T Nation

UFC 88

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hahahaha it’s a fucking forum douche bag

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
What’s interesting to me on the GSP thing is I think Fitch is a much tougher opponent for GSP than Serra but leading up to that fight all you heard was, “it depends on which GSP shows up, he’s his own worst enemy.”

[/quote]

I don’t really think that is the case. GSP underestimated the hell out of Serra at their first meeting. GSP is pretty solid in the head imo.

Either way, even if a sub-par GSP shows up(which I doubt), Fitch is in for an ass beating. But I’ve been wrong about these things in the past…

hahahaha, his joke was still funny.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
What’s interesting to me on the GSP thing is I think Fitch is a much tougher opponent for GSP than Serra but leading up to that fight all you heard was, “it depends on which GSP shows up, he’s his own worst enemy.”

Now that he put together a good fight nobody seems to remember what’s happened before. It’s like the reset button has been hit.

One thing is for certain and that is we will find out.

[/quote]

I agree. I think fitch is going to tough. Tought to ko, tough to submit, tough to wrestle. GSP in an animal but this will not be a walk in the park.

[quote]roc wrote:
The fight I’m most looking forward to is Ken-Flo vs. Huerta. Ken-Flo is going to destroy the most hyped and guarded fighter in recent UFC history. Huerta is good but he has really fought no one, and don’t count his last fight. It was a great fight but his opponent isn’t exactly setting the world on fire now. Peace [/quote]

Huerta is another MN boy. Still like florian in this one.

I think that if GSP wins, Fitch will make him win it ugly. I’m not sure someone can look good beating Fitch and would be surprised if GSP does it.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Can’t we talk about UFC 87: The Death of Jon Fitch first?

I prefer “The Rise of Brock Lesnar”.[/quote]

YEAAAAA BUDDDYYYY

“Another week has passed and now I’m entering my favorite part of my training camp - the final 2 weeks before the fight. I’m peaking at the right time and I look foreward to Fitch being 100% as well. To all my loyal fans, I can promise that you’re going to see the most prepared GSP ever!”

-GSP

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Quinnthology wrote:
“Another week has passed and now I’m entering my favorite part of my training camp - the final 2 weeks before the fight. I’m peaking at the right time and I look foreward to Fitch being 100% as well. To all my loyal fans, I can promise that you’re going to see the most prepared GSP ever!”

-GSP

If the above is true GSP will walk through Fitch pretty much as he did MS.[/quote]

How? KO? Submission? GNP? Could happen quick I guess but I just can’t see this being an easy match for GSP. I wouldn’t be suprised if it went to decision. Serra obviously caved under the pressure. He looked like a fish out there. I don’t see the same happening to fitch.