U.S. Hegemony on the Decline

It seems the world is getting sick of the shit doled out by the U.S. Several countries have formed the BRICS as an alternative to the IMF and World Bank. The U.S. has pushed China and Russia together. Even Mexico’s President is pushing back on the U.S. Will this end in a hegemonic war or not? Who knows? But it is clear the world is rising up against the U.S.

Good luck world.

3 Likes

Your Assclown President Biden is making the USA weaker to the rest of the world

hope you are glad you voted for the idiot

4 Likes

Well this will be unwelcome news for the current US President George W. Bush because apparently it’s 2004 now.

Define world. An autocratic dictatorship and their new vassal state, a dying corpse of an empire being slowly taken off life support.

2 Likes

The world? No. Several countries is more like it.

Is anyone surprised? I’m not.

This is not only because of Biden. It’s from the US pulling its crap all over the world and killing or harming innocent people for decades.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this is a stupid take. US has been one of the most benevolent empires in world history (besides maybe Persians of Xerxes). Claiming that PRC and Russia are doing something because “US was harming innocent people” is well, rich.

3 Likes

I also have heard that the Apple computer company is working on a revolutionary new product that will change the way we talk to each other over the telephone. What do you think this will mean for global domination?

2 Likes

I was referring to a generalized hostile stance to the US, not just those two you mentioned. And yes, the US has harmed many innocent people.

Orders of magnitude less that others.

Evil US:

Protectors of oppressed peoples:

2 Likes

I don’t blame them. The USA is turning into a real freak show with support of the majority of USA voters (sympathizers).

3 Likes
1 Like

No country can stay at the top forever.

1 Like

As long as USD is the dominate reserve currency we’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Especially when its being destroyed by its own people

I’m yet again surprised by the depth of hatred towards the US by these fasc…I mean, “libertarians” like Lew.

Self-proclaimed “anarcho-capitalists”, “freedom maximalists” and what not, but their only preference is against freedom and for totalitarianism, doesn’t matter if it’s red or brown.

That’s why Xi is launching an attack with Musk, Thiel and MAGAs against the dollar as a reserve currency via the debt ceiling.

I’m not not an all-out libertarian. I consider myself someone who has a libertarian streak while knowing that there has not been and there never will be a libertarian society.

I appreciate much of the commentary and analyses by authors on Lew Rockwell’s site. Most seem like isolationists, and I am one. Perhaps some are fascists, but I never got that impression.

1 Like

And why they don’t just leave the country if they hate it so much

1 Like

Most of them are fawning over totalitarianism hoping that a totalitarian deus ex machina will make their fascist wet dreams come true. It doesn’t matter if the authoritarianism is red or brown. Their only common denominator is hatred towards the US.

Take this notorious piece from last year - “isolationist” or “dictator worshipping”?

China will make Russia its fuck toy while Russia is thinking that China really likes her, which is to say that in a duel between two zero sum players, russias role as an eager supplier of petro products is a weakness that China as a user of petro products will take advantage of.

It should be noted that this opinion is substantiated by nothing but “cuz I think so” and when challenged may fold like toilet paper.

4 Likes

Bingo!