U.S. Nukes Compromised

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
My guess is that the same idiots who post here constantly about 911 being an inside job will also feast on this crap. There really is no end to the gullibility of some people.[/quote]

At least we have pictures and video and FIRSTHAND accounts, your invisible sky wizard has none of those. I’m just supposed to believe in some ancient text and stories and guys who wear dresses and do funny rituals. Sha.

V[/quote]

Yeah either that or trust a text which has stood the test of time and has also been proven more reliable than the works of Plato, Aristotle and many other ancient books.

By the way, nice way to turn this into a religious thread. As I’ve said before atheists faith is not having any faith at all. And they repeatedly try to beat it into your head. Way to drive people away from your cause. You do more for Christianity than I ever could.
[/quote]

Why Zeb, wgy?

[/quote]

I once saw a magician pull a rabbit out of no where, I was about 9 years old. I then visited by uncles farm and saw one born from another rabbit. At the age of 9 I knew there was a difference. If you can’t see the difference with these cases then I guess we don’t have anything to talk about.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
My guess is that the same idiots who post here constantly about 911 being an inside job will also feast on this crap. There really is no end to the gullibility of some people.[/quote]

At least we have pictures and video and FIRSTHAND accounts, your invisible sky wizard has none of those. I’m just supposed to believe in some ancient text and stories and guys who wear dresses and do funny rituals. Sha.

V[/quote]

Yeah either that or trust a text which has stood the test of time and has also been proven more reliable than the works of Plato, Aristotle and many other ancient books.

By the way, nice way to turn this into a religious thread. As I’ve said before atheists faith is not having any faith at all. And they repeatedly try to beat it into your head. Way to drive people away from your cause. You do more for Christianity than I ever could.
[/quote]

Why Zeb, wgy?

[/quote]

I once saw a magician pull a rabbit out of no where, I was about 9 years old. I then visited by uncles farm and saw one born from another rabbit. At the age of 9 I knew there was a difference. If you can’t see the difference with these cases then I guess we don’t have anything to talk about.
[/quote]

Can you please take your Anti-American Anti-Jesus Speech someplace else? So what, you don’t believe Jesus turned water into wine with magic? What, he had a container of wine up his sleeve and when the crowd wasn’t looking he quickly dumped the water out and poured the wine in? You disgust me.

V

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Little green men in flying saucers shut down our nuclear rockets. And for all those who believe that I have some property in florida that I’d like you to consider purchasing.
[/quote]

Electrical components and communication equipment malfunctions are typical during a close encounter. This normally attributed to the propulsion systems in the craft, which in many instances are said to bend or alter space and time.

And the little green men thing is science fiction. It’s more likely that the EBEs (extraterrestrial-biological entities) are more of a grey color, due to the distance these beings are from a star (sun).

…duh.

Lets move this topic along, Zeb doesn’t seem all that interested in playing with us.

So… What if some motherfucking super species wanted to clear the earth and instead of coming in with big ships and blowing the shit out of everything, just sent down a little pod with a couple of these fuckers in them? In a matter of a year, they would eat everything on the planet and then die off by eating eachother and then starving. Then the new aliens just land on a barren planet, clean up a little goo, and live on thier nice new home till they suck all the natural resources out of it. Whatcha think?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

Why Zeb, wgy?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you please take your Anti-American Anti-Jesus Speech someplace else? So what, you don’t believe Jesus turned water into wine with magic? What, he had a container of wine up his sleeve and when the crowd wasn’t looking he quickly dumped the water out and poured the wine in? You disgust me.

V [/quote]

I’m a big bad T man who is young and strong, I even know martial arts I am king kong in my world - I don’t need any God. You stupid Christians I laugh at you.

LOL

(Run along junior you’re in over your head)

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Little green men in flying saucers shut down our nuclear rockets. And for all those who believe that I have some property in florida that I’d like you to consider purchasing.
[/quote]

Electrical components and communication equipment malfunctions are typical during a close encounter. This normally attributed to the propulsion systems in the craft, which in many instances are said to bend or alter space and time.

And the little green men thing is science fiction. It’s more likely that the EBEs (extraterrestrial-biological entities) are more of a grey color, due to the distance these beings are from a star (sun).

Wow, thanks Dustin, you are one smart guy.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Wow, thanks Dustin, you are one smart guy.[/quote]

I didn’t spend all those years watching the X-Files and science fiction movies without learning a little bit about alien close encounters.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

Why Zeb, wgy?

[/quote]

[/quote]

V [/quote]

I’m a big bad T man who is young and strong, I even know martial arts I am king kong in my world - I don’t need any God. You stupid Christians I laugh at you.

