UK Schools Drop Holocaust

[quote]jumper wrote:
Correction - your justification for it being fake is that it’s sales are up? WTF
Hello, my name is planet Earth, have we met?[/quote]

Yes, jumpy! I believe we did.

Making a buck in the media is not about reporting facts. It’s about who blows stories out of proportions. Pretty much in the same way pop singers who show some skin get boosted.

And that is the main reason why having corporate media is dangerous. Corporations don’t give a damn about journalistic ethics. The only thing they care about is more sales. Hence the value of the indepedent media.

The Holocaust was arguably the most horrible episode of the war. Very few people are challenging its occurence. Many people are quibbling about the figures. What difference does it make if it was 4 millions or 6? They’re dead anyway, and it’s quite disrespectful to their memories to argue about such things. But, let’s face it, Gypsies and Jehovah’s witnesses got slashed too by the Nazi machine. Heck, Poles were killed just for being Poles.

When Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or some other jackass calls the 6-million figure a “myth”, it’s doing nobody any good. But sit back and think about it for a while: Why should the Palestinians pay for some atrocities the Germans commited? Does it seem fair to you?

[quote]orion wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Its not just offending Muslims – EVERYBODY is getting the shits of being beat about the head with it. People who weren’t even born at the time are fed up with being made to feel like they participated, over and over and over again.

Boo fucking hoo. Those poor people have to learn about the extermination of 10 million human beings.

More, 20-25 million.[/quote]

I think you mistyped a “b”. It should read “m” instead.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
The REAL “HOLOCAUST” was when Stalin and his Jewish-dominated, Christian-hating Communist party starved over 10 million Ukranian CHRISTIANS to death in the 1930s. Funny how no one ever mentions that.[/quote]

Stalin killed plenty of Jews. To imply that his mass murder was the Jew’s fault is disgusting. I truly don’t understand how your mind has been poisoned.

[quote]lixy wrote:
orion wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Its not just offending Muslims – EVERYBODY is getting the shits of being beat about the head with it. People who weren’t even born at the time are fed up with being made to feel like they participated, over and over and over again.

Boo fucking hoo. Those poor people have to learn about the extermination of 10 million human beings.

More, 20-25 million.

I think you mistyped a “b”. It should read “m” instead.[/quote]

Who has killed 20 - 25 BILLION people?

[quote]orion wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

More, 20-25 million.[/quote]

I was referring to the 10 million jews, gays, gypsies, handicapped etc that were exterminated. I was not including military and civilian casualties.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Stalin killed plenty of Jews. To imply that his mass murder was the Jew’s fault is disgusting. I truly don’t understand how your mind has been poisoned.[/quote]

Maybe so. But don’t forget that Jews played a prominent role in the Bolshevik revolution. They clearly were the most represented religion/ethny in The Party.

I’ll stop right here for fear of being associated with Oklahoma.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Stalin killed plenty of Jews. To imply that his mass murder was the Jew’s fault is disgusting. I truly don’t understand how your mind has been poisoned.

Maybe so. But don’t forget that Jews played a prominent role in the Bolshevik revolution. They clearly were the most represented religion/ethny in The Party.

I’ll stop right here for fear of being associated with Oklahoma.[/quote]

And approximately 150,000 were killed in pogroms after the revolution.

The jews that were associated with the bolsheviks generally considered themselves progressives first and not jews.

orion wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

More, 20-25 million.

I was referring to the 10 million jews, gays, gypsies, handicapped etc that were exterminated. I was not including military and civilian casualties.[/quote]

6 million Jews in concentration camps.

Another 5 million whateverelse in concentration camps.

60% of all killed Jews never saw a camp, they died in marches or were just shot or drowned or buried alive.

Another 6-7 million.

The Polish intellectuals that had to die in order to create a Slavic slave race 2-3 million.

Sowjet POWs that lived in concentration camp like surroundings, about 3 million.

So, if you count everyone who had to die because he was “inferior”, 20-25 is about right.

Concentration camps alone, about 11 million.

OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
The REAL “HOLOCAUST” was when Stalin and his Jewish-dominated, Christian-hating Communist party starved over 10 million Ukranian CHRISTIANS to death in the 1930s. Funny how no one ever mentions that.

Stalin killed plenty of Jews. To imply that his mass murder was the Jew’s fault is disgusting. I truly don’t understand how your mind has been poisoned.[/quote]

Stalin’s Jews
We mustn’t forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
…And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name “Genrikh Yagoda,” the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU’s deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin’s collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the “bloodthirsty dwarf.”

Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book “Stalin: Court of the Red Star”, Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women…

Winston Churchill
Illustrated Sunday Herald
February 8, 1920
"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews.

Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus, Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krasin or Radek–all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.

The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people.

Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers is astonishing…"
http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/zionchurch.html

[quote]lixy wrote:
Did I mention the delightful irony of the article’s publication date? April 1st![/quote]

The only date I see is April 2. And that isn’t irony.

[quote]orion wrote:
6 million Jews in concentration camps.

Another 5 million whateverelse in concentration camps.

60% of all killed Jews never saw a camp, they died in marches or were just shot or drowned or buried alive.

Another 6-7 million.

The Polish intellectuals that had to die in order to create a Slavic slave race 2-3 million.

Sowjet POWs that lived in concentration camp like surroundings, about 3 million.

So, if you count everyone who had to die because he was “inferior”, 20-25 is about right.

Concentration camps alone, about 11 million.
[/quote]

Plus another 6 million from the FIRST holocaust of WWI

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

Winston Churchill
February 8, 1920

[/quote]
Anti Jewish sentiment was rather common in those days.

Communism wasn’t invented by the working poor. That was the doing of the intellectual elite.
And those Jews sure were brainy. So they probably filled more than their quotum.

Like they did in science. Did you know there were a lot of Jews involved in the Manhattan project. Or did I just open a can of worms here?

[quote]
Winston Churchill
February 8, 1920
"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews.

Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus, Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krasin or Radek–all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.

The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people.

Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers is astonishing…"
http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/zionchurch.html [/quote]

Its always funny how some dickheads and idiots end up as heroes in history just because they happened to be in the right place at the right time.

???

A major reason the average German in ww2 didnt believe circulating rumors about planned mass murders until the end of the war was that they had the allied propaganda of alleged German rape and murder in ww1 in mind, of which non was true.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
lixy wrote:
Did I mention the delightful irony of the article’s publication date? April 1st!

The only date I see is April 2. And that isn’t irony.[/quote]

Mr. Jerks off and cleans (too easy?),

The article was dated 1st in the print edition. I don’t know the exact date when it popped up online, but the date you see is the date of latest update not publication. It means that if they corrected a typo from an article that’s 5 years old today, the article would be dated as 24 May 2007.

But if you wanna be picky, here’s a web version of the same synopsis dated April 1st!

Thank you, come again

[quote]lixy wrote:
Thank you, come again[/quote]

I don’t get it. You create a thread from a fabrication? To what end? Just to piss people you don’t like or agree with? lixy, that is small of you.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Its not just offending Muslims – EVERYBODY is getting the shits of being beat about the head with it. People who weren’t even born at the time are fed up with being made to feel like they participated, over and over and over again.[/quote]

That’s true.

This is the first thing that made me hate Jews. Can’t stop bitching and complaining about how they are victims and then rub it in everybody’s face.

Pro-semitism breeds anti-semitism.

I say leave it in the textbooks as a reminder and part of history… and move on. We don’t need more museums and talks about it over and over and over and over again.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Did you know there were a lot of Jews involved in the Manhattan project. Or did I just open a can of worms here?[/quote]

Anit-semite…

Don’t rag on God’s Chosen People.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

Anti Jewish sentiment was rather common in those days.[/quote]

And why is that? It wasn’t because of their religion.

[quote]Communism wasn’t invented by the working poor. That was the doing of the intellectual elite.
And those Jews sure were brainy. So they probably filled more than their quotum.[/quote]

For the most part average Jews are used by the Zionist elite. Thats why there is such a contradiction when talking about Nazis in particular.

The world’s wealthiest Jews and American corporations helped Hitler rise to power yet you rarely ever hear this.

http://www.counterpunch.org/brenner1223.html

Russia, Germany and Italy were ALL being manipulated by Zionists, yet to bring up a verifiable fact will get you branded as anti-semitic.

Fascism and Zionism

Yes and Einstein along with other prominent Jews warned of the Zionist/Fascism movement in the New York Times
http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/einstein/1948/12/02.htm

(BTW, Karl Marx also Jewish)

Another contradiction of sorts…

Jews protest CIA’s Nazi files
NEW YORK - The CIA’s apparent refusal to divulge information about America’s “cozy relationship” with some Nazis after the Holocaust has outraged legislators, Jewish officials and members of a government task force looking into Nazi war criminals.
http://www.jewishaz.com/jewishnews/050204/cia.shtml

[quote]kroby wrote:
I don’t get it. You create a thread from a fabrication? To what end? Just to piss people you don’t like or agree with? lixy, that is small of you.[/quote]

You’re right. I shouldn’t be enjoying Zap’s replies that confirm the story. I shouldn’t delight in pointing out how some media spewing hate became so common that it’s hard to tell facts from propaganda. I apologize for having succumbed to those low pleasures. It wasn’t the best way to get to the point, but I hope it gets people to be a little more critical and do some homework before swallowing anything thrown at them.