UFC 75: Unacceptable!

This is of the funniest parodies I’ve seen in a long time.

“He won’t be prepared for the triple decker pecker wrecker”

“If I have to, I’ll get his back and pound him from behind”

[quote]Donut62 wrote:

This is of the funniest parodies I’ve seen in a long time.

“He won’t be prepared for the triple decker pecker wrecker”[/quote]

Lol, nobody is. There was more room for jokes there but it’s alright.

This fight isn’t going to go three rounds. I can’t last that long.

[quote]Naphta wrote:
This fight isn’t going to go three rounds. I can’t last that long.[/quote]

I thought that line was hilarious as well.

That video cracked me up. Good stuff. I can imagine how fun a guy Mick28 is to hang out with if he didn’t find that funny.

[quote]CantStop wrote:
Naphta wrote:
This fight isn’t going to go three rounds. I can’t last that long.

I thought that line was hilarious as well.

[/quote]

“He’d be out by now, he’d be out by now…” lol

WOAH that was good thanks

everyone should check it out

‘My goal is not to get hit…I jump rope…I skip rope…’…lol

[quote]johnny_law wrote:

[/quote]

… I rope cattle.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
johnny_law wrote:

… I rope cattle.[/quote]

‘I’ve never been knocked out…and not got back up’

I enjoyed… very clever
wonder if Zuffa LLC or UFC will like it as much…

I am waiting for a parody of TUF

Things are only getting stronger in the UFC. With more shows, however, there is less room for several marquee matchups on the same card. Just because guys aren’t name fighters doesn’t mean they don’t put on great fights, a lot of times those are really good fights.

As long as they bring in the right talent, leave off guys like Jeremy Stevens, Eddie Sanchez, etc- The type of guys with who have just enough ground skills and just enough wrestling to keep it standing, even though the only thing they have going is a hard punch and management that keeps them out of the tough fights when they are coming up, hence a winning record. This happens A LOT in the small/amateur shows.

[quote]Fitnessdiva wrote:
Things are only getting stronger in the UFC. With more shows, however, there is less room for several marquee matchups on the same card. Just because guys aren’t name fighters doesn’t mean they don’t put on great fights, a lot of times those are really good fights.

As long as they bring in the right talent, leave off guys like Jeremy Stevens, Eddie Sanchez, etc- The type of guys with who have just enough ground skills and just enough wrestling to keep it standing, even though the only thing they have going is a hard punch and management that keeps them out of the tough fights when they are coming up, hence a winning record. This happens A LOT in the small/amateur shows.[/quote]

So you thought it was funny.

[quote]Fitnessdiva wrote:

As long as they bring in the right talent, leave off guys like Jeremy Stevens, Eddie Sanchez, etc- The type of guys with who have just enough ground skills and just enough wrestling to keep it standing, even though the only thing they have going is a hard punch and management that keeps them out of the tough fights when they are coming up, hence a winning record. This happens A LOT in the small/amateur shows.[/quote]

Has someone got a map? I got lost somewhere in this post.

Every cliche the UFC does in their promos was covered: the “opera” openings, then the “metal” shadowboxing, then the “hip-hop” tour of the gym, and ending with a shot at the beach.

I love the music and the armor in the beginning.

Speaking of great MMA humour, check out this guy’s videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Serjkidd