T Nation

UK Scammer Alert


#1

Hi guys, i am posting this to warn you all, i have recently been scammed out of a lot of money by our former member brook / jj / joe joseph / JOSEPH BROOK.

A lot of you will know that he was selling anabolics to board members here, i made a few sucessful orders from him, but the last one was a large one and he's took the money and run!


#2

Has he scammed any of you?


#3

No


#4

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#5

I hate that. If you’ve made a deal or owe someone something, you honour it. Too many scumbags trying to do people over out there.


#6

I’m confused. Your saying Joseph brook scammed you?

Thats your username.


#7

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Ironic thread, since I recently passed 10 x 5mg GHRP6 onto a member here called 300 and above and he then stopped returning my emails and has not paid.

Obviously the G6 was not for human consumption so I was not breaking any laws.

Shame a member in long standing would sell his soul for such a piffling amount of money.

Regardiong Joe Brook, I can’t offer any info, sorry.

BBB[/quote]

What a wanker…


#8

[quote]Think tank fish wrote:
I’m confused. Your saying Joseph brook scammed you?

Thats your username.[/quote]

I think he set up this username just to convey his message to the forum because he didn’t want to use his real username.


#9

I know about 3-4 people who used to deal with him regularly. He became increasingly sketchy so everyone switched sources months ago, thankfully. Sorry to hear about that, blows.


#10

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Ironic thread, since I recently passed 10 x 5mg GHRP6 onto a member here called 300 and above and he then stopped returning my emails and has not paid.

Obviously the G6 was not for human consumption so I was not breaking any laws.

Shame a member in long standing would sell his soul for such a piffling amount of money.

Regardiong Joe Brook, I can’t offer any info, sorry.

BBB[/quote]

LOL wow…

Someone scammed you for ~40$ worth of product? That’s one sad mofo…


#11

damn sorry to hear that and i thought this was a tight community i guess I was under the wrong impression


#12

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#13

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]NGAGE wrote:
damn sorry to hear that and i thought this was a tight community i guess I was under the wrong impression[/quote]

In any group, there will always be those who have little to no integrity, sad to say.

BBB[/quote]

Hopefully you guys will get your money back cuz Karmas a bitch …Someone will screw him over hard eventually.


#14

Thankfully people like that, at least around here seem to be the exception and not the normal.


#15

The scamming has been followed up by threats of violence for asking for my money back!


#16

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#17

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Joseph Brook wrote:
The scamming has been followed up by threats of violence for asking for my money back![/quote]

Like that will work.

I find in situations like this, that it’s best just to say to myself “well that guy turned out to be a c**t, so I’m well rid.”

BTW, what was JBs brand? Don’t put the actual name down, but give enough clues that we can work it out.

BBB[/quote]

No brand, just unlabled vials. colour coded stickers to tell them apart. they worked fine.


#18

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#19

OP, I’m sorry to hear about what this shitcunt has done, at least the rest of the forum are aware now thanks to your heads up…


#20

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
OP, I’m sorry to hear about what this shitcunt has done, at least the rest of the forum are aware now thanks to your heads up…[/quote]

Thats what i want, i love this board, don’t want other good people getting screwed!

I did some research on him, he has just started a degree - BSc Natural Sciences · Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry at the open university, maybe he needed my cash to fund that!