TYPE2B, I'm Calling You Out!

Type2B knows more then the OP but remember he has no social life and just misunderstands most of what he reads. I give him credit for researching but is one of those people that make things so complicated that make his training worse than if he didn’t know jack.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

gay as a fannypack full of rainbow dicks.
[/quote]

Wow man, that one was awesome.

Well I guess my thread didnt work out, and I wasn’t going to defend any of the shit people are saying, but to BuckeyeGirl: I do know what a sumo deadlift was, because I used to pull sumo before I switched to conventional. That 44 Katana was to small because I could not touch, and I practically ruined it because it was too small, and I didnt use pop tarts as a carb cycling food, it was just something to eat when I woke up and went to the gym at 5. And I haven’t added friends because I dont use this site like that. Thats why I have myspace and facebook.

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
This thread is fail.[/quote]

Well we will see…keep reading mate.

posting in epic fail thread

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I think the best part about this whole call out thread is that the OP is just as clueless as the guy he’s calling out.

Brauny, aren’t you the guy that couldn’t tell the difference between a sumo and conventional pull? And threw a fit when everyone told you not to buy a bench shirt that was 2 sizes too big? And wanted to carb cycle with poptarts?

You both fail.[/quote]

And thinks he has one of the strongest deadlifts in history, and doesnt mind telling everyone.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
I love these call out threads. They make about as much sense as ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ posts.
Who really cares what a bunch a faceless names on the internet thinks?

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

call out threads are stupid, yes. gay as a fannypack full of rainbow dicks.

but dogging on ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ ? come on now man.

that shit should be REQUIRED when talking about crazy shananagins.[/quote]

Agreed. The same goes for people asking for pics when someone claims they are “230lbs at 5% body fat”. This is a forum about gaining muscle mass. I personally feel it should be a requirement to have your picture somewhere on this site if you give advice at all.

I get the feeling many of these people posting are bed ridden and obese while typing pages of advice about why everyone should avoid ever eating carbs and fats at the same time.

I dont think that I have one of the strongest deadlifts in history! I did say I was going for the SLP national record, which all of T-Nation could prety much break (405 @220 pounds) but Ionia, MI where the meet was scheduled got rained out, so I wasnt going. But naww, theres people on here that may be a lil older, but can pull more than me raw at a lighter weight class, thats for sure!

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
Well I guess my thread didnt work out, and I wasn’t going to defend any of the shit people are saying, but to BuckeyeGirl: I do know what a sumo deadlift was, because I used to pull sumo before I switched to conventional. That 44 Katana was to small because I could not touch, and I practically ruined it because it was too small, and I didnt use pop tarts as a carb cycling food, it was just something to eat when I woke up and went to the gym at 5. And I haven’t added friends because I dont use this site like that. Thats why I have myspace and facebook.[/quote]

Excuses. Excuses.

I saw that video of you benching in the shirt that was “too tight”. You made no effort to tuck or pull the bar to your chest. So you blew it out? That’s the only thing I can think of that would ruin a shirt.

Keep at it. One day you’ll learn what tight powerlifting gear really is. When you can’t feel your hands because your wrist wraps are too tight, or you have to ask yourself “how the fuck am I supposed to squat when I can’t feel my legs”, or it takes you 10 minutes and the help of 3 living breathing superheros to get out of your briefs, you’ll know that the Katana really wasn’t that bad after all.

I didn’t realize that if you eat it before 5am, the carbs don’t count. And I have no idea what that facebook comment was about.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
I love these call out threads. They make about as much sense as ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ posts.

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

that shit should be REQUIRED when talking about crazy shananagins.

Agreed. The same goes for people asking for pics when someone claims they are “230lbs at 5% body fat”. This is a forum about gaining muscle mass. I personally feel it should be a requirement to have your picture somewhere on this site if you give advice at all.

I get the feeling many of these people posting are bed ridden and obese while typing pages of advice about why everyone should avoid ever eating carbs and fats at the same time.[/quote]

That, or skinny, pimply 14-year olds. God forbid they’d want to actually listen, especially to a big person.

brauny96 wrote:
Well I guess my thread didnt work out, and I wasn’t going to defend any of the shit people are saying, but to BuckeyeGirl: I do know what a sumo deadlift was, because I used to pull sumo before I switched to conventional. That 44 Katana was to small because I could not touch, and I practically ruined it because it was too small, and I didnt use pop tarts as a carb cycling food, it was just something to eat when I woke up and went to the gym at 5. And I haven’t added friends because I dont use this site like that. Thats why I have myspace and facebook.

Excuses. Excuses.

I saw that video of you benching in the shirt that was “too tight”. You made no effort to tuck or pull the bar to your chest. So you blew it out? That’s the only thing I can think of that would ruin a shirt.

Keep at it. One day you’ll learn what tight powerlifting gear really is. When you can’t feel your hands because your wrist wraps are too tight, or you have to ask yourself “how the fuck am I supposed to squat when I can’t feel my legs”, or it takes you 10 minutes and the help of 3 living breathing superheros to get out of your briefs, you’ll know that the Katana really wasn’t that bad after all.

I didn’t realize that if you eat it before 5am, the carbs don’t count. And I have no idea what that facebook comment was about.[/quote]

x2, if your arms havent turned purple at one point from your katana, it isnt tight enough.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

gay as a fannypack full of rainbow dicks.

I’m adding that to my vocabulary. Just like the MMF one :)[/quote]

hahahaha, that’s a new one!

well I should have listened to you all when you first told me that the Katana was entirely too much shirt. I was WAYYYY too much shirt. After my raw meet is over I am going to something by Inzer, a beginner shirt. I made no effort to pull or tuck, because I didnt know how!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

I get the feeling many of these people posting are bed ridden and obese while typing pages of advice about why everyone should avoid ever eating carbs and fats at the same time.[/quote]

Not to sound smart but I was never able to see your pics since it is private. From what I heard your a big mudafucker. I really want to see some of your pics.

brauny96 wrote:

Excuses. Excuses.

I didn’t realize that if you eat it before 5am, the carbs don’t count. And I have no idea what that facebook comment was about.[/quote]

the kid is about 16 and can DL 475. have you done anything similar bar winning meets in which you are the only competitor?

[quote]motherofpearl wrote:
Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

I get the feeling many of these people posting are bed ridden and obese while typing pages of advice about why everyone should avoid ever eating carbs and fats at the same time.

Not to sound smart but I was never able to see your pics since it is private. From what I heard your a big mudafucker. I really want to see some of your pics.
[/quote]

How interesting…

Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

[/quote]

I wanna know who does his avatar’s :wink:

Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

[/quote]

I have a whole thread in the T-cell including my high school pic. People just don’t look and as soon as I take my pic down from my avatar, they act like it was never there.

The pic above was taken July 1, last week. I am dieting now so I’m not as filled out as I have been before.

brauny96 wrote:

Excuses. Excuses.

It’s so sexy when you talk like this, get 'em!

[quote]skohcl wrote:
motherofpearl wrote:
Professor X wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

I wanna know who does his avatar’s ;)[/quote]

Iron Dwarf