Tyson Is Making a Comeback?

Yeah I get Teddy Atlas’ point but still an exaggeration -Razor Ruddock came to fight/offered resistance and Tyson still came through, not to mention his personal life was spiralling at that point.

In his book Tyson says when was a young dude he went out with Teddy Atlas’s niece or second cousin or something. Teddy didn’t like that, and confronted Tyson at the gym, telling him to stay away. He brought a pistol to emphasize his point. Apparently, the gun somehow ended up going off. Tyson said, “Teddy must have really been pissed because the gym was right above the police station.”

Atlas’ version, which is probably closer to the truth, given the girl in question was 11 at the time, is that Tyson touched her inappropriately and said some sexually suggestive things to her. Atlas also said he fired the gun on purpose.

1 Like

Yep. Tyson threatened the girl/insinuated he was going to rape her…

1 Like

Off the original topic, but I wanted to ask a few people by direct message if they think there might be good use out of my starting another journal in O35. There is no direct messaging anymore, so I put forward my idea here.

I don’t anymore do a barbell weight X reps X sets in the more traditional sense. I do a home program centred around weighted carries, and sometimes high intensity aerobics. I want to sort of commit to a more regular programming of what I do, and also how much I feel like doing it on a day to day basis.

I just wonder if it will peter out with low posting of anything. Any thoughts?

I believe keeping some sort of record of what you are doing is valuable.

It can be by itself, but also there is the accountability of someone asking, “updates?”.