AC Milan
Liverpool
Man. United
Chelsea
Valencia
PSV
Roma
Bayern Munich.

I think if Liverpool do not have to face Manchester, they will win. Milan has been out of sorts since Sheva left, Chelsea are just average without John Terry, PSV, Roma and Valencia can’t cope IMO. Bayern, I am not too sure about.

I’d have to go with Man Utd. or Liverpool.

Liverpool had a great win the other night and their european form has been good but when it comes to consistency and digging out results (both domestic and european) Man Utd. are the team to beat.

Chelsea do seem a bit lost without Terry and I can’t see them getting much further regardless.

I’ll never rule Milan out though!
The others would be outsiders I reckon.

I’ll make a risky prediction with Man Utd. to take it.

Man United also seem to have a lot of luck, in most games this season.

Of course, Milan can never be ruled out, but they are lacking a good striker. Inzaghi and Gilardino don’t cut it. Ronaldo isn’t that impressive.

Wow, there’s soccer (football) fans here!
That’s great.

[quote]datta wrote:
Man United also seem to have a lot of luck, in most games this season.[/quote]

They have been winning some close ones of late for sure, but at the same time, the truly great teams figure out ways to win the close or ugly ones. People want to chalk it up to luck, but I think they are just rolling too strong right now. Their biggest issue is what to do at the striker spot if Saha is out and Larsson is leaving as his loan ends.

Valencia, my home town, will win the Champions League.

We’re third (only 4 points behind the leaders, Sevilla) in the best league in the World. I’m not sure why anybody would think that we ‘can’t cope’.

“Amunt Valencia, Visca el Valencia, es el millor. Amunt Valencia, Visca el Valencia, del nostre cor.”

Apparently Milan can’t use Ronaldo, because he started the season with Real Madrid.

Man. United have Alan Smith to stay in front with Rooney, maybe Solsjaer will return after injury. Larsson plays his final game tomorrow in the FA cup.

Liverpool all the way
I predict Liverpool vs Man U in the final. The reds will give united a football lesson like at anfield recently, only this time we’ll have a bit more luck in front of goal.
Robbie fowler to score the winner.

i know im biased as a fan but i really think liverpool can do it again this year. i would love to beat man u in the final, shame it probably wont match the drama of 2005 though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8f1jr2TnL0

Milan has an outsiders chance at best. Italy is still recovering from the scandal last year, and Inter seems to be the only team that has coped. Roma isn’t that good either.

Bayern Munich is having a bad year, and it’s not the first bad year they’ve had either.

The Spanish league has lost a lot of it’s appeal lately and the level of play has been down, Barcelona and Real demonstrated that very well last round. I’m betting Valencia won’t make it past the semis.

PSV has played very consistently the last few years, and are looking good again. They might go pretty far.

The English league is currently the best in Europe, IMHO. Chelsea has lost pretty much all of it’s dominance from the beginning of the Abramovich era. ManU is doing well this year, and luck seems to be on their side. Liverpool’s game is very solid, nothing outstanding, but no glaring weaknesses either.

So, my educated guess is ManU or Liverpool this year, but my subjective favorite would be the PSV, whom I see as having the best chance of taking the title in the role of the underdog.

[quote]datta wrote:
Apparently Milan can’t use Ronaldo, because he started the season with Real Madrid.

Man. United have Alan Smith to stay in front with Rooney, maybe Solsjaer will return after injury. Larsson plays his final game tomorrow in the FA cup.[/quote]

Saha’s injury isn’t as bad as first though. He and Solskjaer are due to return before the first leg.

Being peruvian I have to support Bayern and PSV

Claudio Pizarro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfkjL-7zRcc

Jefferson Farfan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIqPZOGY44

Okay, matchups:

Milan vs Bayern

PSV vs Liverpool

Roma vs Man. United.

Chelsea vs Valencia.

Predictions for final four are Liverpool (undoubtedly), Chelsea, Milan ( Bayern are even worse than them this season, even with all the setbacks Milan faced).

Roma is a dark horse, IMO. Man United is the best team in the final 8, but you never know…

[quote]datta wrote:
Okay, matchups:

Milan vs Bayern

PSV vs Liverpool

Roma vs Man. United.

Chelsea vs Valencia.

Predictions for final four are Liverpool (undoubtedly), Chelsea, Milan ( Bayern are even worse than them this season, even with all the setbacks Milan faced).

Roma is a dark horse, IMO. Man United is the best team in the final 8, but you never know…[/quote]

I’d go for ManU over Roma, but the winner of Liverpool-PSV will take the title.

I think liverpool will win, anyone but man u.

[quote]datta wrote:
Okay, matchups:

Milan vs Bayern

PSV vs Liverpool

Roma vs Man. United.

Chelsea vs Valencia.

Roma is a dark horse, IMO. Man United is the best team in the final 8, but you never know…[/quote]

Utd have been playing crap football recently, and are definitely not the top team in the last 8.

I think Milan will beat Bayern, as even though they’re out of sorts without Sheva, they still have Kaka, who at the moment is easily the top footballer in the world.

PSV just eliminated Arsenal, and they’re 8 points clear in Holland so I wouldn’t count on Liverpool just yet. I hope PSV thumps them. Rafa Benitez is a chump, and Alonso should have sent off 4 times in the game against Utd.

As much as I want to see Liverpool lose and Utd win the Champions League, they have had a tough time this season dealing with teams that play attacking, creative football (see Arsenal & to some extent Liverpool). Plus, they’re not scoring at the moment, which I think spells disaster. The saving grace is that they play the second leg at Old Trafford. I wish Larrson would stay!

I think Chelsea will beat Valencia, primarily because of the draw. I’d predict Chelsea to win at Stamford Bridge in the first leg, then Terry will be fit for the away leg in Valencia.

What a day for English Football!

United (down 2-1 on aggregate from the first leg) spank Roma 7-1! 7 Goals! Old Trafford must have been buzzing!

and then

Chelsea score their 2nd goal (2nd away goal at that) in the 90th minute to beat Valencia 2-1!

So now, barring complete disaster, there will be 3 English sides in the last 4 of the Champions League!

I cannot wait to watch the games tonight! God Bless DVR!

Being a plymouth fan i have no particular love for man u but, my god, that was possibly the best performence on a football pitch i have ever witnessed!!!

Results like like that just dont happen at this level…

Jesus, United where shit hot tonight. They’ve got to be the favourites after that, but Liverpool look strong and Chelsea have got such a determination about them.

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Jesus, United where shit hot tonight. They’ve got to be the favourites after that, but Liverpool look strong and Chelsea have got such a determination about them. [/quote]

Man your avatar is fantastic…