Types of Prescription Test Available in Australia?

Gday fellas !! I have been scanning the web like a monster trying to find what’s available here in Oz and all I can find is 250 Sus , 250 Primo and 1000 Reandron all preloaded ! Can’t seem to find any smaller or vile stored test in Aus ! Any Aussies out there with any info ! Currently I’m on 250 Primo preloaded need to find a safe way to split or a different script ! Thanks Again Gents :+1:t3::muscle:t3:

There are some pretty good online pharmacies in Thailand. Lots to choose from and they ship discretely. Sorry I cant give you an address but forum rules prevent it. Do some online searching. I’m sure you will find it. Just an FYI.

Thanks mate , I will check it out !!

Are there forum rules about providing email addresses?

I dont know. @Chris_Colucci, can you answer this? Are secure email addresses allowed to be posted?

I stand corrected. I just googled Thailand online pharmacy and got zilch. Not even close to the one I’ve used in the past.

Not generally, no.

Especially in Pharma and T Replacement, we really don’t want to start blurring the lines. The forum is not about where to get gear, whether it’s linking to sites that sell or posting an e-mail to get a connection off-site.

If you’re on legal TRT, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help finding your supplies.

1 Like

Understood. Been here a long time. Don’t want you kicking me out now!

2016? I joined in 2004. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually right when they first started in 1998 under a different name. Took a short hiatus for a few years and came back as the STUDHAMMER.

Shit, this was back when Bill Roberts was doing Androsol and teaching us how to make “Finasol” :smiley:

Well you’ve got me by a few years then :slight_smile:

Good point yes I am on perscription TRT , so I’ll ask the pharmacies what they have available , unfortunately though I don’t think I’ll get the viles which I’ve heard make it nice and easy to adjust dosages !! Keep Trucking :+1:t3::muscle:t3:

Aussie checking in. I’ve given up trying to find a safe practical solution. I just split my 250mg Primoteston (TestE) into 4 separate syringes of 62.5mg for dose every 3 days. I keep them in the fridge and change syringes on injection days to reduce chances of bacteria growth and infection. Not ideal as its still open to infection, as this comes with no antibacterial protection, but the alternative is to inject 250mg in one go, or to throw out the remaining T after 3ach injection. Neither options are realistic. Australia is so backwards it’s scary.

I had the same issue with HCG, only available in massive doses in Australia, but then I found a compounding pharmacy who could provide the HCG in a multi use vial that stays fresh. They said they couldn’t do that for the primoteston because it’s already commercially available and they don’t make it, whereas they make their own HCG.

They did say they can provide it in separate single use vials, so one vial for each dose. But the price was ridiculous, and it’s impractical if I decide to change doses. If I get an infection using my current method I might go ahead with this option.

Thanks for the info bud , I’m currently on the ( shit ) protocol of 250 e2w which I know is rubbish but my Doc is fairly cruizy and I think we are shifting to 125 every 5 days , still not ideal but better at least , I heard of guys on this schedule injecting half of the primo , recapping and then changing the needle over for the second half 5 days later , I heard test is only safe in syringes for roughly 24 hours ?? Either way I pushing for a better schedule because e2w is a roller coaster !!

Yep I tried 250 every 2 weeks. Superman for a few days then a zombie. I then tried 125 once a week and was pretty good, but still bottoming out for the last few days. I was also concerned about e2 spikes with a high once a week dose, which is why I’ve now changed to every 3 days. Going well so far but I do miss the rush of a high t dose haha. Do you mind me asking who your doc is?

Yeah mate no problem my Doc is Dr Z in Point Walter WA , seems like the most clued up Dr I’ve met so far about test problems , TRT and related .

Awesome, that’s who I would have guessed. He’s my trt doc also. I got to him after going through 2 terrible endocrinologists. He seems to be the best in Oz. Nice dr who seems to care for his patients.

Please update us when/if you get a solution. I’ll have an appointment with him in a few weeks and keen to optimize my injections also. He wasn’t keen on me dosing small amounts more regularly but said I can try. I’m also hoping he will increase my HCG, put me on an AI and look into my thyroid. But one step at a time! Good luck with it all man, look forward to hearing updates!

Yeah there are lots of guys on here who say he is literally the only doc who listened and understood how much low test can ruin a mans life , no worries bud I’ll keep updating , thinking the same about AI’s but need some more tests first !! Steady steady !! Take it easy fellas thanks for dialling in :+1:t3::+1:t3::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I don’t think this is the case. When I travel I pack syringes with no problem. You’re just transferring from one sterile container to another

Yeah certainly , I thought this wouldn’t be a problem either but I read a few articles on how the plastic leaches into the test after X amount hours , but there are so many fellas that are doing this with no issues , like yourself !