UFC 68 Predictions

Randy vs. Tim
Randy 4th round submission
Hughes vs. Diego
Out on a limb here, Diego by decision
Franklin vs. McDonald
Franklin 2nd round KO

I know the last 2 haven’t been scheduled but I think they are the ones that make the most sense and everyone wants to see!

This is finally a match I want to see out of Tim Sylvia.

from Randy:

"I definitely think watching that fight solidified my feeling that coming back at heavyweight rather than light heavyweight is what I wanted to do,? said Couture, who retired after his second loss to light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell in February of 2006. ?And more than a technical thing that I saw was just Tim?s attitude in entering that fight. And I think it started with the (third) Andrei Arlovski fight. Giving him the benefit of the doubt against Arlovski, as explosive as he is, and both guys kinda having knockouts, you expect maybe a little more conservative performance in that situation.

But then to see it again with Jeff, when he clearly had Jeff in trouble and was the better fighter that day, and dealt with him not only on his feet but on the ground, I thought Tim could have showed the burning desire that got him the championship in the first place and stepped up and won that fight decisively, and he just didn?t do that. Not to criticize anybody, they?re both great competitors and Tim?s a friend and I like him, but that really has nothing to do with it.?

I don’t think Sylvia will be able to simply outjab Couture this time, and when he’s faced with a situation he hasn’t been in for a while, Couture will win it.

Did you here Hughes vs Diego??

I heard Hughes vs Lytle.

[quote]Crow wrote:
Randy vs. Tim
Randy 4th round submission
Hughes vs. Diego
Out on a limb here, Diego by decision
Franklin vs. McDonald
Franklin 2nd round KO

I know the last 2 haven’t been scheduled but I think they are the ones that make the most sense and everyone wants to see!

[/quote]

Well if that’s what the fans want, I’m sure the UFC will give it to them. Diego is not fighting Hughes. And I do not think Randy will be submitting Sylvia.

[quote]Thad wrote:

I heard Hughes vs Lytle.[/quote]

I thought Dana wanted to protect Freak Boy Diego for a title shot?

I’d love to see Hughes kick his ass though!

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Thad wrote:

I heard Hughes vs Lytle.

I thought Dana wanted to protect Freak Boy Diego for a title shot?

I’d love to see Hughes kick his ass though![/quote]

They would be stupid to throw away Diego by letting Hughes kick his ass at this point.

I would expect them to save him for a title shot.

Little off topic…

During 66 it was said 67 would be in HD. Does anyone know witch sat and/or cable providers will be airing in high def?

Thanks

I predict UFC 68 is not worth the money and I won’t be buying it.