Types of Prescription Test Available in Australia?

I thought it was more to do with the rubber from the plunger, so I store mine needle side down so there is no contact with the rubber.

G’day fellas checking back in after last visit to the Doc !! My new protocol is 125ml every 5 days and 100mg Danazol 2ew , a lot of members on here will say that’s shit but it’s way better than 250 every 2 weeks ! bloods come back which were taken 8 days after last shot of 250

Total test 32
Free test 818
SHBG 26
Estradiol 90-100( <100 )
FAI 121
T3 4.8
T4 14
TSH 2.9

My E2 was 90 and my SHBG was 61 before starting so the danazol has done its work keeping E2 down and lowering SHBG , so no AI’s at this stage , will keep posting updates the next few weeks hopefully tracking slightly better :muscle:t3::muscle:t3: :+1:t3::+1:t3:

You can split up the doses every 3.5 days easily, estrogen will be better controlled. I wonder why doctors are so afraid of lower more frequent dosing, naturally we produce 5-7mg everyday so…

Yeah it’s just the test we have in Aus comes in preloaded 250’s , we don’t get the vials here so dosing small gets tricky , my E2 pretty much remained the same after 2 rounds of 250 shots I thought it would have gone up for sure ? Maybe if the 5 day thing doesn’t work out I’ll consider 3.5 days but I ha e to at least give it a whirl first , we all react different to different dosing

Another Aussie checking in from QLD.

So im alsorts of messed up atm with the global shortage i have been able to secure the next 2 months 2 boxes of primo. 5ml x 2 per week.

But i now i have sus 250 aswell but could only secure 3 amps. And my pharmacist cant get anymore of that.

Then to add to this im still battling my andrologist for hcg. Any tips you can give to help me persuade him. He just blatantly said i cant prescribe it. Which is bs.

Hope you’re all stocked up its going to be a bumpy 6 moths.

Thanks in advance for any help

Gday bud , not sure about the HCG I’m not full bottle on this one yet as hasn’t been introduced into my protocol , I’m mid 30s with 2 kids no more on the horizon so HCG probably not really required for myself , not overly bothered about nut size either :rofl: but I have read pretty much everywhere that Test and Hcg should go hand in hand , maybe let your doc know about how you want to keep your fertility preserved ? Did you say you were taking 0.5 ml 2 x a week ? That’s a big dose do you have high SHBG ?

@_wilso84 Hey Bud, yea he is an Asian doctor an still dont get why he wont. I have been cruising for over a year. Haven’t had bloods done in a long time.

Then this whole shortage crap started. All i could get at first was sus 250. So now that i have changed test im going go have to go back through the whole restart phase. So im going to need bloods because ill be alsorts of messed up switching back and forwards between primo and sus.

I also spent alot of winter drinking an put 20kgs on. So trying to get that down too, running 30mg duramine. Lost 2kgs first week was pretty disappointing. Will see how week 2 comes in on Wednesday.

Then back to my andrologist on Friday to discuss whats next. From reading recent posts on tnation even creams are out of stock too.

Are your nuts sore? HCG is commonly used to help with that. You could try that reasoning with your doc. As for the shortage, there is a compounding pharmacy looking into making testoesteone enanthate due to primoteston being unavailable. That’s what I’m holding out for, with Sustanon a last resort. A few days ago I spent the whole day calling up all pharmacies in my area. Took a while, and I had my doubts if it was worth it or not, but I ended up finding two pharmacies with 1 box left each. So that will make my supply last up until early Jan. The shortage could be over by then, if not, by then the compounding pharmacy should have their own test E.

My nuts have instances og being sore, doesnt last long or happen often biut will give that ago on Friday.

Yea at 1ml a week i will last 5 weeks. Sigh but because i added sus250 in im going for the roller coaster wooooo

G’day mate , hows it been ! Just curious to see how your app went with Dr Z ? Did he end up upping your HcG and scripting and AI for you ? Will be checking my blood work tomorrow and am interested to see how my E2 is ,

Hey man, yeah it went well. My t wasn’t high enough so he upped me to 125mg e5d. I convinced him to let me break it up into smaller frequent doses, so I’m doing 50mg EOD. He doesn’t mind what I do with HCG and said its “purely cosmetic”, so I’ve upped to 250iu EOD. My e2 came back around 100 which is on the high end so he gave me a script for anastrazole and said only to use it if I get breast symptoms. Been feeling pretty off, emotional and anxious so been weighing up whether to have some and see if it helps. Not sure if I will yet.

Yeah right sounds like he’s happy for his patients to be on the sacred TRT “Trilogy” Sounds like you are heading into the high zone with your E2 bud , from what I have read it only takes a few points to put you from feeling great to feeling shithouse , I’m getting a few symptoms myself now after 7 weeks on , bloods tomorrow should tell the story , do you get your HCG from pharmacy ?

Also mate not sure if you have converted yet but 100 is around 27 pgml and there’s a lot of chatter about 22 pgml being the sweet spot for E2 which is around 81 pmol for us in Aus .

Thats great to know. I got a fresh set of bloods in and after 1.5ml of sus250 over 3 days my test was low. My E2 <43. Just poked the mrs and it works. Took her mouth a but of time for hin to come play but nothing out of the ordinary.

These results were the following morning afrer a .5ml shot.

T 26
Ft 8o6
Sbgh 20
E2 <43

Something weird is going on. Ahwell off for more bloods on Saturday.

I get my HCG from a compounding pharmacy so it comes in a vial so I can have smaller doses and it stays sterile.

That’s good to know about the e2 levels. I’m still undecided if I should try a small dose of anastrazole to see how I respond on the weekend, or if I should wait it out. I’m scared of crashing. Anyone know how long it takes to go back to normal if e2 does crash?

Can take months

Serious? So if I take a quarter of a tablet and it crashes my e2, I’ll feel like shut for months??

Start small mate , maybe only 0.25MG a week? try and get bloods after 2-3 weeks too make sure it’s not heading south too quickly , I am not speaking from experience mind only what I have read from a lot of stickies and @KSman always recommends small doses right at the start

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, but I’ve also read that levels stabilise themselves over time. I’m on 50mg EOD though. I’m wondering if it would be good to dose .25 anastrazole once a week or split it in half and dose twice weekly. No idea!

Edit: I think I’m going to hold off until I know for sure I’m getting symptoms

Hey bud yeah good idea , lots of guys run slightly higher E2 and still feel great , my bloods came back yesterday and even though it was on the slip I got no E2 result !! Pissed off :rage: that was the one I was most interested to see , off to see DrZ next week so I’ll be hitting him up for HcG ( the boys are starting to pull up tight :rofl: ) and possibly AI’s .

1 Like