hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss, but
leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be
guilty of profiling. Let’s send this to as many people as we can so
that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder-headed attorneys along
with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel doubly
ashamed of themselves – if they have any such sense. As the writer
of the award winning story “Forrest Gump” so aptly put it, “Stupid
is as stupid does.”

Obviously I copied this, but it makes a strong argument for profiling.

SG

The answer to #6 is A.

Those blue bastards are out to get us.

Uhhhh…D?

Yea, I’m gonna go with “D”

I don’t see anything wrong with racial profiling.

However, Bobby Kennedy was assasinated by Sirhan B. Sirhan, a Palestinian born Christian.

Interesting.

[quote]Z-Man wrote:

However, Bobby Kennedy was assasinated by Sirhan B. Sirhan, a Palestinian born Christian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_B._Sirhan[/quote]

I can’t resist…

BOOYAH!

*For the record I am for profiling.

that’s a good post - I never realised that all 13 of the 13 crimes ever committed since 1968 were carried out by these people…

Having said that I do agree with racial profiling. Without it the British governments would never have caught up with the notorious Birmingham 6 or the Guilford 4 back in the 80’s and 90’s. Sure it may inconvenience some people, but if you aint guilty then you got nowt to worry about.

[quote]juninho wrote:
that’s a good post - I never realised that all 13 of the 13 crimes ever committed since 1968 were carried out by these people…[/quote]

Well, we all know that whites don’t commit crimes and that blacks prey on other blacks, so they don’t count.

Timothy McVeigh: Shi’ite or Sunni?

John Hinckley Jr.: Muslim or Moslem?

Kevin Mitnick: Al-Qaeda agent?

[quote]Having said that I do agree with racial profiling. Without it the British governments would never have caught up with the notorious Birmingham 6 or the Guilford 4 back in the 80’s and 90’s. Sure it may inconvenience some people, but if you aint guilty then you got nowt to worry about.
[/quote]

Exactly. Only criminals need privacy.

I have two problems with racial profiling. The first is practical: terrorists are adaptive, and if they see us relying too heavily on racial profiling such that we’re fixated on Muslim-LOOKING men and paying less attention to everyone else, they’ll find some terrorists who don’t LOOK like whatever we’re profiling for.

My second problem is that the most important word for me in the answer to all those questions is not “Muslim,” but “extremists.” By profiling all Muslim men, you are (like the recent Israeli bombardment of Lebanon) in effect blurring the line between the extremists and everyone else. The key to fighting this kind of terrorism, I think, is to do just the opposite – to cut off the extremists from the majority.

There are a billion Muslims in the world, about half of them men and some huge percentage of those between 18 and 40. If this is as far as we can narrow down our picture of a terrorist, then we’re in even worse trouble than we think.

40% of Americans support Muslim ID tags, I don’t believe any semi-intelligent Muslims should still be living in a place where they are no longer welcome.

Atleast racial profiling will ensure that Muslims know their place in American society. Why live in a place where you are not garnered the same freedom due to your beliefs, where you may be held without charge in the name of national security, and where your religion is looked upon as evil and violent. Read the writing on the wall and get the heck out.

[quote]WhiteCaesar wrote:
I have two problems with racial profiling. The first is practical: terrorists are adaptive, and if they see us relying too heavily on racial profiling such that we’re fixated on Muslim-LOOKING men and paying less attention to everyone else, they’ll find some terrorists who don’t LOOK like whatever we’re profiling for.

My second problem is that the most important word for me in the answer to all those questions is not “Muslim,” but “extremists.” By profiling all Muslim men, you are (like the recent Israeli bombardment of Lebanon) in effect blurring the line between the extremists and everyone else. The key to fighting this kind of terrorism, I think, is to do just the opposite – to cut off the extremists from the majority.

There are a billion Muslims in the world, about half of them men and some huge percentage of those between 18 and 40. If this is as far as we can narrow down our picture of a terrorist, then we’re in even worse trouble than we think.[/quote]

You could just arrest all Muslim men between 18 and 40. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with most of what you say, however, this is not the goal of this administration. Most of their actions are aimed at increasing the ranks of the extremists to fuel their perpetual war. War is good business.

