T Nation

Type of Doctor to Approach?


I was wondering what type of doctor should I approach for a testosterone script? What I mean by type of doctor is family physician, naturopath, etc.

Thanks for your time.

I am on HRT from my General Practicioner Doctor (family doctor) with the occasional visit to an endocrinologist.

If you think that your testosterone levels are low, just approach your regular doctor and have it tested, if it is low and they don’t want to do anything take the results and talk with someone else. If you are just trying to get a legal script use an online clinic and leave the honest doctors the fuck alone.

My family physician is really uptight about HRT. Would be a naturopathic doctor be able to prescribe HRT? By the way, can you point me to a good online clinic? I’m in Toronto, Canada.