Tyrosine, Carnosine, Phosphatidylserine

Hi Christian and forum readers,

Over the last little while, I’ve seen the name of these three aminos mentioned quite a bit. I’m not too familiar with any of them, so I did a little research on them.

Tyrosine: From my understanding, this is used for neural recovery, and is a precursor to neurotransmitters. Would it then make the most sense to take this after a heavy CNS training session. Is it beneficial for any reason otherwise (such as higher volume training)?

Phosphatidylserine: Blunts cortisol induced by exercise. I guess in this case, it makes sense to take it prior to training, as you are trying to prevent cortisol production? Or does it also help reducing cortisol that is already present?

Carnosine: Everything I’ve read makes this one seem like it’s very similar to beta-alanine. If you are already taking beta-alanine, is there no use for this?

Please correct me if I am wrong on any of the above.

I’m interested to hear any past or current experiences with them, if they are worth supplementing, how one would supplement it, the efficacy of these supplements, and information of that nature.

Thank you all in advance. Any discussion is appreciated. Look forward to hearing from all of you!