1) Height: 5feet7.5inches
2) Weight: Currently 155lbs
3) Number of years training seriously: I have been weight training for six years, but only recently got into bodybuilding.
4) Training experience, including current program:
5) Olympic-lift variations you know how to perform: Power clean, power snatch, jerk
6) Athletic background: Played 3-5 competitive sports every year until I was 15, and then
7) Primary fitness goal (choose one): gain muscle
8) Secondary fitness goals: lose fat, increase work capacity, body recomposition, gain strength, improve athletic performance
9) Days per week you can train: 6
10) Amount of time available to train each workout: 20-30 minutes
11) Time of day you train: variable
14) Current injuries (if any):
Not especially injury prone, but I occasionally have wrist issues, and my elbows can't handle skull crushers.
15) Lifts (if any) you need to avoid due to safety issues: Exercises involving an open hand while the wrist is extended. No other exercises need to be avoided.
16) Do you currently have trouble falling asleep at bedtime?
I used to do workouts at 11pm daily, so on occasion, I feel like deadlifting instead of sleeping.
17) When you wake up in the morning, are you an easy starter or you do
need some extra time and stimulants to start your day?
I need to be fully awake for an hour before I'm ready to operate a motor vehicle.
18) Health issues (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.): None
19) Total calories consumed on training days: not enough
20) Total calories consumed on non-training days: still not enough.
21) Total grams of carbs consumed on training days: unknown
22) Total grams of carbs consumed on non-training days: unknown
Describe in detail your workout nutrition:
Post-workout whey mixed with water.
Other supplements I use on a DAILY basis:
Cod liver oil 3-4g
Curcumin 1-4 capsules (depends how my wrists and elbows feel)
Grow! whey protein
Zinc (Calcium-free) 25-50mg