TYPE2B, I'm Calling You Out!

I want to see what you’re made of you annoying punk ass. I am sick of seeing your dumb, stupid posts, you make the beginners and 2nd year lifters like me look bad. Yeah everyone on here knows that I am still pretty new to PL’ing, but I don’t post the dumb things that you do, its god-awful.

2B I want to see your best lifts, your maxes, and your stats (bodyweight, height, body fat). If you’re too much of a pussy to do that, then leave T-Nation, and don’t come back!!

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
I want to see what you’re made of you annoying punk ass. I am sick of seeing your dumb, stupid posts, you make the beginners and 2nd year lifters like me look bad. Yeah everyone on here knows that I am still pretty new to PL’ing, but I don’t post the dumb things that you do, its god-awful.

2B I want to see your best lifts, your maxes, and your stats (bodyweight, height, body fat). If you’re too much of a pussy to do that, then leave T-Nation, and don’t come back!![/quote]

this is a dumb post. It is gona not go anywhere. I would like to add that type2b gets a lot of info and reads it but is too stupid to comprehend it to a certain extent. He is one of those people that think they know everything and just get part of it and try to showoff and he make good attempts I can give you that but just does’t work out for him.

type2b fails

Pics and videos also to affirm your stats.

waves penis

He has a log.

can the mods just delete this that way no one has to read another TYPE2B post

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
^ He has a log.[/quote]
^^ Mak?

[quote]brauny96 wrote:

2B I want to see your best lifts, your maxes, and your stats (bodyweight, height, body fat). If you’re too much of a pussy to do that, then leave T-Nation, and don’t come back!![/quote]

lol.

It’s really been a long time since I posted stuff on my training log. You’re alot stronger than me… I think… Your DL is 475 right? I can’t even pull 455. I tried it before, it moved like 3 inches…

You know what’s really funny? Out of all the people who actually attacked me, you’re the first one who pissed me off. What do you want?

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
^ He has a log.
^^ Mak?
[/quote]

I think he means Type2b’s workout recording, not Mak’s penis.

[quote]DaCharmingAlbino wrote:
Mad_Duck wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
^ He has a log.
^^ Mak?

I think he means Type2b’s workout recording, not Mak’s penis.[/quote]

Too bad, I’d have followed that thread.

This thread is fail.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
your dumb, stupid posts

you make the beginners and 2nd year lifters like me look bad. Yeah everyone on here knows that I am still pretty new to PL’ing, but I don’t post the dumb things that you do, its god-awful.
[/quote]

So, were you BORN in '96? LOL at “dumb, stupid” posts and the posturing.

brauny96’s Friends

* cheeta

* Bam Bam The Ogre

* TYPE2B

LOL WUT.

YO I WANNA MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMIES IN THE 354 AREA.

RAY RAY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU DAWG

BOOTIE J KEEP IT REAL

G DIGGITY KEEP DROPPING THEM NUGGETS

I love these call out threads. They make about as much sense as ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ posts.
Who really cares what a bunch a faceless names on the internet thinks?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
I love these call out threads. They make about as much sense as ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ posts.
Who really cares what a bunch a faceless names on the internet thinks?[/quote]

whoa whoa whoa. hey now…

call out threads are stupid, yes. gay as a fannypack full of rainbow dicks.

but dogging on ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ ? come on now man.

that shit should be REQUIRED when talking about crazy shananagins.

Well it’s easy for you to say that HolyMac. You actually put up videos of your crazy shenanigans!
Impressive backflip!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

gay as a fannypack full of rainbow dicks.

[/quote]

I’m adding that to my vocabulary. Just like the MMF one :slight_smile:

I think the best part about this whole call out thread is that the OP is just as clueless as the guy he’s calling out.

Brauny, aren’t you the guy that couldn’t tell the difference between a sumo and conventional pull? And threw a fit when everyone told you not to buy a bench shirt that was 2 sizes too big? And wanted to carb cycle with poptarts?

You both fail.