UFC 108 Evans vs. Silva VIDEOS

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/category/mmavideos/ufc-108-mmavideos/

Am I crazy…or could you have called the first round a 2 point round for Evans? Total domination.

[quote]Valor wrote:
Am I crazy…or could you have called the first round a 2 point round for Evans? Total domination.[/quote]

You’re not crazy, Valor. Looked like a completely one-sided round. Evans was having his way with Thiago and to award just a single point difference to Evans is evidence of a bit of a flaw in the scoring system.

For takedowns? if anything Silva should have gotten a 10-8 round in the third.

[quote]drewh wrote:
For takedowns? if anything Silva should have gotten a 10-8 round in the third.[/quote]

You’re the crazy one…
Silva landed ONE punch…sure it did damage…but he couldn’t follow it up and then punched himself out.

That first round was ALL Evans… Evans may as well have been fighting a grappling dummy.

Takedowns cause no damage which means 10-9 rounds for Rashad, Silva got back to his feet easily and neither fighter did any real damage. Third round was all Silva meaning a 10-8 round for him, he did the most damage in the entire fight. All this means a draw, even Stephan Bonnar and the mma live crew saw this as a possibility, but nobody ever said 10-8 rounds for Evans. 10-8 rounds are for total domination, see Penn Pierre I rd. 1, Sanchez vs Guida rd 1 etc…

Crazy, watch some more mma dude it seems like you’ve read to much into the current shit decisions in the UFC and thought this was a bad one for some weird reason.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Takedowns cause no damage which means 10-9 rounds for Rashad, Silva got back to his feet easily and neither fighter did any real damage. Third round was all Silva meaning a 10-8 round for him, he did the most damage in the entire fight. All this means a draw, even Stephan Bonnar and the mma live crew saw this as a possibility, but nobody ever said 10-8 rounds for Evans. 10-8 rounds are for total domination, see Penn Pierre I rd. 1, Sanchez vs Guida rd 1 etc…

Crazy, watch some more mma dude it seems like you’ve read to much into the current shit decisions in the UFC and thought this was a bad one for some weird reason.[/quote]

Pretty much said it