Types of Protein

I've been doing a lot of research in the back issues/forums of T-Mag on how to find the right protein to take depending on the time of day and/or what you did or are going to do.  This is in regards on how different types of whey effect your insulin levels.  I know this may sound confusing but it sure will help a lot of people out if we can find some good info.  I've came up with a few scenarios and will give my .02 after each one, PLEASE comment on them!!
  1. Post WO - Hydrolyzed Whey Protein (But any whey will do fine)

2. Before bed - Caseinate OR Casein

3. For a meal - ??? I’ve read a lot of different ideas on this. The main thing I’m looking for is a very low insulin spike. The only thing I could think of is maybe some Whey Pro. concentrate or should I mix some proteins together???

Please let me know what you think?? Thanks

Uh, Jeremy, whole food sources will suit your fancy just fine. Not only will the supply a steady flux of aminos without the possible elevation in insulin that you’d get from whey, but…they also along you to chew, taste and eat!

If you would like a supplementary protein for meal purposes, then you’re best bet, hands down, is low-carb GROW! It’s not only the highest quality protein blend on the market, but it’s taste is simply unmatched. It’s also versatile and the mixability is outstanding. And, no, I don’t work for Biotest.