Tyra Banks Sabotage

[quote]CoreyK wrote:
Sometimes I think the world would be a better place if we all just starting brutally ripping on fat people and treating them like shit. Then they would either lose weight, kill themselves, or form a colony of their own away from normal people. Then we could make a TV show out of their colony in which we adopt fatties of our own and make them fight by dropping chocolate cake between them.[/quote]

Wow man. Just. Wow.

Tyra Banks show may well be the worst piece of shit on TV. Every time she talks, I want to puch her in the face. If people do ANYTHING because Tyra Banks said so, they deserve the repercussions x100.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
and from NAAFA[/quote]

gross…

I wonder which friends and family members she lost.

All these shows like Maury Povich are annoying.

Leave it to her to do a show like that. I fricken hate Tyra Banks! I’m really surprised her show has lasted this long!!

Tyra Banks is one of the most egotistical people in the world. She starts every sentence with I.

So of course she wants to everyone to stay fat. Now that she is.

It’s just because she’s fat now and wants to feel good about it/ drag everyone down with her. Seriously, there is a big difference between wanting to shed pounds and having a mental health issue over it, she’s scaremongering. Trashy tv.

[quote]Raided wrote:
It’s just because she’s fat now and wants to feel good about it/ drag everyone down with her. Seriously, there is a big difference between wanting to shed pounds and having a mental health issue over it, she’s scaremongering. Trashy tv.[/quote]

I don’t think she’s fat. She is heavier than when she was 5.11" and 115lbs, yes. But that isn’t fat.

I’m pretty sure her show is this bad no matter what topic it covers…

It’s not like these programs (Tyra, Dr. Phil, Oprah etc.) actually exist to serve the interests of the public. There’s not much difference between her show and Jerry Springer, Maury : Tabloid talk show - Wikipedia ← They all fall into the same category.

A lot of fat girls want to hear this, and a lot of insecure people want to hear this. Smarter women won’t fall for this, but smart women don’t watch Tyra. She’s just catering to her audience.

All in all this show isn’t really gonna do much harm, it’ll only give some false rationale for people who weren’t striving for self-improvement anyway.

What annoys me is that people who host shows like this sometimes are look highly upon in the public OUTSIDE OF THEIR SHOWS.

I don’t think her intention is to stop people from dieting…

I don’t see anything wrong with this…she wants to show how friends do get jealous or act differently when people lose weight…It’s typical talk show stuff…

[quote]CoreyK wrote:
Sometimes I think the world would be a better place if we all just starting brutally ripping on fat people and treating them like shit. Then they would either lose weight, kill themselves, or form a colony of their own away from normal people. Then we could make a TV show out of their colony in which we adopt fatties of our own and make them fight by dropping chocolate cake between them.[/quote]

Not sure about all that, but your avatar is far-and-away the best I’ve seen yet.

not sure why anyone decided that Tyra needed to have a soapbox in the first place

I think it should be advocating being happy with yourself, not being happy with being fat. There’s a difference. And there definitely needs to be an emphasis that you should still try to be healthy!

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Tyra Banks show may well be the worst piece of shit on TV. Every time she talks, I want to pu[n]ch her in the face. If people do ANYTHING because Tyra Banks said so, they deserve the repercussions x100.[/quote]

x2.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

what about ugly folks?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
[/quote]

Correction. I think you mean that beauty is in the eye of the BEER holder.

Fat girls have nice soft cheeks. Inside and out. I’m all for fat chicks with throats like a pythons.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Fat girls have nice soft cheeks. Inside and out. I’m all for fat chicks with throats like a pythons.

[/quote]

THROATS LIKE PYTHONS!!

that made me laugh

and from NAAFA[/quote]

National Association of American Fat Asses?

SkyzykS wrote:

THROATS LIKE PYTHONS!!

that made me laugh
[/quote]

Thank you. I always try to find the good in a situation. I’m an optimist.

(with a penchant for twinkie chuggers.)