Uk Protein Powders?

I’m looking for whey without the toxic sweetners in it, everything seems to have aspartame or cylamate in it.

I do find it ironic that they put low cal sweetners in it, then i whack a load of glucose in to make a workout drink,

Any ideas of which product to look for in the UK?

I don’t believe any of Biotest’s products have artificial “toxic” sweeteners in them.

[quote]legend wrote:
I’m looking for whey without the toxic sweetners in it, everything seems to have aspartame or cylamate in it.

I do find it ironic that they put low cal sweetners in it, then i whack a load of glucose in to make a workout drink,

Any ideas of which product to look for in the UK?[/quote]

I get my unflavoured protein from:

www.sports-nutrition.net/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=12

If you buy two and enter the code “muscletalk” in the coupon box you get buy 1 get one free.

?22 including p&p for 10lb of unflavoured whey!! Bargain!

[quote]ethos wrote:
legend wrote:

If you buy two and enter the code “muscletalk” in the coupon box you get buy 1 get one free.

?22 including p&p for 10lb of unflavoured whey!! Bargain![/quote]

fantastic news

and Biotest is hard to get in the UK

[quote]legend wrote:
ethos wrote:
legend wrote:

fantastic news

[/quote]

Really?

Take a look at the prizes! Would you pay over $60 for some Grow??? Or $80 for some Surge??? Thought so…

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
legend wrote:
ethos wrote:
legend wrote:

fantastic news

Really?

http://www.Biotest.co.uk/[/quote]

Really twice the price, yes!

[quote]Irish Daza wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
legend wrote:
ethos wrote:
legend wrote:

fantastic news

Really?

Really twice the price, yes!
[/quote]

That doesn’t mean it’s hard to get. If your going to complain it’s more expesive then say that, don’t say it’s hard to get.

follow the link above and you will find exactly what you are looking for.

reflex products are fantastic offering among other things ‘organic oats and barley’ as carbs in their mass formulas as opposed to cheap sugars.

check out their product range, i use them and i think they are well worth it. cheaper than maximuscle but better on so many levels!

how how come that’s the first time i saw a uk retailer for Biotest…oops

ok next time i’ll try it the Biotest, but i have 20lbs of unflavoured whey to get through first…which my friend just told me tastes like vomit…great

I can believe you guys are suggesting such expensive alternatives!!!

10lb of unflavoured whey for ?20 from the link I posted!

It’s just unbranded reflex too!!