[quote]Solomon Grundy wrote:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
    a. Superman
    b. Jay Leno
    c. Harry Potter
    d. Mob/CIA

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and
    massacred by
    a. Olga Corbett
    b. Sitting Bull
    c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    d. Mossad

3. I n 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    a. Lost Norwegians
    b. Elvis
    c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
    d. Reagan patsies

4. During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in
    Lebanon by:
    a. John Dillinger
    b. The King of Sweden
    c. The Boy Scouts
    d. CIA black ops

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    a. A pizza delivery boy
    b. Pee Wee Herman
    c. Geraldo Rivera
    d. Mossad

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year
    old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his
    wheelchair by:
    a. The Smurfs
    b. Davey Jones
    c. The Little Mermaid
    d. CIA

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy
    diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    a. Captain Kidd
    b. Charles Lindberg
    c. Mother Teresa
    d. Mossad

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    a. Scooby Doo
    b. The Tooth Fairy and The Sundance Kid
    d. MI5

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    a. Richard Simmons
    b. Grandma Moses
    c. Michael Jordan
    d. FBI

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    a. Mr. Rogers
    b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill’s women
    problems
    c. The World Wrestling Federation
    d. Afghan patsies

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as
    missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining
    two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted
    and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
    a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    c. Mr. Bean
    d. US Military Industrial Complex

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    a. Enron
    b. The Lutheran Church
    c. The NFL
    d. goat shepherds

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
    a. Bonnie and Clyde
    b. Captain Kangaroo
    c. Billy Graham
    d. His comrades from Mossad

Nope, .I really don’t see a pattern here to justify profiling[/quote]

[quote]WhiteCaesar wrote:

There are a billion Muslims in the world, about half of them men and some huge percentage of those between 18 and 40. If this is as far as we can narrow down our picture of a terrorist, then we’re in even worse trouble than we think.[/quote]

bugger me, this makes almost a dozen sensible, well thought out posts on the forum this past fortnight - what the hell is this place coming to?

I agree with this post 100%.

[quote]Z-Man wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_B._Sirhan[/quote]

True, but he was an assassin and not a terrorist.

[quote]pookie wrote:
juninho wrote:
that’s a good post - I never realised that all 13 of the 13 crimes ever committed since 1968 were carried out by these people…

Well, we all know that whites don’t commit crimes and that blacks prey on other blacks, so they don’t count.

Having said that I do agree with racial profiling. Without it the British governments would never have caught up with the notorious Birmingham 6 or the Guilford 4 back in the 80’s and 90’s. Sure it may inconvenience some people, but if you aint guilty then you got nowt to worry about.

[/quote]

At least we can agree on your first part of your post about blacks. Really what this test shows us is the superiority of the white race over all other inferior races. It also provides reasons that support that America is the only base for civilization left in the world. We will just have to assume that other nationalities have been corrupted by these sub-humans and that their genetic makeup has irrevocably flawed.

I can only pray that the Lord our God will see this and rain fire from heaven to purify the world be removing all ?Mud people? and those other than those of American heritage. This will remove all ?Spawn of Satan? and bringing the New Age a Heaven on Earth. Finally there will be peace on earth.

Is that enough sarcasm for you? Whitie has dibs on Serial killer, Child Molesting, White collar crime and I?m sure there are more. You make it sound like racial profiling is in place of everything else. If you are looking for a serial killer and your goal is to get them off the street as quickly as possible, why would you not use everything at your disposal to accomplish that goal? The same goes for a Terrorist.

If you are looking for a terrorist, why waste your time on an elderly oriental woman? I personally am not worried about being inconvenienced as long as it keeps my plane from blowing up.

By the way who said anything about privacy?

[quote]juninho wrote:
[/quote]
Exactly.

