T Nation

UK Scammer Alert

Hi guys, i am posting this to warn you all, i have recently been scammed out of a lot of money by our former member brook / jj / joe joseph / JOSEPH BROOK.

A lot of you will know that he was selling anabolics to board members here, i made a few sucessful orders from him, but the last one was a large one and he's took the money and run!

Has he scammed any of you?

No

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hate that. If you’ve made a deal or owe someone something, you honour it. Too many scumbags trying to do people over out there.

I’m confused. Your saying Joseph brook scammed you?

Thats your username.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Ironic thread, since I recently passed 10 x 5mg GHRP6 onto a member here called 300 and above and he then stopped returning my emails and has not paid.

Obviously the G6 was not for human consumption so I was not breaking any laws.

Shame a member in long standing would sell his soul for such a piffling amount of money.

Regardiong Joe Brook, I can’t offer any info, sorry.

BBB[/quote]

What a wanker…

[quote]Think tank fish wrote:
I’m confused. Your saying Joseph brook scammed you?

Thats your username.[/quote]

I think he set up this username just to convey his message to the forum because he didn’t want to use his real username.

I know about 3-4 people who used to deal with him regularly. He became increasingly sketchy so everyone switched sources months ago, thankfully. Sorry to hear about that, blows.

Ironic thread, since I recently passed 10 x 5mg GHRP6 onto a member here called 300 and above and he then stopped returning my emails and has not paid.

Obviously the G6 was not for human consumption so I was not breaking any laws.

Shame a member in long standing would sell his soul for such a piffling amount of money.

Regardiong Joe Brook, I can’t offer any info, sorry.

BBB[/quote]

LOL wow…

Someone scammed you for ~40$ worth of product? That’s one sad mofo…

damn sorry to hear that and i thought this was a tight community i guess I was under the wrong impression

[quote]NGAGE wrote:
damn sorry to hear that and i thought this was a tight community i guess I was under the wrong impression[/quote]

In any group, there will always be those who have little to no integrity, sad to say.

BBB[/quote]

Hopefully you guys will get your money back cuz Karmas a bitch …Someone will screw him over hard eventually.

Thankfully people like that, at least around here seem to be the exception and not the normal.

The scamming has been followed up by threats of violence for asking for my money back!

[quote]Joseph Brook wrote:
The scamming has been followed up by threats of violence for asking for my money back![/quote]

Like that will work.

I find in situations like this, that it’s best just to say to myself “well that guy turned out to be a c**t, so I’m well rid.”

BTW, what was JBs brand? Don’t put the actual name down, but give enough clues that we can work it out.

BBB[/quote]

No brand, just unlabled vials. colour coded stickers to tell them apart. they worked fine.

OP, I’m sorry to hear about what this shitcunt has done, at least the rest of the forum are aware now thanks to your heads up…

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
OP, I’m sorry to hear about what this shitcunt has done, at least the rest of the forum are aware now thanks to your heads up…[/quote]

Thats what i want, i love this board, don’t want other good people getting screwed!

I did some research on him, he has just started a degree - BSc Natural Sciences · Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry at the open university, maybe he needed my cash to fund that!