UFC Live 4 - Barry vs Congo

WOW

I did not see that shit coming. Bad/poor call by ref?

ONE OF THE GREATEST COMEBACKS OF ALL TIME IN MMA HISTORY

DEFINITELY MUST BE ON EVERY HIGHLIGHT ABOUT MMA!!!

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!

FUCKIN INSANE! best 1 minute fight I ever seen!

That was awesome and how great is the Brenneman story? I was really impressed with him. It’s weird how Hendricks beat him but lost to Story.

I was basically ringside. It was AWESOME! BUT, I like Pat barry more than Kongo :frowning:

The Scott Smith shot is still my favorite given the time in the fight it occured, etc, but that was awesome.

I actually feel bad for Barry. He looked very emotional at the end (don’t blame him) and I think he just needs more time to settle down and not make himself so vulnerable. He kind of looked like a mini Brock to me in the way he poured it on but he was unable to smother Congo quite the way Brock would have been able to.

IRT the stop, I thought it was fine. I played it in slomo and you can see Congo still engaging throughout and even trying to hook the leg to reverse position.

I had forgotten how nicely Griffin can (low)kick. That was well executed.
Gamburyan needs more tools to work with.

Lauzon’s Kimura was VICIOUS!

Barry is explosive and has the timing down for most of his power strikes, but got too cocky.
In hindsight, not stopping was probably the right decision.
Great recovery here by Congo.

his GNP was ridiculous

One more thing about UFC live 4

There was this one ref who was not only AWEFUL , but who was also constantly making all kinds of wierd remarks and even suggestions.
I think the crowd booed him at the match’s start.

Especially during Griffin-Gamburyan:
“C’mon, that’s right, work it, work it, great! keep workin…”

Sad.

The Referee on Morecraft bout was a standup whore.

Suddenly mazzagatti doesn’t seem so bad…

All I can say about the Barry-Kongo fight…

FUCKING AMAZING CRAZY!!

I wasn’t even sure Kongo would win. That was an awesome comeback. I really thought he was going down. I even chuckled when he KOd Barry. That was so unexpected.

Great referring from Miragliotta.

Barry’s blank eyes after the KO gave me nightmares…

Feel bad for barry man, that shit really could’ve gone either way

still crazy

He Will come back, he just need to be, i don’t know, who wouldn’t go for the kill in a situation like that?(Maybe Lyoto hehe)

ye but he walked in a big 6’4 behemoth known for having pretty good hands, and he did so with his own hands down.

This probably needed to happen, it will be that little bit of extra experience at the sharp end Barry needs to be more crafty in his approach.