There was a fine example of racial profiling in action this week on a plane from Malaga to the UK, where passengers got so alarmed by the presence of two Asian men on the plane they staged a walk-off, and had the men arrested at gun point. Both men were students. Unarmed. Not remotely dangerous. Good work all the same though, they may have plotted an attack later on in life and hopefully this display of strength will now deter them.

Another point to ponder; One of the people arrested for plotting to blow up trans-atlantic flights last week is a white man who converted to Islam in his twenties. One other is a 24 year old mother. Would either of these have been picked up at the airport if we went down the racial profiling route?

pookie wrote:
juninho wrote:

At least we can agree on your first part of your post about blacks. Really what this test shows us is the superiority of the white race over all other inferior races. It also provides reasons that support that America is the only base for civilization left in the world. We will just have to assume that other nationalities have been corrupted by these sub-humans and that their genetic makeup has irrevocably flawed.

I can only pray that the Lord our God will see this and rain fire from heaven to purify the world be removing all ?Mud people? and those other than those of American heritage. This will remove all ?Spawn of Satan? and bringing the New Age a Heaven on Earth. Finally there will be peace on earth.

Is that enough sarcasm for you? Whitie has dibs on Serial killer, Child Molesting, White collar crime and I?m sure there are more. You make it sound like racial profiling is in place of everything else. If you are looking for a serial killer and your goal is to get them off the street as quickly as possible, why would you not use everything at your disposal to accomplish that goal? The same goes for a Terrorist.

If you are looking for a terrorist, why waste your time on an elderly oriental woman? I personally am not worried about being inconvenienced as long as it keeps my plane from blowing up.

By the way who said anything about privacy?
[/quote]

Because of course terrorists are retards, and once they figure out that Muslims with beards and turbans are targeted, they will stop blowing up planes with the public admission of, “You caught us you white devils you!! We are done!”

They sure as shit won’t change their appearence and keep blowing shit up…

Man, I am getting the feeling that you and SteveO are the same hateful idiotic jerkoff…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

They sure as shit won’t change their appearence and keep blowing shit up…

[/quote]

correct - see post above re the white, western male and the 24 year old mother. Also, given that women and even children have carried out suicide bombings in Palestine I wouldn’t think it’s too far fetched to see people outside the ‘target’ demograph getting recruited.

So… we get to reduce the effectiveness of security while at the same time increasing the divide between moderate Muslims and ‘the rest’. A winning combination.

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
    a. Superman
    b. Jay Leno
    c. Harry Potter
    d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and
    massacred by
    a. Olga Corbett
    b. Sitting Bull
    c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. I n 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    a. Lost Norwegians
    b. Elvis
    c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in
    Lebanon by:
    a. John Dillinger
    b. The King of Sweden
    c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    a. A pizza delivery boy
    b. Pee Wee Herman
    c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year
    old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his
    wheelchair by:
    a. The Smurfs
    b. Davey Jones
    c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy
    diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    a. Captain Kidd
    b. Charles Lindberg
    c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    a. Scooby Doo
    b. The Tooth Fairy and The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    a. Richard Simmons
    b. Grandma Moses
    c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    a. Mr. Rogers
    b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill’s women
    problems
    c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as
    missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining
    two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted
    and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
    a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    a. Enron
    b. The Lutheran Church
    c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
    a. Bonnie and Clyde
    b. Captain Kangaroo
    c. Billy Graham

Nope, .I really don’t see a pattern here to justify profiling, do
you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly
fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no
longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct
random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots
with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the
President’s security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal
hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss, but
leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be
guilty of profiling. Let’s send this to as many people as we can so
that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder-headed attorneys along
with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel doubly
ashamed of themselves – if they have any such sense. As the writer
of the award winning story “Forrest Gump” so aptly put it, “Stupid
is as stupid does.”

Obviously I copied this, but it makes a strong argument for profiling.

SG[/quote]

I think this is a brilliant post! Just like with my students, a good stock of examples is a good thing to have. Thank you for posting this!

Headhunter