Type 2A Training with a Type 3

Hi CT,

I just started learning more about your neurotypes and am pretty sure that I’m a 2A. I thought I was always pretty consistent on my routines but after watching your videos and trying to understand what you’re teaching I’ve realized that I make minor changes to my training about every 3 weeks. It seems like I fall into that 3 week variation pretty consistently. Recently I started training with my brother, who after watching your videos is a textbook type 3. We’ve been on our current routine for about 5 weeks now and I’m already planning changes in my head as to what I should do next but he is just starting to get comfortable with the training. I don’t want to change programs on him and set him back at all or force him to learn a bunch of new lifts. I don’t mind sticking this program out for a few more weeks but was wondering if you had any program ideas that may work for a type 2A and type 3? Something that will allow me to find variation but allow him to maintain control? Since type 3’s like planning and schedules would picking 3-4 new programs and have them pre-scheduled to switch to in scheduled intervals work with a type 3? Thank you for your time.

please reformat, it’s unreadable

Sorry about that, not sure what happened…

I just started learning more about your neurotypes and am pretty sure that I’m a 2A. I thought I was always pretty consistent on my routines but after watching your videos and trying to understand what you’re teaching I’ve realized that I make minor changes to my training about every 3 weeks. It seems like I fall into that 3 week variation pretty consistently. Recently I started training with my brother, who after watching your videos is a textbook type 3. We’ve been on our current routine for about 5 weeks now and I’m already planning changes in my head as to what I should do next but he is just starting to get comfortable with the training. I don’t want to change programs on him and set him back at all or force him to learn a bunch of new lifts. I don’t mind sticking this program out for a few more weeks but was wondering if you had any program ideas that may work for a type 2A and type 3? Something that will allow me to find variation but allow him to maintain control? Since type 3’s like planning and schedules would picking 3-4 new programs and have them pre-scheduled to switch to in scheduled intervals work with a type 3? Thank you for your time.