UFC 93

i’d like to see Henderson win (vs Franklin), but other than that, couldn’t really call any of the fights. the Marcus Davis vs Chris Lytle should be awesome, as well as Eric Schafer vs Antonio Mendes. as far as Mark Coleman vs Mauricio Rua, i dunno…honestly i don’t really like either fighter, so i don’t really care.

any predictions?

Althogh i am a fan of both fighters i hope hendo wins!

No way coleman can win against shogun. He is way to old.
On the other hand never say never…

I am glad to see Kang fighting in the ufc, I am curious how he will do, he is one of my favorite fighters.

Shogun will win.
Hendo, I think will take it.
Kang by TKO.

[quote]dnbjoe wrote:
Althogh i am a fan of both fighters i hope hendo wins!

No way coleman can win against shogun. He is way to old.
On the other hand never say never…

[/quote]

Yeah, the thing is that I just don’t see Franklin taking the LHW (or MW for that matter) belt. Hendo on the other hand I think might still be able to take a run at the title.

Yeah, unfortunately for Coleman, he’s never evolved into anything past just a tough wrestler, and as you said, a rapidly aging one at this point. The only way he wins the fight is by decision or TKO due to ground and pound (neither of which I think are going to happen).

I would love to see Shogan come in and look like we all know he can.

Franklin vs Hendo is tough to call but I would go with Franklin by having more ways to win it.

I see Lytle getting a KO/TKO and the same for Kang.

Hendo
Davis
Kang

Rua .vs Coleman = who knows. I’d feel pretty stupid picking Coleman but we just haven’t see either of these guys look good for awhile.

Coleman was always really auckward as a striker, and I doubt this has changed. He did have a good chin though. I also doubt that he is now a submission master.

What if Coleman is able to take him down and control him? Rua’s TD defense is not all that great. I am going to say Rua, but by submission. Probably by knee bar like Rua .vs Randleman. Hopefully Coleman doesn’t immediatly walk into it like Randleman did.

I’m glad to see Lytle getting so many fights.

I remember him from TUF, and had a ton of respect for him. I thought he got screwed in the semi’s.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’m glad to see Lytle getting so many fights.

I remember him from TUF, and had a ton of respect for him. I thought he got screwed in the semi’s. [/quote]

Yeah got to meet him and work out with him he is a real nice down to earth guy.

Always seemed cool. The semi was a terrible fight all round, there were no winners in that fight.