere. LEading a very immoral lifestyle. And you tend to have very little cranial capacity, evident from your limited vocabulary which doesn’t seem to extend beyond ‘alryyyyt mate’.[/quote]

Dude didn’t you say you were Asian?

Maximus