LOL

(Run along junior you’re in over your head)
[/quote]

I’m not sure if you were trying to mock me there, but you swung at a 100 MPH fastball only I rolled the ball to the plate. I don’t know martial Arts, would not equate myself to “king Kong” in my world, don’t consider myself all that strong and my personal belief is that there is A God. It’s just unlikley in my mind that he even remotely resembles the god of any religion made by man.

Also I just turned the ripe old age of 31, but I have disclosed my age to you about 100 times, and you are showing yours by forgetting it so often. Perhaps I should call the nurse and tell her you are over your alloted daily computer time and she should wheel you back to Bingo.

Now can we stop the asshatery and get to the serious topic of what kind of aliens are coming here and how they plan on taking over our world?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

I’m not sure if you were trying to mock me there,[/quote]

Mock you? Why would I mock you? Is that how it felt?

Yea, it’s probably some God that doesn’t care if you go to church or pray, or do anything that takes focus, work or thought. Yeah, I’ve heard of that God before.

You can be a kid at 31, 41 or even older. You’re a child by nature. I see it in your posts. I can see it in this thread the way you immediately jumped on the topic of religion. Oh, you’re a kid alright I don’t care how old you are chronologically.

100 Times huh? Really? 100 times? Um, nope, and even if you had disclosed your age to me even once in the past don’t flatter yourself that I’d actually remember as there are plenty of interesting people on this site that I am compelled to remember by their insightful posts, you don’t happen to be one of them. It’s funny most kids (or immature people) think that the world revolves around them. That’s not you is it?

It was you that decided it would be a good idea to respond to my post by equating God with UFO’s, not me. You have to expect that when you insult a mans religion that you’re not going to make him very happy. In the future if you want to resort to these tactics do it to someone else. Or better yet take the high road and skip it. If you’re saying you want to act like an adult now and have a conversation, I’m good with that. If not, I’m good with that too.

You must be a lonley lonley man being so right all the time. How cold does it get at the top of your mountain Zeb?

V

P.S. I take the Child comment as a compliment. Isn’t your church always calling you and your other members the “children” of god also? I’m sure your god loves that you think so highly of yourself that you view yourself as an adult, yet he still views you as a child. He must be proud that you are so arrogant.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
You must be a lonley lonley man being so right all the time. How cold does it get at the top of your mountain Zeb? [/quote]

You’re the one who brought religion into a goof thread like this. So it must be you who wants to at least appear right by pushing your personal agenda where it doesn’t belong. I called you on it and now you don’t like it. Seems to me like an act of someone who feels that their right.

[quote]I take the Child comment as a compliment. Isn’t your church always calling you and your other members the “children” of god also? I’m sure your god loves that you think so highly of yourself that you view yourself as an adult, yet he still views you as a child. He must be proud that you are so arrogant.
[/quote]

You are not actually trying to interpret scripture are you? Scripture from a Bible that you don’t believe in, inspired by a God who you don’t think exists? Wow, talk about arrogant. Since you brought up religion again let me help you out with that one.

Being a child of God does not mean that you are actually supposed to remain a child in real life (like you have done). What it means is that God is the father of all, even we adults.

Corinthians 13:11 “When I was a child, I talked like a child I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man I put the ways of childhood behind me…”

As you grow physically you are also supposed to grow emotionally and spiritually as well. I will admit that I have a long way to go spiritually. If I were where I was supposed to be I wouldn’t be putting together a post like this. But, when people like…you…come around, I just can’t help myself.

So the lesson for me is not to be so easily bated by people like you. And the lesson for you is to not jump on threads that have nothing to do with religion and try dumping your worthless sewage. But if you do start a conversation that doesn’t belong on the thread, you should at least be smart enough, or is the word “mature” enough, quickly flee the scene. Whatever you do, don’t hang around for an actual adult conversation about God, faith and religion because you don’t seem to know what you’re talking about.

Shall we go another round?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
You must be a lonley lonley man being so right all the time. How cold does it get at the top of your mountain Zeb? [/quote]

You’re the one who brought religion into a goof thread like this. So it must be you who wants to at least appear right by pushing your personal agenda where it doesn’t belong. I called you on it and now you don’t like it. Seems to me like an act of someone who feels that their right.

[quote]I take the Child comment as a compliment. Isn’t your church always calling you and your other members the “children” of god also? I’m sure your god loves that you think so highly of yourself that you view yourself as an adult, yet he still views you as a child. He must be proud that you are so arrogant.
[/quote]

You are not actually trying to interpret scripture are you? Scripture from a Bible that you don’t believe in, inspired by a God who you don’t think exists? Wow, talk about arrogant. Since you brought up religion again let me help you out with that one.

Being a child of God does not mean that you are actually supposed to remain a child in real life (like you have done). What it means is that God is the father of all, even we adults.

