Keigo Kunihara vs. Marcia Cruz

Heavyweight Bout
Branden Lee Hinkle vs. Sean Gannon

Middleweight Bout
Dennis Hallman vs. Jorge Rivera

Middleweight Bout
Chris Lytle vs. Pete Sell

Thoughts? Predictions?-

Looks like a pretty uneventful card. Arlovski with the win. I am really interested in the Lytle vs. Sell. Other than that, hopefully some the lesser known fighters leave it all in the octagon and give us a good show.

I bet it will be great. but , why are non of the MMA superstars like vitor belfort , chuck liddel kind of guys on it?

Chuck just fought, maybe in the last one. Vitor is on the down the rankings, he’s gotten his ass kicked the last couple of times he fought.

[quote]buffy wrote:
Chuck just fought, maybe in the last one. Vitor is on the down the rankings, he’s gotten his ass kicked the last couple of times he fought.[/quote]

I’m not even sure Vitor has a contract with UFC anymore. I think the last time he fought was in April 05- Pride FC. He’s a great fighter but recently has had lack luster performances.

i thought Joe “Diesel” Riggs was fighting at welterweight tonite?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
i thought Joe “Diesel” Riggs was fighting at welterweight tonite?[/quote]

I checked out UFC’s website and it looks like the original match up was Riggs vs Sell. Sell dropped out due to an injury and Lytle took his place. I’ll have to take Riggs- he’s from AZ!

Arlovski by death.

Forest Griffin all da way. He’s got da power

[quote]Kidd Callahan wrote:
buffy wrote:
Chuck just fought, maybe in the last one. Vitor is on the down the rankings, he’s gotten his ass kicked the last couple of times he fought.

I’m not even sure Vitor has a contract with UFC anymore. I think the last time he fought was in April 05- Pride FC. He’s a great fighter but recently has had lack luster performances. [/quote]

Mabey he’s gonna find a better job than getting hit in the face - kinda
like foreman

Well that heavyweight bout was somewhat of a disappointment, eh?

Andrei won by knock out, Forrest won stop by ref. Ref stepped in too quick on that fight. Riggs won by doctor stop. Can’t wait for UFC 56 when Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin defend their belts.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Well that heavyweight bout was somewhat of a disappointment, eh?[/quote]

15 seconds- I can’t see anybody beating Arlovski anytime soon.

[quote]Kidd Callahan wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Well that heavyweight bout was somewhat of a disappointment, eh?

15 seconds- I can’t see anybody beating Arlovski anytime soon. [/quote]

not anyone in the UFC anyway. I’d pay to see him fight some HW’s from Pride any day. I’d like to see how they match up.