UK Scammer Alert

well, its tough for us american guys. i have tons of friends that do it but have a hard time getting it. the sources we have dont always have it and its usually in short supply. ive been looking for nova and clo and no one i know has it or can get it. the internet thing is tough because it gets confiscated. the only thing i have found that seems to that work is the sachets. but still… i wouldnt ever trust something like that off of ebay.

I cant believe this! I just sent this guy $150! Im so pissed off right now… bad first gear experience. I just want to find a legit source…

[quote]jefferson987 wrote:
I cant believe this! I just sent this guy $150! Im so pissed off right now… bad first gear experience. I just want to find a legit source…[/quote]

If ordering overseas is not a problem for you finding a good source should be easy, just do your homework

All of the online stores require western union so I’m assuming they are all scams. It seems like the only way to find a hook up is to know someone online that could send them to you personally.

I cant believe this! I just sent this guy $150! Im so pissed off right now… bad first gear experience. I just want to find a legit source…[/quote]

I can’t believe this guy is STILL scamming people.

All of the online stores require western union so I’m assuming they are all scams. It seems like the only way to find a hook up is to know someone online that could send them to you personally. [/quote]

the western union has notting to do with being a scammer…
What did you expect to pay with your credit card???
It not a grocery store ya know

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Yep, breaking at least one arm sounds like a good idea.[/quote]

wrist is a hard joint to heal specially directly under the thumb.

every time he reaches for something that ache will remind him of that day
trust me I know

[quote]Agon wrote:
jefferson987 wrote:
All of the online stores require western union so I’m assuming they are all scams. It seems like the only way to find a hook up is to know someone online that could send them to you personally.

the western union has notting to do with being a scammer…
What did you expect to pay with your credit card???
It not a grocery store ya know

[/quote]

I’ve paid with western union and everything came 2 weeks later

Ok MOST online stores requiring western union are scams. The one I happened to choose was. The email was shop4steroids@live.co.uk

and this was the scammers infro

Name : Richard Levett
City : Milton Keynes

Lame, I recommend a skilsaw (electric circular saw) with a nice new blade to cut the fuckers fingers off for ripping you off.

[quote]E-man wrote:
BadTemperedBear wrote:
His details are:

Richard Levett
17 Lampitts Cross
Eaglestone
Milton Keynes
Bucks
MK6 5LJ

" I know this man. Green Beret out of Ft. Bragg."
[/quote]

Excuse me? Ft. Bragg aint in the UK, and I dont appreciate taking the name of SF in vain without cause…

well thanks for the heads up guys but its a little to late.
he just F**ked me the prick wont reply to my emails…

thanks for the address but I’m like just over 4 hours from him…

So is that it ! no more about this scum bag ??

well he’s now using this email and name
matthew Hall hallmatthew57@yahoo.co.uk
so beware

Ok MOST online stores requiring western union are scams.
[/quote]

This is simply not true. in the slightest.

I like how people think steroids can be found on eBay of all places. The likelihood of a scammer increases exponentially with an auction site like eBay.

Nothing wrong with Western Union.

i found a good guy on an auction site once… i got his details and emailed him privately - he came through for me.

And to anyone that asks… no, i wont tell you where to buy online. Shit… This AINT an advert, i am “just talking here”… (as the americans say!)

J

i dont have a dad… but i have a bat.

seriously… i am not sure… i’ll have a think and maybe pm you if i come up with something worthwhile.

i have a rather bad tempered sledgehammer and some halotestin, these may be useful.