Ugliest / Best Looking College

[quote]nolecat wrote:
Best looking girls? Please! I went to Florida State. 2 words; Holy Shit! Hot,sloppy beach whores. Think about it. FSU is the cheapest university in Florida. So we get all of the dumb beach-club bunnies from Miami, Tampa, and Orlando.

I hear Arizona State is very similar.[/quote]

I think the cheapest State University is FIU.

I agree, GA tech’s girs aren’t attractive but they more than make up for it in brains!

BUT UGA is KNOWN for the hot ladies. (I do have pics to back this up). I must add most of them are intelligent too.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
How bout ugliest and best looking girls?

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech

Best

1. University of Arizona
  2. Arizona State
  3. Duquesne

Midrange

1. U of M
  2. Penn State
  3. Emory[/quote]

Hottest coeds? Easy, University of Texas. No contest.

[quote]rockhard_4eva wrote:
Good Looking girls dont go to university – ya know the rule about brains and looks right?[/quote]

Hell yeah they do…it’s called business school.

Unversity of arizona and Arizona State do have some hotties…but I gotta give some props to the University of Texas women.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech

Best

1. University of Arizona
  2. Arizona State
  3. Duquesne

Midrange

1. U of M
  2. Penn State
  3. Emory[/quote]

Ugliest

1. MIT
  2. USMA @ WP, I love them and they are my sisters in arms but most I’ve seen could teach some of the guys in here a thing or two.
  3. Standford

Best

1. University of Arizona without a doubt
  2. FSU (Most are the reason for the
    sayying we screw, we nut, we bolt)
  3. Penn State: I go there so I am a little bias but thats the only place where I see Eng majors that make my jaw drop.

Midrange

1. Ohio State
  2. U of M
  3. U of Del (with over 60% girls there are plenty to choose from)

Best: Gee, let me think…

Worst: All others.

San Diego State has plenty of hotties as well and the city always wins “best looking people” awards. I made the mistake though of going to UC San Diego which is quite a bit less attractive.

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Funny, that’s what I thought he meant originally.

I heard somewhere that Hofstra University has produced 4 or 5 Playboy Playmates. That may have been just marketing jive, but I’d believe it.[/quote]

That’s kind of like how I got tricked into going to East Tennessee State. Playboy’s #4 party school 1992 MY ASS! At least the 4:1 Girl:Guy ratio was accurate.

You are right. I was hooking up with a UGA girl my softmore year for awhile. She was pretty cute. There seemed to be a lot of hot UGA girls. And Athens is really fun. I’ll give the GA tech girls their due; most of them are extremely intelligent.

[quote]SouthernGirl wrote:
I agree, GA tech’s girs aren’t attractive but they more than make up for it in brains!

BUT UGA is KNOWN for the hot ladies. (I do have pics to back this up). I must add most of them are intelligent too.

jsbrook wrote:

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech

Best

1. University of Arizona
  2. Arizona State
  3. Duquesne

Midrange

1. U of M
  2. Penn State
  3. Emory
    [/quote]

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Unversity of arizona and Arizona State do have some hotties…but I gotta give some props to the University of Texas women.[/quote]

From what I hear. Never got a chance to get any first-hand experience.

My vote for one of the most aethetic university campuses in the US is Texas El Paso (UTEP). It is nestled into the southernmost tip of the Rocky Mountains, The Franklins. Its architecture is Buhtenese and the construction of any new buildings to the university must maintain this style. It is perfect for the desert southwest. If anyone has ever been to or seen the football stadium, the Sun Bowl, it is breath taking, sunk into the mountains.

The women are also beautiful and quite the cultural mix. And it has a great basketball history thanks to now retired but ling time coach Don “the Bear” Haskins. It is still the only university in Texas to have won an NCAA Basketball championship.
MB

[quote]etaco wrote:
San Diego State has plenty of hotties as well and the city always wins “best looking people” awards. I made the mistake though of going to UC San Diego which is quite a bit less attractive. [/quote]

Egads, another Triton. I take it the girls there haven’t gotten any better looking since I graduated last century?

Nine out of 10 college girls in San Diego is hot, and the 10th goes to UCSD.

Georgetown is pretty solid. A decent amount of scattered hotties there. What struck me though is that the coeds act like they’ve been deprived of men for months. Maybe it’s just my animal magnetism :-).

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech[/quote]

So I take you have visited to each of these schools as opposed to just buying into the stereotype…

[quote]pja wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech

So I take you have visited to each of these schools as opposed to just buying into the stereotype…
[/quote]

Carnegie Mellon and GA Tech, yes. I haven’t been to MIT, but I’ve met a bunch of girls from there. And I have friends who go there who aren’t to happy. A bunch of us went to visit other friends at U of M, and they nearly shat themselves at the bar, they were so impressed with the girls. There definitely a lot of really pretty girls, I thought, but nothing that spectacular. If we had visited U of A or Arizona State, I think they would’ve had an aneurism.

Don’t know how many people have been to Rollins, but it looks like a country club. I think Duke has a beautiful campus. Michigan’s Law quad is amazing. Emory is really nice if you like more modern campuses. There are a lot of beautiful campuses. Haverford College, a small liberal arts college near me, has a really beautiful campus. A pond and wooded trails. My track team used to do interval workouts there.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Hottest coeds? Easy, University of Texas. No contest.[/quote]

Please,… UT isn’t even the best in the state. I have spent a great deal of time discussing this topic with grad students from all over the country (and I have visted most). Top 4 in no order

Texas A&M
FSU
U of Az.
and any school in southern cal without good admissions requirements.

Don’t forget Ole Miss. Both campus and chicks!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
pja wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Ugliest

1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. MIT
  3. Georgia Tech

Carnegie Mellon and GA Tech, yes. I haven’t been to MIT, but I’ve met a bunch of girls from there. And I have friends who go there who aren’t to happy. A bunch of us went to visit other friends at U of M, and they nearly shat themselves at the bar, they were so impressed with the girls. There definitely a lot of really pretty girls, I thought, but nothing that spectacular. If we had visited U of A or Arizona State, I think they would’ve had an aneurism.
[/quote]

truthfully the girls at MIT aren’t that great…however with the number of colleges in the Boston area there is no shortage of hotties…BC has a good amount of cuties.