UFC 89 Countdown = Must-See TV

Awesome episode, probably the best one ever. It profiles Bisping and Leben, two of the more interesting guys in the UFC.

It replays tomorrow (Thurs the 16th) night at 12 or 1 am, or if you need dl links, let me know.

Anyone else watch it?

DL links would rock.

A link would be great, thank you very much.

??? this isnt on till the 18th in england where its held…

yeah it’s going to be this saturday live and free; b/c of the time difference! more fights in Europe!!!

and i don’t know what you are talking about…leben is sucks. (IMhO)

i don’t know HOW he keeps getting main fights; he sucks.

he’s 5-3 since 2006 with all three wins coming from some mildly known guys and some up and comers.

he’s not even fun to watch. Oh he changed his f*cking hair color again…i wonder if THAT will trick his opponent.

Bisping is gonna take his head off.

i agree leben is too one dimensional. and that dimension is letting opponents pulverize his face. ala anderson silva roflstompage of his ass.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
i agree leben is too one dimensional. and that dimension is letting opponents pulverize his face. ala anderson silva roflstompage of his ass.[/quote]

nice lol

i tried not to say anything about silva’s defeat of leben because that’s what he is doing to everyone…and has been for the past few years.

that guy is king shit.

but honestly that was the first time i saw silva fight, and i was like what the fuck this dude is a terminator. and whats sick is he makes it look so easy.

This will be the second time in history that I’m actually rooting for Leben. For some reason I really don’t like Bisping, and I can’t even tell you why. Sorry Mike.

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
This will be the second time in history that I’m actually rooting for Leben. For some reason I really don’t like Bisping, and I can’t even tell you why. Sorry Mike.[/quote]

I’ve hated him ever since that BS decision over Matt Hamill. He actually thought he won that fight and acted like a classless prick afterwards.

I hope Leben destroys him, but I don’t really see that happening.

I really do like to watch Leben fight. One thing you can’t deny, his fights get finished. It may be him, or it may be his oppenent but you know that somebody in that cage is either getting tapped, or KOd.

I also believe he fights witha lot of heart, but that’s just my opinion.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Melvin Smiley wrote:
This will be the second time in history that I’m actually rooting for Leben. For some reason I really don’t like Bisping, and I can’t even tell you why. Sorry Mike.

I’ve hated him ever since that BS decision over Matt Hamill. He actually thought he won that fight and acted like a classless prick afterwards.
[/quote]

Exactly, I didnt really love him before, but I’ve hated him ever since then.

I’m not a big Leben fan, but I absolutely despise the “Count”.

Go Leben!

Definitely a good Countdown show. Leben’s been through a lot of shit in his life, that’s for certain, but it looks like the move to Hawaii is really paying off for him.

I still think the Countdown show before the GSP-Fitch fight was the best. They did a great job of telling Fitch’s story, but also on that show was a great piece detailing Roger Huerta’s background.

Speaking of Huerta, I’m surprised they didn’t replay the Huerta-Florian fight last weekend.

I’ll check it out (downloading it as I type this) but I don’t see how it can be better - I mean, how is Jon Fitch more interesting than Leben or Bisping? They both have big mouths, big egos, seem to enjoy the spotlight, are outgoing and have legit rough backgrounds.

IAC, I’ll let you know what I think

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Definitely a good Countdown show. Leben’s been through a lot of shit in his life, that’s for certain, but it looks like the move to Hawaii is really paying off for him.

I still think the Countdown show before the GSP-Fitch fight was the best. They did a great job of telling Fitch’s story, but also on that show was a great piece detailing Roger Huerta’s background.

Speaking of Huerta, I’m surprised they didn’t replay the Huerta-Florian fight last weekend.[/quote]

i want leben to knock the cocky count out

hes over rated nuff said

i totally read that as “knock the cocky cunt out”

hehehehe