T Nation

UFC Fighters Training Marine Corps Martial Arts

Thought you guys might like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you, been through the course myself, brought back some good memories.

Saw this a while ago, great video!

jesus if that doesn’t give you a clear idea of how ridiculous it is to take on more than one determined attacker with weapons

Is there a single man who has completed this course that wouldn’t have come out with mortal wounds in reality?

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
jesus if that doesn’t give you a clear idea of how ridiculous it is to take on more than one determined attacker with weapons

Is there a single man who has completed this course that wouldn’t have come out with mortal wounds in reality?[/quote]

I dunno man, have you seen their stabbing and baseball-batting technique? Looks totally untrained…

Is there a single man who has completed this course that wouldn’t have come out with mortal wounds in reality?[/quote]

I never actually fought two guys, per se, but I have fought in Braveheart-eque melees … it’s really, really fucking difficult and I would have gotten stomped if I hadn’t been saved by a friend.

Two guys sucks enough. Two guys with bats or weapons … lights out.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

I never actually fought two guys, per se, but I have fought in Braveheart-eque melees … it’s really, really fucking difficult and I would have gotten stomped if I hadn’t been saved by a friend.

Two guys sucks enough. Two guys with bats or weapons … lights out. [/quote]

If I’d been there for that I would have been standing on the side shouting ‘STEP, STEP’ at you.

You would not have got any help from me until you correctly executed the double jab with steps.

Looks like it comes in handy…