UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller Live Stream

Good to see Belcher get the deserved talk…again. He was climbing up the MW division before his (almost career-ending)eye injury.

Great to see our coach/professor Daniel Moraes in his corner…Team Moraes BJJ,ftw.

Fucking Belcher was epic. Love that dude. That’s how you fucking fight.

And two thumbs up to nate and two proverbials to the haters! Wtf hate on him for? A few words, demeanour before a fight?

Unsportsmanlike… lmao You want him to bow and hug before a fight? Nah fuck that. Hug later smash first.

He was awesome and edgar or henderson will be put on their asses, out boxed or submitted

Ii is rather understandable to me, why ZEB might dislike the Diaz brothers.

However, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt (they let the adrenalin speak in the ring; their upbringing is working class) in contrast to, say, Cheal Sonnen, who calculates his behaviour as a marketing ploy.

That said, who I REALLY dislike right now is JOSH KOSCHECK.

How many eyepokes does he have to throw until a ref intervenes?
He doesn’t even try to cover it up intelligently, the way he sets them up is overly transparent.

[quote]humble wrote:

And two thumbs up to nate and two proverbials to the haters! Wtf hate on him for? A few words, demeanour before a fight?

Unsportsmanlike… lmao You want him to bow and hug before a fight? Nah fuck that. Hug later smash first.

[/quote]

Bow and hug? Who said anything about that?

I’d just like to see him touch gloves like a good sport. Not trash talk in the middle of the ring…you know act like an adult human being and not a first class punk.

But like I said he does have skills I’m not taking that away from him.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

[/quote]

I’d just like to see him touch gloves like a good sport. Not trash talk in the middle of the ring…you know act like an adult human being and not a first class punk.

But like I said he does have skills I’m not taking that away from him.[/quote]
Yeah, he’s a big poopyhead. He should be more like you’re absolute favorite fighter ex fighter Brock the legend Lesnar, he exudes sportsmanship.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, he’s a big poopyhead. He should be more like you’re absolute favorite fighter ex fighter Brock the legend Lesnar, he exudes sportsmanship.
[/quote]

I didn’t think you were intelligent enough to use straw men…are you? (run look it up).

Show me where I ever said that Lesnar was my favorite fighter? I said he was an outstanding wrestler with great credentials. And I argued why he would beat certain fighters (as he did). But that was it. Other than that he was sort of a cartoon character. Like the one’s you personally watch on Saturday morning.

I also enjoy seeing Diaz fight. That’s part of what makes this game popular. You root for your favorites and you hope the fighters you don’t like lose.

Eh…if I have to explain that to you you’re not worth talking to. Which by the way I knew before I began this post.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn’t think you were intelligent enough to use straw men…are you? (run look it up).

Show me where I ever said that Lesnar was my favorite fighter? I said he was an outstanding wrestler with great credentials. And I argued why he would beat certain fighters (as he did). But that was it. Other than that he was sort of a cartoon character. Like the one’s you personally watch on Saturday morning.

I also enjoy seeing Diaz fight. That’s part of what makes this game popular. You root for your favorites and you hope the fighters you don’t like lose.

Eh…if I have to explain that to you you’re not worth talking to. Which by the way I knew before I began this post.

[/quote]
Yet you wrote this anyway, you’re like putty in my hands Zeb, bwahahahahahahhahahahaha.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yet you wrote this anyway, you’re like putty in my hands Zeb, bwahahahahahahhahahahaha.
[/quote]

And now I will do what many of the others here on the MMA forum have done.

CLICK.

Bye and the best to you, hopefully someday you will achieve sanity, or at least maturity.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And now I will do what many of the others here on the MMA forum have done.

CLICK.

Bye and the best to you, hopefully someday you will achieve sanity, or at least maturity.[/quote]
yawn