Corinthians 13:11 “When I was a child, I talked like a child I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man I put the ways of childhood behind me…”

As you grow physically you are also supposed to grow emotionally and spiritually as well. I will admit that I have a long way to go spiritually. If I were where I was supposed to be I wouldn’t be putting together a post like this. But, when people like…you…come around, I just can’t help myself.

So the lesson for me is not to be so easily bated by people like you. And the lesson for you is to not jump on threads that have nothing to do with religion and try dumping your worthless sewage. But if you do start a conversation that doesn’t belong on the thread, you should at least be smart enough, or is the word “mature” enough, quickly flee the scene. Whatever you do, don’t hang around for an actual adult conversation about God, faith and religion because you don’t seem to know what you’re talking about.

Shall we go another round?
[/quote]

Ding Ding Ding (thats the start of another round)

First off, I can post whatever I want to, and religion does belong in a topic about UFO’s. Because the people who least believe in UFO’s are the ones who MOST believe in religion.

Secondly though I don’t believe in the bible or in the christian religion, I did go through my confirmation in the roman catholic church, which means the church views me as an adult. Again, your child comments mean more to me than thier “adult” but thats neither here nor there. I am certainly qualified to give my opinions of something I was raised with and taught in religion classes and sunday school. In fact I tend to stick to mainly bashing christianity because that is what I know, even though I think the premise of any religion is sily.

Can I cite verse like you can? No, but why would I want to? So I can go verse for verse with some old guy on the internet? I’ll stick to making witty and funny comments that get your panties in a twist it’s more my style.

The best part of this is that I’m just busting your balls, and somehow you think we are locked into some type of debate or something.

One last poit I’d like to make about your intillectual dishonesty or actual alsheimers. I have been on this site longer than you have, I have also spent a VERY large amount of time in PWI, as have you. If you really need me to go back in the archives and start bumping thread after thread where we have conversed in depth about various topics I will. But to claim you have no Idea who I am is just a flat out lie. Or like I said, your advanced age is causing you memory loss. Either one, but one is true. I could go back and look, but I believe I was in the scrum where you made Bill Roberts Quit PWI and in that exchange you called for not only my age but for Bills. Your like a 2 trick pony bud.

V

Did I hit you at Nap time there Zeb?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Did I hit you at Nap time there Zeb?

V[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Vegita wrote:

First off, I can post whatever I want to,[/quote]

“I don’t have to eat the broccoli if I don’t want to.” Nice comeback, you didn’t let me down.

Inflammatory talk and zero tolerance for those who have a different faith than you. I guess that demonstrates your maturity level better than anything that I could say.

Well, there’s one. (Psst, it’s never good when you have to brag about someone or something that may consider you an adult. That usually means that…never mind)

Thinking that you’re qualified to give an opinion and actually being correct are two different things, as I clearly pointed out in my previous post. Did you miss that one?

Yes I could tell how well you “know” Christianity by your inaccurate claim in your previous post. What you should do is stick to what you know. Now what is it that you know? To be serious, why would you want to “bash” anyones faith" Other than the immaturity thing, what good can come from it?

Then why would you make such an asinine comment that God wants us to act like children? Because you KNOW Christianity?

You say that, yet you’re unable to back it up.

You are projecting again junior - just because you wear panties doesn’t mean everyone does. And I’m still waiting for the witty comments. I’ve read plenty of witty comments on this site, but none from you yet.

Okay, I’m not the spelling police, and we all make occasional spelling errors, but it’s ironic that every time you mention alzheimer’s you misspell it (which is actually one sign alzheimer’s). What’s even more ironic is that you also seem to have forgotten what happened. I never said anything about you being on this site for any period of time. All I said was that I never recalled you stating your age when you said that you told me “100 times.” Apparently you seem to be the one with the case of alzheimer’s. Anyway, I just chalked your earlier comment off to childish hyperbole.

LOL, where did I ever state that I didn’t know who you were? Not impressed with your posts? Sure. Don’t think you’re particularly smart or witty? Okay. I didn’t know your age? Absolutely. No really is your memory that bad? Is this now the third time you’ve not remembered something while accusing me of having alzheimer’s?

LOL, I “made” him quit. Being the expert in Christianity that you are (which allows you to bash it)I would have thought that the term “free will” would be familiar to you. No? You do see things in black and white don’t you? Ehh don’t worry about it the frustration will only end up confusing you more.

Your turn. This time try to show me some of those witty comments that you were bragging about. Dig deep.

I can’t believe ZEB’s gone this long without mentioning someone’s college.

[quote]Otep wrote:
I can’t believe ZEB’s gone this long without mentioning someone’s college.[/quote]

Dang, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. By the way what college did you go to?