T Nation

UK Scammer Alert

He sold me fake gear last year. I hope he gets whats coming to him.

‘Grassing’ goes against my morals, but THREATENING to tell the inland revenue (who have more power than the police) about his little ‘business’ will, if he has any sense, get you your money back faster than anything. Whether you follow through or not is your decision.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
‘Grassing’ goes against my morals, but THREATENING to tell the inland revenue (who have more power than the police) about his little ‘business’ will, if he has any sense, get you your money back faster than anything. Whether you follow through or not is your decision.[/quote]

I don’t think this is a good idea or even an option. Karma is a bitch and I would hate for something like that to come back at me.

Sucks you got burned tho

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thats what I mean, I wouldn’t worry about karma when he’s the rip off merchant with zero merit and no tenable argument to defend himself.

And I did only say THREATEN. If he is reckless enough to ignore he deserves his fingers burned IMHO. If you look at this from my perspective you actually have a lot more capacity to make his life miserable than he does to you by taking your money, he’s just reliant right now on you not doing anything.

People coming round my house threatening to kick my ass over a few quid= police on my side, miscreants potentially going to prison if they do anything other than ask nicely after knocking on the door once.

IR on my ass for selling roids= they tell police, IR forensically examine and scrutinize my financial records as far back as they go adding up all the money I have ever earned on paper, then adding up all of the money paid into my account and spent on cards (allowing for debt) then querying any discrepancy in my favor. So if he’s paid any of his ill gotten gains into the bank and can’t prove how they got there (cheque from friend/family/invoice etc) I am for the fucking high jump. IR/IRS = guilty until proven innocent.

Police searching house and enforcing the IR’s rights, miscreant goes to prison if you are prepared to be a witness to the fact he sold you roids and stole your money.

I’m not a copper by the way, I’m just pointing out that POTENTIALLY, it should be him shitting himself, just in case you have fewer morals than he does…

Can I just suggest that, although i’m not involved, threatening someone to coerce them to send you an amount of a substance that you must ‘trust’ and then will ingest, seems to me like a fucking invitation to get poisoned via parcelforce.

And what a cunt.

Getting the authorities involved is a very bad idea, or even threatening them is. The AAS world in the UK is pretty small considering. I guarantee karma will bite him on the ass in the future.

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
He sold me fake gear last year. I hope he gets whats coming to him.[/quote]

I agree he had gotten a little sketch as of late and I always suspected the Test was bunk. Wasn’t planning on doing any more orders through him. Did you have it tested? I know the dbol was legit because I had a friend send it in before they ever tried it, winny was legit too. That’s a shame.
Regarding brand name BBB, Just listen to the song Lucy in the Sky with “something”…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
Getting the authorities involved is a very bad idea, or even threatening them is. The AAS world in the UK is pretty small considering. I guarantee karma will bite him on the ass in the future.[/quote]

I kind of agree with you, however, the fact that this is just some unlabled vials makes it very hard to try and alert the message boards in the UK.

“Hey, be on the lookout for blank vials, especially ones that come from Joe”.

The only thing that might get the OP the money he has spent is a direct threat to the mans’ financial security.

But you have to be prepared to back the threat up with action, unfortunately, or you are just a clown.

BBB[/quote]

They come marked as “premium grade lubricant oils” on the label, if you’d like to give any of your associates a heads up.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

I agree he had gotten a little sketch as of late and I always suspected the Test was bunk. Wasn’t planning on doing any more orders through him. Did you have it tested? I know the dbol was legit because I had a friend send it in before they ever tried it, winny was legit too. That’s a shame.
Regarding brand name BBB, Just listen to the song Lucy in the Sky with “something”…[/quote]

he defo used to sell good stuff, but last year all i got was sugar capsules and oil that did nothing. no absess though is a positive! 400gbp down the drain is a nagitive though!

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Regarding brand name BBB, Just listen to the song Lucy in the Sky with “something”…[/quote]

he defo used to sell good stuff, but last year all i got was sugar capsules and oil that did nothing. no absess though is a positive! 400gbp down the drain is a nagitive though![/quote]

I thought the capsules were weird too, but they definitely weren’t sugar caps, not what I got anyway. I still gained something like 22 lbs in the first three weeks. It was just when I was on straight Test, 800mg/wk I gained NOTHING for the next six weeks straight. Very concerned about what was in those Tamox. caps too.

Selling someone fake PCT drugs is a real shitty move. I would get some research Nolvadex asap and restart PCT, better late than never…

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

he defo used to sell good stuff, but last year all i got was sugar capsules and oil that did nothing. no absess though is a positive! 400gbp down the drain is a nagitive though![/quote]

Jesus, how much gear should you have revieved for 400?

Lets see… about 10 vials of injectables or 10 pots of orals, give or take.

BBB[/quote]

When i have spare money invest it in things like that otherwise i’ll go partying.

I dont party much any more, trying to stay off the drink even as much as possible but when im drunk and im with my partyng friends, we have been known to do 5 day benders.

Definately wasn’t good for my bodybuilding and general health but good times all the same!

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Selling someone fake PCT drugs is a real shitty move. I would get some research Nolvadex asap and restart PCT, better late than never…[/quote]

It’s way too late mane. PCT ended almost two weeks ago. By the time anything got here, it’d just be a waste. Things seem to be coming back on line…it was just brutal the last two weeks of PCT. No libido, was pretty concerned. I didn’t have any depression, change of mood, or anything else, just that.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Selling someone fake PCT drugs is a real shitty move. I would get some research Nolvadex asap and restart PCT, better late than never…[/quote]

It’s way too late mane. PCT ended almost two weeks ago. By the time anything got here, it’d just be a waste. Things seem to be coming back on line…it was just brutal the last two weeks of PCT. No libido, was pretty concerned. I didn’t have any depression, change of mood, or anything else, just that. [/quote]

I’ve come off after staying on for 12 months before, then stayed off another 12 months, so I can attest that, whilst certainly not optimal, a ‘late’ additional PCT can help. Obviously you know your own body so if you feel it not necessary go with what works for you. I have experience with failed PCT so I know what a fucker it is…

Come to think of it whilst I have been quite lucky with my suppliers I did lose about �£50 once-fuckers!

Sorry mods have edited this post but I lost it to a shitty online pharmacy…

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Jesus, how much gear should you have revieved for 400?

Lets see… about 10 vials of injectables or 10 pots of orals, give or take.

BBB[/quote]

Damn that’s cheap. Unless it was sarcasm

Edit - read the ‘or’ as an ‘and’. Fool