So… DC finished Rumble …
1.Anthony fought a strange fight, wrestling DC - clearly against his Couch advice.
2. so then the coaches left because they were so mad and Anthony fucking retired ??? WTF?
3. props to DC , great fight
so… Gegard finshed Wiedman …
- good fight by both, they fought very hard. but i was surprised how tired both where in round 1
- wiedman got badly hit with the knee. you could see he had his hands on the ground, saw the knee coming , lifted the arms for a fraction on a second (obiously thinking to defend his head) - but put them back on the mat because of the rules . bam got hit and now, it was legal because he touched -off- touched the ground
- the athletic comission clearly fucked that up
- the ref also did not a good job as he left him under the impressio it was illegal and then waved of the fight
he said to him: illegal knee, are you okay and weidman responded “No”
what a desaster… weidmans career is really fucked now
but Thiago Alves , man he looked sharp and in great shape !
whats your thoughts ?