Typical Ephedrine Dose?

I started taking 50mgs of ephedrine per day before my workouts to give me a little boost. What is the typical ephedrine dosage? Should these be used 2 weeks on/off the same way that clenbuterol is used?

I would rather load caffeine anhydrous than ephedrine. I run ephedrine starting from 50mg to 150mg until I can’t feel it which is around 4-6 weeks.

The Classic Stack

100 Mg caffein
50 Mg Ephedrine
100 Mg aspirin

now if you are over 250 lbs and your CNS can take it some run full 100 Mg ( not recomended IMO )

I get weird effects from ephedrine. One day, I will take 50mg with 100mg of caffeine, and I hardly feel a thing, another day I’m stimmed off my tits for the remainder of the day. Typically, I find that my tolerance builds up unfortunately fast, and I have to take a few days off before I’ll start really feeling it again. This is while using pharmaceutical grade eph, too, so I know it’s not the drug.

I like to alternate between modafinil and eph, and I get the same hit or miss sensation with the moda. Basically, once one starts to become less effective, I will switch back to the other indefinitely. It would probably be a good idea to completely come off of all stimulants for a month or so, but with a newborn baby, training for a show, and all sorts of business issues, I’ve taken that option off the table for the time being.

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
The Classic Stack

100 Mg caffein
50 Mg Ephedrine
100 Mg aspirin

now if you are over 250 lbs and your CNS can take it some run full 100 Mg ( not recomended IMO )

[/quote]

How much caffeine does your typical cup of coffee contain? Is this stack generally takem first thing in the morning or before a workout?

I use 20-40mg of ephedrine and 200-400 mg of caffeine before I lift. Only thing is, it destroys my appetite. So I only use it if I really feel like I’ll need it. Not to mention, I develop a tolerance to stimulants very easy.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
I use 20-40mg of ephedrine and 200-400 mg of caffeine before I lift. Only thing is, it destroys my appetite.[/quote]

Don’t know about you, but that is usually looked for in a stimulant/fat loss supplement! :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
I use 20-40mg of ephedrine and 200-400 mg of caffeine before I lift. Only thing is, it destroys my appetite.

Don’t know about you, but that is usually looked for in a stimulant/fat loss supplement! ;)[/quote]

Lol. No kiddin? I meant it hurts my appetite TOO much. I can go for the better part of a day without a meal and not realize it. I actually have to remind myself to eat and then force it down.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Brook wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
I use 20-40mg of ephedrine and 200-400 mg of caffeine before I lift. Only thing is, it destroys my appetite.

Don’t know about you, but that is usually looked for in a stimulant/fat loss supplement! :wink:

Lol. No kiddin? I meant it hurts my appetite TOO much. I can go for the better part of a day without a meal and not realize it. I actually have to remind myself to eat and then force it down.[/quote]

I don’t have a loss of appetite with ephedrine for the most part. But, yohimbine… TOTALLY different story. My body despises the stuff, period.

i use ephedrine all the time. if you are just starting out… dont take more than 50 megs. do it with 3 no-doz (thats 300mg caffiene) and 300mg aspirin. twice a day if you really want to shed that flab.