Type 2B, Would You Judge My Plan?

Hey christian, i would like to plan a 4 days a week program. I would like to keep the big lift heavy but not too heavy, like 6 reps. I dont know if i should put an accessory or only 2 isolation mouvement after that ?

it will look like this :
Warm up: bike, abs and elastic.
A. Bench 5x6 ( ramping style but not going all in ).
B. Accessory or isolation, mind muscle connection, 3x8-10reps.
C. Idem, 3x12-15 reps.
D. Bicep/tricep superset for 3-4 sets.

everyday will look like this with military press, squat and deadlift. I don’t like to do one day of arm work and i got good results using them every training at the end. Maybe i can add a B1-B2 and supersets them with the iso or accessory mouvement.

Do i have to stick with the same exercises for a long time with the 2b ?

My main goal is to gain size and strenght, using a calorie deficit to loose fat at the sametime ( in long term ). If i train more than 4 times a week i easily get down.

thank sir !

Scroll down a bit. You will find your answers.

In life i am really relax, nothing really stress me, but everytime i change my workout routine, i start to feel more stress, more anxious its like Inside me, i don’t feel stress but the Inside of my body is stress, its strange ! my heart beat faster and my libido drop because of the cortisol i think so. Maybe its because im a type 3 and not a type 2B ? but i got almost all the 2b trait ?

Again, scroll down the forum and look for a topic called something like “ideal split for a 2B”. CT lays out a sample session. It will answer your question.

If you know how to read this second question is not about that

I’m in Switzerland giving a seminar at the moment. I will get back to answering questions when I get back home

1 Like

Thanks

Switzerland, home of offshore bank accounts, privacy, discretion…and GAAAAIINNNNZZ