T Nation

UFC on Fuel TV 3

UFC on Fuel TV 3The Korean Zombie vs Poirier Live Stream Watch Online on Sportsbun. UFC on Fuel TV 3: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier, is an upcoming mma event to be held by Ultimate Fighting Championship. It is expected to take place on May 15, 2012 at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia.

http://www.sportsbun.com/mma-fights/ufc/ufc-on-fox-3-diaz-vs-miller-live-stream-free-fight-video-online/

Korean Zombie is for real…what a hell of a fight. Props to Poirier as well…he came to fight.

Definitely one of the best fights of the year,imo.

Also dominant performance by Cerrone, glad to see him back on track after the loss he suffered in the hands of Diaz.

[quote]Fistiecuffs wrote:
Also dominant performance by Cerrone, glad to see him back on track after the loss he suffered in the hands of Diaz. [/quote]

Yep…he showed off a tad more than I like…but was still dominate.

TKZ going in for the kill…

Man. TKZ was on fucking point in those grappling exchanges. Much like Hioki in his fight with Bart, just flowing from one position to the next. Beautiful work.

Nice to see Donald get a good win. He’s clearly in the Top 5. Wonder who they’ll give him next. Pettis? Now there’s a fight I think he could win. Either way, I’m not convinced Nate doesn’t have his number.

that main event could be best fight of the year so far

[quote]rundymc wrote:
Nice to see Donald get a good win. He’s clearly in the Top 5. Wonder who they’ll give him next. Pettis? Now there’s a fight I think he could win. Either way, I’m not convinced Nate doesn’t have his number.[/quote]
I’d absolutely love to see that fight. Other possibility would be Guida/Maynard winner, I’d rather see him take one step at a time though since Maynard could prove to be a little too much at this point and with the LW tittleshots basically set for 2012 I don’t see the rush, he can have a fight against Pettis and after that easily fight for the tittle shot should he win.

Cerrone vs Guillard could also prove to be hell of a fight if they want to take it a bit slower, as I’d absolutely see Cerrone taking it. With G on a 2 fight skid though I think UFC is better off booking him with someone small with zero wrestling ability and lacking guard for a highlight reel knockout to get him going again.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
TKZ going in for the kill…[/quote]

Awesome. Beautiful transition to the choke.

Props to Poirier for putting up a good fight. The Korean Zombie is such a ruthless, and well rounded fighter. I loved the fight. We need more like this.

Whos next for Cerrone I wonder. Hes got some mean leg kicks.

[quote]Ignant wrote:
Whos next for Cerrone I wonder. Hes got some mean leg kicks.[/quote]
Pettis imo.